Greetings from Malaysia

Nur Solehah

SubhanAllah
Assalamualaikum, my name is Nur Solehah from Malaysia and 18 years old. I really hope to have a lot of Muslimat friends from all over the world to share knowledges and experiences. ^_^ :hijabi:

user expired!

:wasalam:

welcome sis to the forum!

i was lucky enough to meet some Malaysian brothers in my local mosque the other day(im from london) and :ma: they are so friendly!

They have cum here to study in the uk and are very mature and polite!

We had a long conversation talking about life here and Malaysia and politics and everything life over there seems better then here!

i am planning to go Indonesia one day and maybe pop over to Malyasia but i need to finish my studies first.

ps make duaa for me brothers and sisters cos im planning to go Egypt and umrah this summer.

Irvan

Assalamu'alaikum

Selamat datang akhi Nur, apa kabar?

I'm Irvan from Indonesia, enjoy your stay...

@user expired!

which part of Indonesia are you interested in?

May you get the hikmah (wisdom) from Umrah and may Allah increase your iman and islam and keep your heart in His Way.. amin...

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

i was looking at property investment with a few of my friends originally, then i started to think about hijrah.

Im not a big fan of the Arabian peninsular so i thought of the next best thing! Indonesia!
i heard a lot of good things about the place and heard the people are very friendly and its got the largest muslim population! u cant go wrong with that!

i was looking at the city center and thinking of opening a small shop or sumthing similar, possibly renting a flat or apartment, but would love to have a small house in the countryside ie rural area!

as im also only 18 i hope to have a lot of time on my hands but want to finish education first!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
asalamualaykum,

i was looking at property investment with a few of my friends originally, then i started to think about hijrah.

Im not a big fan of the Arabian peninsular so i thought of the next best thing! Indonesia!
i heard a lot of good things about the place and heard the people are very friendly and its got the largest muslim population! u cant go wrong with that!

Be careful to whom you make business with
having the largest muslim population doesnt mean that it is totally safe...

Buying property in Indonesia is good . InshAllah you can make huge profit

user expired!

asalamualaykum,
yeah true bro heard about one brother who got ripped off in another muslim country!

but im not sure about legal side of things

ie citizenship, buying renting properties, health care, education, living cost!

if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated!

Irvan

:salam2:

@user expired!

Are u british? i know some british reverts, by marriage with Indonesian mostly, are doing import of Indonesian goods such as furniture, ethnic craft etc. For some they don't need to come here to make a fortune :SMILY149:

But some reverts from western countries, did come to Indonesia, and also made a fortune, for example; Craig Abdurrohim Owensby, an American revert, president director of Al Quran Selluler (http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-874897_ITM), and many more.

So if you are thinking to start a business in Indonesia, why not start with something big, this link for example (http://www.wisatadesa.com/) - sorry it's in Indonesian, it is a family village retreat complex, with exclusive accomodation, on the foot of one famous mountain in West Java. Or a beach resort perhaps; http://www.tanjunglesung.com/, this one belongs to an Australian i think... well aiming for bigger target won't cause harm right..

or exporting goods from Britain to here perhaps, principally there are still lots of opportunity in every sectors here...

But i do agree with brother alkathiri, having the largest muslim population doesnt mean it's totally safe, as syaitan always persuade people to be greedy...

Wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh

Ukthi Nur Solehah, selamat datang ke forum ini! (Welcome to TTI!)

Semoga Ukthi akan beroleh pengetahuan yang akan membolehkan Ukthi mendalami agama kita dengan lebih sempurna, insyaAllah. (InsyaAllah, you will be able to learn more to strengthen your knowledge on Islam)

Once again, welcome! :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Wassalam.

Azra

We are just neighbours Ukthi Nur Solehah...I am actually from Brunei Darussalam :shake: