Someone please help!

tiffany

Hello I am Tiffany and I am thinking about converting. I have been researching the religion but now I am kind of stuck. I will post my story in another forum to see if I can get some advice.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

Hello I am Tiffany and I am thinking about converting. I have been researching the religion but now I am kind of stuck. I will post my story in another forum to see if I can get some advice.

Hello Tiffany,

I hope everything is OK with you inshallah *by God Well*

I am kind of stuck

Hope Allah make it easy for you, if we can help in any way let us know ...but first thing and most important thing is to Become muslim, after that everything can be resloved and Allah will make it easy.

wa salaam alikom

baba

stuck

Hi Tiffany inshallah (God's will) May He (swt) gloried be He make it easy for you an guide you to His(swt) bleesed way(Islam) Ameen.We are hear to help you anyway we can inshallah(God's will).

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

welcome to TTI Tiffany,

Im really glad to hear that u are considering to convert into Islam.

We are all here to help if u ever need us! Insha Allah we will be able to help u in the best we can!!

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask , we are all here to learn and benifit from one another.

Take Care,

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

laa illaha ilallah...there is no God worthy of worship but Allah...Subhaan Allah!:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :hijabi:

4JJI will show you the best cos you have tried. It is imposible if 4JJI will not help you. Keep on Struggle..

Harno Edi, Jogjakarta-Indonesia