My First Post

hari

:salam2:

I'm 40 years old male from Malaysia. This is my first post. I'm browsing and reading without posting about a year.

I performed Haj in 2005. After that my life plan has changed. Before this I was planning to climb the corporate ladder. Be the most successful person and earned lots of money.

Now I want to be successful as a muslim. I still want to climb the corporate ladder and save money but I look forward to the day I turn 50 when I'll quit my day job and start contributing 100% of my time to Islam.

Now I'm learning Arabic. I wish to have better understanding of Quran. I also plan to make Makkah as my second home when I turn 50.

I plan to move to a tahfiz community when I reach 50. Where I can continue learning and contributing my expertise.

My plan is not perfect but really pray to Allah that I'll be given health and strength to do what I plan to do.

Sorry for long intruduction. I love converstion stories. Most of them bring tears to my eyes. I just wonder how outside people can see the beauty and truth in Islam and why some muslim are drifting from Islam.

Regards

Please visit my site that have pictures of my haj
http://daawah.com

abdellah007

salam alaykum

salam alaykum brother

jazak allah for that long introduction that let us knowing about u. and may allah give u health and strenght to realise what u planning for.

enjoy ur stay

wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Welcome to Turn to Islam(TTI) :)
InshAllah , god give u long and healthy life to achieve your goals

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Masha Allah u sure do have alot of things planned for when u turn 50. Insha Allah u do them!!

Take Care,

hari

Thank you for all the welcome.

The new muslim stories that make me come back to this site. Here is some of the stories I compiled long ago.

http://daawah.com/links/islam/convert/

Before this, all in writing and people say that anyone can make up stories. Now in videos it is great to see the new muslims.

hari

Introduction with picture- my wife and I
normal_IMG_1045.jpg

It was freezing. That year, new system introduced by Arab Saudi. Have to stay in the cage area in Mudzalifah from 11pm till 7 morning. Cold and windy. But the test from Allah is so tiny compare what is in Palestin

All Haj 2005 is here
http://daawah.com/haji2005

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the website,Inshallah hope you benefit from this site.Mashallah you lot have done Hajj....:hijabi:

:wasalam:

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom brother:

Welcome, I am glad to meet you, may Allah reward you and your wife, and give you the strength to live there and contribute to islam... mshallah tabaraka Al-Rahman.....

daee

AS SALAM ALAIKUM
MABROOK FOR YOUR HAJJ! MAY ALLAH ACCEPT IT FROM YOU AND ALL THE OTHER HAJJIS. AMEEN
My little naseeha(asvise to you) Insha Allah is to realise that what time you have may not be their for you tomorrow let alone fifty years. It is good t plan ahead but start working today. When I was forty I youse to think the same that I would do so many things when I retire and have time now I am fifty and allready having difficulty walking so now I do not waste any time in doing good in what ever way and manner I can. AL HUMDOLILLAH It gives me some sence of satisfaction. May allah accept our good deeds and forgive our sins.

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom

Salam Alykom brother:

Welcome to the website. Mashallah tabaraka AL Rahman you performed Hajj, may Allah reward you and your family Ya Rub, and give you strength to reach your objectives.....Amiin, Amiin, Amiin....

your brother...

Salam Alykom Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh....