My first post...

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom:

My name is saeed and I am from London. I am really grateful to join your community. Jazaka Allah khair for making this interesting website. I would love to have muslim friends from everywhere inshallah. I am not sure whether we can help one another when an individual speaks freely about his/her problem would such a person recieve advise in this community or is it strictly islamic knowledge....

May allah reward everyone in this community, and I cant wait to have to meet everyone soon inshallah....

Keep on smiling.....

Wasalmu allykom wa rahmatoh allahi wa barakatoh...

abou haytam

salam brother

here you r first freind, soufian from canada. you are welcome,and don t hesitate to aske any question.

salam o alikom

Muslim Brother1

Walykom Salam brother Soufian, inshallah you are doing fine. I will keep my question very short inshallah. 1) Basically I had an accident, which resulted in damaging facial appearance, I have lots of suspious (waswas), and I have not left my house for 2 years, basically didnt see the sun or prayed Friday prayer for all that time which makes me really worried about whether this will affect me in the day of judgement. Alhamudllah I pray, and ask Allah's forgivness every time alhamdullah. I always ask allah for help alhamdullah, but I would love to share this so that someone ease this for me, and Allah ease thier problems inshallah..... Sorry Soufian, it would be more appropriate not to start with a problem but alhamdullah....

Thank you my first friend in this community.... loool...... Jazak Allah khair.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaah

Welcome to our forum dear brother,

Its a good thing that when you're online and try to seek some help or information, or just have a conversation. And you've come across a forum like this, insha Allaah you will not regret it alhamdulillaah.

May Allaah swt make it easy for you and give you patience and strength dear brother.

Remember:
Suhaib reported that Allah(swt)'s Messenger (salillahu alaihi wa salam) said: Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (Allah (swt)), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it. (Sahih Muslim Book 42, Number 7138)

Will talk again soon insha Allaah brother.

salaam alaykum.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here, we have lots of interesting videos/articles for you to passed your days and hoping this will help increases in knowledge and eeman :inshallah:
:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah keep you steadfast in whatever ur experiencing and give us all ummah of Prophet Muhammad :saw: his taufiq,, hidayah and rahmat till its time for us to return to him..Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

If you need to consult your brother over some sensitive issue,, do join the brother sensitive issues section,, u need to sign in though,, then u could start firing whatever questions u like which only the brothers be able to read and respond accordingly

:wasalam::hijabi: