Assalamu Alaykum

Arashbd

Peace be upon everyone, I am Arash Shafayat Shahrokh and I just visited this lovely site and saw its attempts to reveal people to the truth and light of Islam. I would like to introduce myself: I am a 16yr old boy of Persian Arab decent, born in Iran but am living in Bangladesh. I am a devout muslim and have true peace in my religion, thanks to Allah. I love and fear God(Allah) and pray to him that by some way or another let all the Kafirs on earth be led to the light He has blessed on Islam. And thank the editors for this beautiful site, may all our strength in faith as we move to a future, a future , which inshallah will see us muslims set examples for what Allah wanted us to be.
As for my beliefs, I have a dislike ( if not hate) for offenders of Islam, especially those who tun away from it before knowing anything. When I was young (like 12 or 13) I started thinking why God was possible, and why Islam could be true. I kept on thinking, went through both Islamic and anti-Islamic websites, read the Holy Quran, and then found Islam as the overwhelming victor - through my heart and faith. I am proud of the fact that my parents never forced faith on me, I found it myself, thanks to Almighty Allah.
For my personal life, I aim to be a successful person, one who can be a influence for others to see what Islam is about. I want to return to Iran, my home and plan for higher studies in America.
Again I would like to thank the people in tuntoislam.com for their wonderful site. May you continue your honest and good work.Sincerely - Arash

abdo

wa alaykum assalam
welcome brother in the site

in shaa allah u can learn here more about islam
and u will enjoy with us in this site and its posts

fi aman allah
salam