Which country??

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Mekkah and Medina,,:inshallah: hopefully expired there,,,i dont think i have much energy to go to all Muslim countries,,,especially those consider 3rd world country,, like Afghanistan,,,Bangladesh, the russian caucausus,some of muslim countries in the Africa continent.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
al-Arabiyya (Makkah & Medina)
Republic of Maldives (100% Muslim nation masha'Allah)
Gumhuriyyet Masr el-Arabiyyah (Egypt)
Al-Jumhuriyah al-Jazairiyah ad-Dimqugratiyah ash-Sha'biyah (Algeria)
Al-Jumhuriyyah at-Tunisiyyah (Tunisia)

Basically, as you can see I want to visit all the North African nations, as well as Arabia and Maldives insha'Allah. Ohh ya I almost forgot, in the future I would love to reside for good in Al-Imarat al-Arabiyyah al-Muttahidah (UAE)insha'Allah.

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
one more....:)

Ohhh I forgot to add Al-Jumahiriyyah al-Arabiyyah al-Libiyyah as-sa biyyah al-Istikiyyah al Udhma (Libya).

Aliyah206

I would like to visit Macca and Madina and stay there for the rest of my life.Second visit would have been insha allah to Somalia of course is beautiful country thirth may be in Dubia and so on. But first i want to learn more and more about the deen may allah forgive our sins and reward us to Janna Fardowsa all of us amiin
yes i forgot to add SOMALIA..Mogdisho..Kismayo (INSHARAHMAN)
thats if they settle the peace agreement...or else am not taking NO risks!!lol
i mean we need peace in the land..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I can't wait to go back to my beloved country Afghanistan. It has been a long time since I left it, but can't tolerate foreign troops ruling my country and my people. It will rip my heart apart to see them there with my own eyes. So I pray that I will see a free and Islamic (government wise) Afghanistan soon.

I love to walk in those streets and deserts where the praised one PBUH has walked and breathed along with his companions RA and see what his eyes have seen and feel closer to him.
Most of all, dearest to me is the place that is referred to by Allah swt as his house and I mean Baitullah alsharif (Ka'aba). I can't wait to get there and find myself in the house of Allah swt, where Ibrahim alaihissalam and Ismael alaihissalam raised the foundations of Ka'aba by the order of Allah swt.
It is exceptional to be there.

Masjidul Aqsa is not to be forgotten. Our second qibla.

Labbaik allahumma labbaik

samiha

---------
Staff member

If i were to visit anywhere, for sure the first would be Makkah and Medinah... as so many have said. The two blessed cities.

Then I'd like to go to bed... lol... ok continuing on...

Afterwards, i think i'd actually like to go back to Bangladesh. I was raised there for a bit, but then lived in US since. It's not that I miss how "great" it is, but I miss how "bad" it is I guess you could say. I mean, I feel bad at how people ditch it as soon as they get a better education, more money, out of country etc. I mean, they put on arrogant airs, and even when they come back (for some)... it's like you want to shake them and say "hello, you are NOT any better than the poorest beggar on this street"

But what i'd like to go back for mostly, is to put myself at ease. I've been with the arrogant, played the upper hand, and found now how much I should have hated it. I'd like to go back once more... only humble completely. I'd like to bring my changed self to my country... lol... the corrupted, poor 3rd world country, and look at it again through different eyes. I have servants to apologize to, beggars to look straight in the eye, and a grandparent to say "I love you" to.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

i would love to go to Al Aqsa first then mecca and Madina . Then Hadramaut and Sanaa

q8penpals

I have already been to Saudi, Bahrain, Kuwait, Sharjah (UAE), Egypt, & Turkey.

In the near future, I want to go to Qatar, Oman, Jordan, and Malaysia (my husband & I are thinking Malaysia for Christmas" holiday - i am a teacher, i take what holidays i can!)

But honestly, I want to go to Iran & Iraq as well, but after things settle down!

Lana

True_Sultan

A logical believer

I was just thinking: which muslim country would you like to visit or re-visit and why??

I'd like to visit all around the world...do you know why? because i want to find the worlds mysteries :). So how does my post relate to your question? Well all countries are muslim, because our faith is Universal :) Also, i would visit the places where our prophet PBUH lived and stayed, and visit Mecca, its a beautiful place, and contribute to Hajj

I owe it to Allah for our existence and the existence of a wonderful faith..a faith that not only supports, but creates the truth. Subahan Allah

:salah: :muslim_child:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wow, that picture is pretty good! What an Island - looks amazing.

The first time I ever heard about Maldives was during the 2005 Asian tsunami - I remember hearing that the country of Maldives was devastated. I wonder how old this picture is; when you think about it, a large tsunami would take that entire island down. Salam alaikum.

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

See the Greatness and Mercy of Allah! It is the same city I am living both at that time and now also. Just same. If Allah Wills no protect something, nothing can harm it. Tsunami hit this city too, but Alhamdhulillah! Allah Willed to give us a huge warning. A lot of people turned back to Islam because of that.

Indeed Tsunami of 26th December 2006 hit my nation horribly, as a huge warning to us from Allah. It did lost a lots of lives, and even completely wiped out everything in some islands where people could no longer live.

Dear brothers and sisters! Please pray for us.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
I'd like to visit Indonesia which has the world's largest population of Muslims, if i could. From a friend I have heard that most people in there are amazing, welcoming and very friendly.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: after doing some research (not much!) here are the places i would visit /live when i get older. most of this list has many flaws

1. Dubai, United arab emirates: only problem here is the cost of living

2.Midina/midina "suidi" arabia: are a must but there are the "religious" police, on the bright side its a holy city and not much crime what so ever

3. Beirut, Lebanon: Well from what ive heard Beirut use to be a nice city... mabey it will get better by the time im old enough to move...

4. Palestine: probably not the safest decision (even if im ever allowed in), my family has roots there so it would be healthy, and the culture is much healthier than Israels

5:Yeman: if the chaos ends it would be nice to go there, from what ive heard its much more "well kept" than arabia,

6.Morroco: from what ive heard the culture is interesting (other than the rise of occult practices).

-----------------------------
alot of the above was probably inaccurate, dont judge

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Egypt: A lot of history there and I'm a history nerd.

Turkey: Same as Egypt.

Palestine: I want to support my brothers and sisters in Palestine.