Salaam!!!

Solemn_G

As-salaamu Alaikum my Muslim brothers and sisters,

I am glad to have found this site, I find a lot of good information here and truly inspirational videos. It's refreshing to find this website when so much of the Internet is flooded with slandering of Islam.

I am 17 years old turning 18 soon and I live in Toronto, Ontario.I was born a Muslim, but I spent most of my life in ignorance. I was unable to go to Qur'anic school and the only thing I really knew about my religion is that my God's name was Allah(S.W.T).

This changed when I was about 13 years old and a cousin who I hadn't met before came to stay at my house for the summer. He told me of Allah and the punishment for those who disbeleive and an immense fear manifested in me. It was as though my mind's eye could finally see the truth, as if something inside of me had finally awakened. I truly knew how it felt to be God fearing and Inshallah I will keep that fear with me for the rest of my days. Allah(S.W.T) guided me to my cousin and the righteous path on that day. He showed my ignorance plain and simple and He gave me a chance at salvation.Allah(S.W.T) is guiding us each and every day, praise be to Him. Alhamdu Lillah!

I enjoy seeing new Muslim brothers and sisters who strove hard and found the path of Allah(S.W.T). Truly they are people with sense. May Allah's(S.W.T) blessing be upon each and every one of you. Thank Allah(S.W.T) for this site.

muslim10

Assalamu Allakum

:ma: Dont worry brother there are many muslims today that are like you. Alhamdulilah i was one of them but allah has guided me to the right path. A good tipis to stick with that cousin for if he did what you said he did then these are one of the people that will help you closen yourself to Allah (SWT). Insha Allah I hope to read more of your postages.

Assalamu Allakum warahmatullah

Solemn_G

Sad

Sadly my cousin is not alive anymore. He died a year ago and at the young age of 19. I pray for his soul with every Salah that I perform and I thank Allah(S.W.T) that He allowed us to meet.

Abul Harith

Staff member
Asalam alaikom Solemn G

Welcome to the site. May Allah keep us all steadfast upon his path and keep our hearts open to the truth lest we err.

May Allah reward your cousin with al Jannah. Ameen.

WaSalam

Mu2min

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatulah Solemn_G welcome to the website dear brother, may Allah bless your cousin with jannah.

hope you are doing good bro

abdo

wa alaykum assalam

welcome brother in the site

in shaa allah u can learn more here

don't worry my brother

fi aman allah

salam