Salam, need some assistance, please

Vaseemshaikh

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

Let me brief you about myself, I'm a Muslim though really very week. I do prayers, read Quran (by the grace of ALLAH), however I not too good in our history, things to do (T2D) other stuffs. Insha-Allah this site could help me out and also seeking help from you.

Further, I like this site and love to do something for it, I'm into Information Technology, hope my knowledge could help this site Or any Brothers/Sisters.

Allah-hafiz

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Jazzah Kallah Kharin

Allhumdulluah,
I am impress with your curiosity to know about islam may allah guide us on straight path. I would like to advise you go first with Quran read quran with its translation as I said you read quran allhumdulliah. Then go with hadith. I think this two great option we have in Islam.
I have advise you as level of knowledge I have..insha allah.. Allah guide us ..

Asalamu Alaikum,

:wasalam:

abdo

wa alaykum assalam
welcome brother in the site

allhumdullah my brother and nice to meet u
in shaa allah u learn more about islam here

fi aman allah
salam

Kayote

:wasalam:

Just to repeat what rizwanmansuri has said. And ofcourse, donot forget to ask any question you may have, we all will help eachother.

Salam

Vaseemshaikh

Thanks to all.

I'm certainly grateful to you all. Thank you for spending your precious time, ALLAH gave us, writing it.

Insha-Allah, I'll definitely keep posting. Im glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

Allah-hafiz...peace be upon you all...