Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuh

alhamdulillah

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem

In the Name of Allah I begin and I send upon you the greetings of peace

Dear respected brothers and sisters in Islam

Assalamualaykum wa’Rahmatullahi wa’Barakatuh.

Subhan’Allah – what a pleasant greeting we are blessed with in Islam…..Masha’Allah Tabarak’Allah

I pray you all my dear brothers and sisters are in best of health and ever increasing Emaan.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A Muslim has six rights over another Muslim.” They asked: “What are they, O Messenger of Allah?”
He said: “When you meet him, greet him with peace. When he invites you, accept his invitation. When he seeks your advice, advise him. When he sneezes and then praises Allah, invoke Allah’s blessings upon him. When he falls ill, visit him. When he dies, follow his funeral.” [Sahîh Muslim (2162)]

You see dear brothers and sisters; a Muslim has the right to kind treatment from his fellow Muslim. He should be greeted with a smile and given a pleasant reception.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Do not view any good act as insignificant, even the act of greeting your brother with a smile on your face.” [Sahîh Muslim (2626)]

Discord and division should be avoided. Ibn Taymiyah said: “If every time two Muslims disagreed they shunned each another, then there would be no cooperation or brotherhood among Muslims.”

This ^ my fellow Muslims MUST be avoided – for we all should stand as one body and let the unity blossom.

“When a greeting is offered to you, answer it with an even better greeting, or (at least) with its like. God keeps count of all things.”
(4: 86).

To conclude:

Allah also says: “The believing men and women are protecting friends of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong.” [Sûrah al-Tawbah: 71]

Subhan’Allah, by the will of Allah TTI crossed my mind so I thought to send my heart filled salam to you all. May the peace and blessings of Allah truly be upon you all Ameen.

Well, remember to keep sMiLiNg, it’s good for health but even more so, a form of charity sah? =)

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem - Allah the MOST MERCIFUL!

Wassalamualaikum wa’Rahmatullahi wa’Barakatuh
Your sister in Islam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

It's good to hear from you dear sister, we've missed you wAllaahi. Insha Allaah you and your family are doing well.

Your help and assistance here have been great, just like it is needed from a muslim, alhamdulillaah.

Hope to have you around more often insha Allaah.

wasalaam.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuh

Barak'Allahu Fik for those who have returned my greeting Masha'Allah.

member Al-Kashmiri - Barak'Allahu Fik and Wa'yakum

dear brother ibn azem - good to hear from you too. Alhamdulillah my family and i are keeping well, Insha'Allah likewise. My help and assistance here was nothing - all praise and thanks belong to Allah, without His Mercy, i'd not be able to come and say salam....so Qadr'Allah wa Mashaf'aal.

Fi'Amanillah....

Wassalamualaikum
your sister in Islam

Wa Alaikoum Assalam Wa Rahamtu Allah Wa Barakatuh my sister
nice to hear from you again.
I hope all things are fine with you and your family.
May Allah helps you
I hope you will come usually on the website.
:jazaak: for all things
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Jazakallah Khair for your beneficial post.

You remind me of the brother on the program Five Pillars of Islam (i think). He always says keep smiling and a lovely brother. Alhamdulilah you seem just like him. Inshallah i will keep smiling and will greet others with respect.

Alhamdulilah

P.S: I know you are not a brother, so there is no misunderstanding just you seem like him, you made smile Alhamdulilah.

Wasalam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuh

Br Andalusian - Alhamdulillah, im well my noble brother, Insha'Allah likewise. May Allah truly help us all Ameen. As for me being around more often....Allah is aware of that ..... Allahu A'lam..... please keep me in your du'as either way Insha'Allah....

ditta - Wa'yakum dear brother ... lol Masha'Allah, its funny how you said that i remind you of that brother on Islam Channel...i actually know the brother Masha'Allah, and yes he is blessed with such a wonderful character Masha'Allah Tabarak'Allah.

Something as a reminder that goes to me first and formost Insha'Allah:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
"Exchange gifts, and mutual love arises; shake hands, and enmity will fall away"

Subhan'Allah..........i believe that the best gift one can give to his fellow Muslim is the greetings of Peace when he sends his salam to his brother or sister in Islam...Allahu Akbar

May the peace & blessings of Allah be upon you all Insha'Allah

May Allah preserve us all Ameen ya Rabb Al-Alamin....

sMiLe =)

I leave you all in Allah's Care
Fi'Amanillah...

Wassalamualaikum
your sister in Islam.....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Thats amazing sister that you know him, if i was sad he would be the third person i would turn too. Mashallah may bless him and us all.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuh

Br Andalusian - Alhamdulillah, im well my noble brother, Insha'Allah likewise. May Allah truly help us all Ameen. As for me being around more often....Allah is aware of that ..... Allahu A'lam..... please keep me in your du'as either way Insha'Allah....

Wa Alaikoum Assalam Wa Rahamtu Allah Wa Barakatuh
Ameen.
I did sister before, and i will do, incha'Allah.
May Allah makes all things easy for you and rewards you. You deserve all good things in life and in Janaa.
May Allah protects you
:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Masha Allah very nice post sister Jazak Allah hu khaira may Allah bless u here and here after life beyound your expectation. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.