A new brother in your forum, Am I welcomed?

Akramir

Assalamu Alaykum,
I wish all of you are well and in strong faith inshallah. My name is Akram , I heard more a bout your forum , so I decided to be one of the forum members.
Am I welcomed in your forum??

Imad

Walaikoem esalaam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh Aghi,

You are welcome my dear brother.

Take care

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Imad

brother4ever

Walekumassalam
Dearest Brother Akram
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things,I will prey brother akram that ALLAH will accept all your wishes & make you perfect Muslim.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Brother

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Walekumassalam
Dearest Brother Akram
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things,I will prey brother akram that ALLAH will accept all your wishes & make you perfect Muslim.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Brother

:salam2:
Ameen..
Welcome brother akram

A

addan

bid big big welcome

salaaaaaaam
no walcome iam give u red card
no i dont take yollow card no i dont
any way walcome to TTI

all praise be to allah who made beuatyfull humanben

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother you are a Muslim, you are with family. Please remember with family there are never reservations. Welcome home.

Umaima

aslaamu aleikum
u very welcom brother akramir
i wish u will enjoy, the website
o allah, send peace and plessings upon our prophet muhammad,his companions,and his family and all those who follow them in righteousness
till the day of reckoning
aamin

Dogu_kizi

Assalamu Alaykum,
I wish all of you are well and in strong faith inshallah. My name is Akram , I heard more a bout your forum , so I decided to be one of the forum members.

Assalamu aleykum brother,the same wishes to u:)
u r welcome :SMILY259:

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Assalamu Alaykum,

assalamun alaykom
absolutaly u wellcome
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

A Muslim

ALHAMDULILAH!

:salam2:
MY BROTHER OF ISLAM YOU ARE WELCOMED TO THIS GREAT FORUM WITH OPEN ARMS THREW THIS FORUM YOU WILL INDEED LEARN ALOT INSHALLAH.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

G

Good Shepherd

MY BROTHER OF ISLAM YOU ARE WELCOMED TO THIS GREAT FORUM WITH OPEN ARMS THREW THIS FORUM YOU WILL INDEED LEARN ALOT INSHALLAH.

TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THAT BROTHER, I WOULDN'T BE TOO SURE!

*cough, cough*

Oh, dear boy, have I said something?

*Ahem*

Assalamu Alaykum,

W-Who ever said you weren't welcome?

I understand.

You see, I'm welcome too.

Therefore I'd like to welcome you to the TTI community, and insha'allah you'll find this site to be beneficial to you.