What's happening to Lebanon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: I apolize for my ignorance but maybe someone can explain to me what is really happening to Lebanon this time? Is it true that this time it is muslim against muslim? Here, we only see poor sisters crying and children having nothing to eat(AGAIN). When I used to live in Riyadh I've met a lot of Lebaneses that were obliged to leave their country because of their civil war. I've always thougth that they 're a really courageous people.Well I apologize again but I really want to understand.:wasalam:

aisha ali

asalam,this time is muslim against muslim,suhanaAllah

when the muslim world is at war against the west its completely different issue again,the goverment of lebanon is attacking amuslim refuge camp (apalestinian camp)on the other sides few days ago it was between the palestinians fatah and hamas when israel is attacking them on the other side,alhamdulilah it went off then again the palestinian muslims hve to be attacked by their own muslim community when israel is throwing messiles on the other side of gaza,may Allah (sw)bring peace in the muslim world its realy hurting.

lets pray for our muslim brothers what we see in the media today,the muslim world is at war,look at iraq,palestine,somali and the threats of america toward iran may Allah helps us to victory.

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom Wa rahmatoh Allahi Wa Barakatoh..

It is very sad indeed to see the problems in our muslim countries. In Lebanon, however muslim is killing a muslim, similarly in other muslim countries... There is only reason we failed to love one another, and must importantly we didnt follow the Qu'ran and Sunnah

Allah taa'la said: '' O you who believe! Obey God, and obey the Messenger (of God) and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to God and His Messenger, if you do believe in God and the Last Day. That is best, and most suitable for final determination (4:59)

Allah taa'la said:'' O you belive! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is most close to piety, and mind God for God is well-acquainted with all that you do '' (5:9 ; 4:135)...

3.Narrated An-Numan bin Bashir (RA) Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: ''you see the believers as regards their being merciful among themsleves and showing love among themsleves and being kind among themselves resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness and fever with it'' 760 Al-Bukhari

4. Ibn Umar (RAHM) reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: ''It is obligatory upon a Muslim that he should listen (to the ruler) and Obey whether he likes it or notexcept when he is ordered to do a sinful thing, in such case there is no obligation to listen or to obey'' 769 Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Allah you are Al-Rahman Al-Raheem,may Allah taa'la help our muslims brothers,our sister, our elders everywhere struggling to establish a decent, and peaceful lives, may Allah taa'la bring muslim ummah peace, baraka, make us love one another, guide us all to follow the Qu'ran and Sunnah, and may Allah taa'la remove the fitnah between us... Amiin,Amiin,Amiin...

Istagforallah wa natobo illiah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

it is difficult to say what is going on in Lebanon because different news tell different reality and truth. Somebodies says Fatah al-Islam is Palestinian group who protect Palestinian refugees against Lebanese army and others say they haven´t nothing to do with issue of Palestine but with Al-Qaeda and somebodies say they are allies of Zionists whose try to cut good relationship between Palestinian and Lebanon governments...

By this article from ElectronicIntifada you can read one truth, but who knows how right it is:

Solidarity in Shatila
Mayssoun Sukarieh writing from Shatila Refugee Camp, Live from Lebanon, 26 May 2007

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article6953.shtml

But even it seems innocent civilians will pay the hardest price... :SMILY23:

Muslim Brother1

Subhanah Allah I guess I was not aware of the truth, but many Arab media coverage confirmed Fatah al-Islam are muslims, and I believed them, Subhanahallah the truth is hidden........

Praise_2_Allah!

The lebanese army are trying to wipe out the recently emerged group Fatah Al-Islam; the members of this group are mainly sunni Arab & based in the Palestinian refugee camp of Nahr al-bared (in Tripoli). It's a fairly small group of about 300 or so fighters and only emerged a while ago. The Lebanese army is attacking the camps (which has resulted in a number of civilian deaths) in order to finish the group. The Lebanese government say it's a terrorist group linked to Al-Qaeda and Syrian intelligence, which needs to be stopped to protect Lebanese soil. Fatah Al-Islam says that the ones fuelling this conflict are working to implement an American plan (America provided something like $40 million dollars military aid to Lebanon and is considering offering extra assistance to fight who they believe to be terrorist groups). Hasan Nasrallah (leader of HizbAllah) warned the Lebanese government to stop the clashes (which he also says are fuelled by America), or they would risk being dragged into a wider conflict with Al-Qaeda under America's 'war on terror'.

So, to conclude, on the surface it is Muslims against Muslims, but the ones who are encouraging these bloody clashes are not Muslim & the ones who are playing to their tune (who identify themselves as Muslim) have aided others in the killing of their brothers (innocent civilians in the refugee camps), in doing so they have engaged in kufr, lost sight of the fundamental principle of Brotherhood in Islam and can't be classed as real Muslims.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: :astag: Jazaka'Allah everybody for answering me. I don't judge anybody .I just can't understand. Maybe the ones who are hide beside are not muslims,but the ones who pulls the trigger are both Muslim. Allah gave us the opportunity to reflect.In fact,even if it is a problem of political strategy,can we continue to blame the non-muslims for our behaviour? We are all children fo Adam, subhana'Allah. JAZAKA'ALLAH EVERYONE AGAIN8

A

Aloosh12

man it really sucks.. but i notice that we are divided into 2 parts either we

live in peace by being american's/israel's pets... or you would fight to death

because honor and pride is before anything (ofcourse until they back of )..

Saadat14

lebanese army did nothing when israel attacked labanon .... they were sitting hiding in their bunkers......
and now they are out in action trying to fight terrorism ....

(dont know nothing about the situation but i dont like lebanese army + government)

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
man it really sucks.. but i notice that we are divided into 2 parts either we

live in peace by being american's/israel's pets... or you would fight to death

because honor and pride is before anything (ofcourse until they back of )..

Aloosh12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Aloosh12
Find all posts by Aloosh12
Add Aloosh12 to Your Buddy List

#9 Today, 01:29 PM
Saadat14
Newly Registered User Join Date: Oct 2006

lebanese army did nothing when israel attacked labanon .... they were sitting hiding in their bunkers......
and now they are out in action trying to fight terrorism ....

(dont know nothing about the situation but i dont like lebanese army + government)

:salam2: thanks for your answer

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

I was in Lebanon a few weeks ago, and I have been to Tripoli..

What people must realise is that there ARE such things as Extremists. People who call other Muslims disbelievers and who kill innocents. They are a minority.

These people use Islam as excuse for other things. Maybe, they themselves are simple people, who grew up in poverty and have not had much of a good childhood or education. They end up hating things they dont understand. Those behind them are the ones benefitting greatly from their acts.

Fatah Islam is a group which is possibly funded by Syria. And as some of you may or may not know, Syria's baath party has killed many Muslims before. They are using this group to destabilise Lebanon.

Nothing is so open and clear as you might think. It is a dirty world of politics, money and greed...

Fatah Islam, must be called Fatah Shaitan. There actions have nothing to do with Islam. This group is responsible for bombing buses in Christian neighbourhoods and also of killing soldiers and innocent Muslims too! They have openly accepted that they carried our several bombings. How can any Muslim allow this to happen?? -- Of course they got to be caught and stopped. It has to be done in a way where innocent Muslims are not killed.

This group is not accepted by the majority of Lebanese, Palestinian people.

Unfortunately, they are trying to continue in their acts of violence. Inshaallah, they will be caught as all criminals need to be. Hopefully, without any civillians being killed. inshaAllah.

Wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.