Hello everyone!

Erik

Hello Erik,

What did Jesus(peace be upon him) said

What did Jesus really say

Take your time, no rush. Maybe if Allaah is willing that you find the Truth, and you are sincere, you will surely find it.

Why need to ask if I am sincere? why not take I am for granted? why else would I ask?
Are you Sinciere when giving me the links?
I will check them out anyway not knowing but I would never question a person I dont know, but trust a person before hesitate or assume or judge.

Hope you are having, about to have or had a good day. /Erik

Why need to ask if I am sincere? why not take I am for granted? why else would I ask?
Are you Sinciere when giving me the links?
I will check them out anyway not knowing but I would never question a person I dont know, but trust a person before hesitate or assume or judge.

Hope you are having, about to have or had a good day. /Erik

Hi Erik,

In my humble opinion, I don't think he is judging you. He is saying that you SHOULD be sincere and open when reading these things. He is telling you what it takes to genuinely understand Islam. There are many people who have biases and assumptions of Islam, and I think the brother is just trying to give you a heads up. I know it can be hard sometimes to communicate over the internet, but I don't think the brother was making any judgements about you :shake:

-------------------------------------------
"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely He would provide you provision as He does for the birds which go hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening"

Erik

Hi all, I have now watched 40 minutes of the http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Flh7epISs4 I was recomended to watch, Its another 20 minutes to go but I hope all watch this, this video is horible, starts of saying Jesus blessed upon him and gradually into 20 minutes he aint blessed nomore, into 40 minutes of the video, Jesus is made to mockery. some translation over minutes.
this preacher is a joke to me whoever he is.
Who put him on Youtube?
his way, manners , what if it was about mohammed?
Ones again I thank you for the URL to the video.
noone else commented it but I would say very Anti to my ear.
I will forget it and stay open when I read a translation of the Quran.

Hope you are, is or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

Erik

unthinkable to steel a car, leave the keys, was so when speaker was young, in sweden its like that now actually in most parts. thats showing what quran is teaching is about?
Totaly agree with feeding the poor,speaker made a good point of that.
a boy, gets a moped, he loves it, other boys try to stop him to take it, he passes away for the moment, next day in school, 5 boys confront one boy, why did you not stop?
´Boy one said, I did not stop because i knew you would beat me and steel the moped I got from my father who fallow Allah, my father works hard and allah gave im the chance in material things to be able to by a new moped to his son, the one he loves more then himself.
Did your fater love you?

Muslim Brother1

Salam ala man itaba al huda....Erik

Hi Erik.... Islam is the religion of peace. No one here in TTI force you or anyone else to find information or basically try to change you. Today many non believers would think negatively if one advise or shared information with. Today many people would follow the misconception caused prejudice by the media. What my brother meant was to read and check for the information by being humble with open heart not for challenging objectives. Only Allah taa'la can judge you and me, we just a human we cant judge no body at all.....

Believe me no one here have negative or hidden meanings behind their comments, because in Islam we cant not have bad feelings for anyone whether he/she is muslim or not, because our inner feelings must be pure, full of peace and love for humans, animals, and we can not even cut the tree, so how can we judge.......

We all happy to meet you, so you welcome again Erik, hope you enjoy the community.....

Keep on smilling!!!!!!!!!!!

best regards.....

salehya

Hello Erik !
i know just one word in swedenish : go kfil - good evening !
Erik ! you have asked about Jesus ( god bless and peace be upon him - islamic view over the ptophet jsus) and i want to say :
that jesus (pbuh) is a prophet as all the other propthets ( god bless them ) , was sent to the tribe of the sons of israel, in order to explain , to clarify , to approche them to the god guideness ant to reach them the message of Allah (god ) that : your purpose in this life is worship Allah , Allah is the ONE and the ONELY , to make all of your life components , submitted just to Allah's sake , and DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH ALLAH ANYTHING , Allah is ONE , and jesus is a massenger of ALLAH .
in the islam we highly respect the prophet jesus ( pbuh) and his mother - Mary which is more clear than the sky rains , we love jesus and Mary very very very very much , and we believe that jesus is Allah's propfet , was choosen by Allah to guide the people to wprship Allah onely!
jesus did't lie - ( as the jews say that he is a layer) , he is very frank and right , he was on the islam sake .
we believe as a muslims ( according to the prophet Muhammed - god bless and peace be upon him ) that jesus (pbuh) will turn back by Allah order to lead the whole world to the islam - and he will judge according the Quran roles and the islam pillars .
Dear Erik ! jesus (pbuh) reached to the people to worship Allah NOT HIM , he is not a lord but the lord is the almighty allah , there is no partners to Allah, Allah is one ,we must worship the creator of every thing.
in arabic we say SHIRK which it means - to associate other partner with Allah worshiping , for instance the big different between islam and the christisnity is wether that Allah is one or there aare others gods like jesus.
the islam says : there is no partner to Allah - he is the one and the onely .
in the christianity : ther are partners to Allah like jesus and the putated holy spirit
Erik ! let you know : that all the creations are slaves to Allah - included the trees , seas ,oceans ,skys , earth ,plants ,humans , prophets , Noah , Abrahamim , yetzhak , Yacoub , Yusuf , Soleman , moeses , jesus , Muhammed - all of them are slaves to the almighty Allah.
Dear Erik my truthely advive to you is : to be a MISLIM - to worship the ONE AND THE ONELY GOD - ALLAH ALLAH ALLHA ALLAH ALLAH

this preacher is a joke to me whoever he is.
Who put him on Youtube?
. /Erik

brother he is a minister (priester) of a church.(ex-priester)

Yusuf Estes, PhD. (born 1944), is an American revert to Islam.[1] He was brought up in a Protestant Christian family; members of the Disciples of Christ. Estes was known then as "Skip Estes".

From 1962 until 1990, he had a varied career as a music minister, preacher, and the owner of Estes Piano and Organ Company.

for any further information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_Estes

Erik

Hello Erik !
Firstbefore I reply more, Allah means god in arabic right?
when speaking in any other language , why are muslims for God always use Allah then anyway?
I think that answers a top ten questions non muslims have, thinking muslims belive in another God, not in God, so I think thats why many assume non musims when a muslim speak in any language but then for word God, always as of what I heard say Allah.
why is that?

If Islam wants *!*!*!XX to come back again not to gather muslims and christians to make piece but to tell that islam is the right way, the only way, why did *!*!*!XX need a new chance to explane, was *!*!*!XX Allahs words all mighty not correct the first time?

Hope you had, is or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

Erik

thank you for the reply but I think you missed the questions.
I ment, if a muslim person for example speak in swedish, all forth in Swedish he or she still use the word Allah for God as now when I write in english, why is that?

Other question was if Jesus was a profet, word of Allah, Why did Allah need to send another profet ? was Allah wrong the first time, changed his mind?
So who spoke Allahs words, its not possible that both did right? who did then?Profet nr 1 or Profet nr 2 that say that profet nr 1 is a profet.

Hope you is, had or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Hi Erik.... Answer to your first question........

THE MISSION, WITH WHICH JESUS WAS SENT:

The Qur'an is not alone in this characterisation of Jesus's mission. According to Matthew 15:24 Jesus was '' sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel'' and had no pretentions at being a universal prophet. He is an important prophet and link in the chain pf prophets to be sealed, or completed, by the final prophet Muhammad. As the Qu'ran puts it:

''And when Jesus son of Mary said: O childern of Israel! I am a messenger of Allah to you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah and brining good tidings of a messenger who comes after me, whose name is the Praised one.'' Qur'an, chapter 61, verse 6''

This ''praised one'', or ''Ahmed'' in Arabic, is the same as the Greek ''Periklytos'' which appears in the gospel of John 14:16:-17, where it is usually translated with ''Counsellor'' or ''Comforter'', an equivalent to the Greek ''Parakletos''. In John 16:1-15 we hear Jesus explaining to his disciples that he will have to leave them, so that this Counsellor, the next prophet in line, can be sent.

Jesus thus, whilst being the Messiah, is not the final prophet to all mankind, a postion reserved for Mohammad. Jesus is an Israelite Prophet reforming the corrupted teachings of the Jewish Pharisees.

Allah (swa) said: And (He) will makehim a messenger to the Childern of Israel, (saying): Icome to you with a sign from your Lord. I fashion for you out of the clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's permission. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's permission. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. In this verily is a sign for you, if youare to be a believers. And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden to you. I come to you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. Thats is a straight path '' Qur'an, chapter 3,49-51''

Or as the bible puts it in Matthew 5:17-19: ''Think not that I have to come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them''. With the exception of some relaxations to Rabbinical law, Jesus upheld the teachings of the Torah. In fact, he decounced them for not doing so themselves:

Allah (swa) said: ''Those of the Childern of Israel who went astray were cursed by the tongue of David, and of Jesus, son of Mary. That was because they rebelled and used to transgress'' (Qur'an, chapter 5, verse 78''.

Jesus chose his disciples to continue the teahcing of his message after him. For them his message was a call to the worshipof the one and only God of the Ten Commandments: '' I am the Lord your god....You shall have no other gods before me'' or in Hosea 13:4 '' I am the Lord your God from the land of Egypt:you know no god but me, and besides Me there is no saviour''. his teaching is given in the narrative of the Qur'an, Allah (swa) said:

''They surely disbelieve who say: Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Childern of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Who ascribes partners to Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers''. (Qur'an, Chapter5,verse 72)..

''FOR THEY KILLED HIM NOT'': JESUS' ASCENT TO HEAVEN WITHOUT BEING CRUCIFIED

Jesus was raised to heaven and saved from those who plotted against him. Allah (swa) said: ''(And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus1 I am gathering you and causing you to ascend to Me, and am cleansing you of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow you above those who disbelieve until the day of Resurrection. Then to Me you will (all) return, and I shalljudge between you as to that in which you used to differ'' ( Qur'an, chapter 3, verse 55)...

Christians do not deny Jesus' ascension, but believe it followed his crucifixtion. They teach that he rose from the dead and then was raised to God, and they see this as his greatest miracle and proof of divinity. Jesus's alleged crucifixtion is probably the biggest issue of contention between Christians and Muslims. The crucifixtion has also been the source of enemity between Christians and Jews because Jesus was allegdly put to death on the behest of the Jewish elders.

They Key Christian doctrine is that by sacrificing His own son, God redeemed the world of sin. According to the old testament, crucifixtion was a humiliating death reserved for those who were cursed. In his letter to the Galatians Pau explains that everybody is cursed under the law of God, because no-one can fully kepp it, but that taking this curse upon himself Jesus has freed the world from the curse of the law. Christians, therefore, replace the requirement of keeping the law with the need to love Jesus who sacrificed himself for them. This, of course, in contradiction to Jesus' own teaching mention in Matthew 5:17-19, that he had not come to abolish the law, but to fulfil it.

There are other contradictions in this doctrine. the idea that God punished His innocent son to free mankind from inherited sin violates the rule set out in Deuteronomy 24:16: ''The fathers shall not be put to death for the childern, nor shall the childern be put to death for the fathers, every man shall be put to death for his own sin.'' The same is expressed in the Qur'an:

Allah (swa) said: ''No soul shall bear another's burden.'' (Qur'an, chapter 6, verse 164)...

Jesus peace be upon him, according to the teaching of Islam, was an important prophet, but he was nether the last of prophets nor was he divine. He himself will reject any such claims when questioned on the day of Judegment: Allah (swa) said:

''And when Allah says: O Jesus, son of Mary! Dis you say to mankind: take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he says: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then you know it. You know what is in my mind, and I know not what is Your Mind. You only you, are the knower of Things Hidden. I spoke to them only that which You commanded me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when You took me You were the Watcher over them. You are Witness over all things. If you punish them , they are Your slaves, and if you forgive them (they are your slaves). You, only You, are the Mighty, the Wise.'' (Qur'an, chapter 5, verse 116-118)

Jesus (PBUH) was one of the numerous great prophets God sent in His wisdom to guide humanity to his worship and to pave the way for the final seal of the prophets, Muhammad (PBUH) as a mercy to all mankind.

Allah (swa) said: ''Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, ' Be," and it is. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve you: this is a way that is straight.'' (Qur'an, chapter 19, verse 34-36)...

THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS: A MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE, by Dr S.M Bleher, Islamic Dawah Centre International

I hope we all learnt something, about the THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS: A MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE . Erik I hope I answered your questions and thank you for being humble to read, and I also hope there were nothing offensive, and if there were apology in advance. Please continue your readings Erik, and the main reason we all here is to learn from each other and exchange knowledge..

May Allah show you the right Path Erik, and guide us all in the straight path... Amin....

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
HI Erik....Answer Q)2 ALLAH MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE

Assalm Alykom my brothers and sisters:

Erik, please visit http://www.answering-christianity.com/ahmed_deedat_allah_in_bible.htm.....

In the section Allah in the Bible, you will find the clear explanation of God, and Allah (swa). Please be humbe enough, with open hearted, I am sure you find the information in there interesting and might answer other questions in mind. Please share with us any further information, as your information and the information of my brothers and sisters is always important to my knowledge.....

Catch up with you later..... Wassalam alykom.....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Eric,

It is very disturbing that you have such a difficult time understanding any of the responses.
What are you seeking? I must assume that you are concerned that Christianity as you understand it does not satisfy you. You are left empty.
If you want to battle, please be mature and honest, and let us know that you want to debate.
You are playing with words. That is dangerous in any faith. The foundation of all monotheistic faiths is the same. I will go so far as to say all men of morals are brutally honest.
Muslims do not play with words. Our Prophet (swas) taught us not to. We revere Allah. We use the appropriate nomenclature to address Him. This is the name by which He has told us supplicate to Him, to mention His worthy Name. It is a blessing for us to be able to pronounce His Magnificient Name.

Islam is the home of respect and love. We mean no harm to you. You sought us, each memeber has shown you respect. Now, we demand respect from you. One of the first steps towards sprituality ( in any faith ) is humility. Please be honest with yourself. Muslims respect and honor the prophethood of Jesus ( peace be upon him ). He was a man with many attributes and one of his outstanding attributes was his humility. If you follow his teaching be true to him.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Firstbefore I reply more, Allah means god in arabic right?
when speaking in any other language , why are muslims for God always use Allah then anyway?

Why Allah?

Some of Non-Muslims imagine "Allah" in some shape of human looking like a Muslim with beard and wearing some Muslim clothes etc. However this may be due to their own concept of Gods having human shapes etc. However according the Islam's concept - God is Formless and Timeless.

Very often one will hear the Arabic word "Allah" being used in regards to Islam. The word "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for Almighty God, and is the same word used by Arabic speaking Christians and Jews. If one were to pick up an Arabic translation of the Bible, one would see the word "Allah" being use where the word "God" is used in English.

Actually, the Arabic word for Almighty God, "Allah", is quite similar to the word for God in other Semitic languages - for example, the Hebrew word for God is "ELAH". For various reasons, some non-Muslims mistakenly believe that Muslims worship a different God than the God of Moses and Abraham and Jesus. This is certainly not the case, since the Pure Monotheism of Islam calls all people to the worship of the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all of the other prophets.

1.The Muslims prefer calling Allah instead of the English word ‘God’. The Arabic word Allah is pure and unique, unlike the English word God which can be played around with.

2. God + s = Gods If you add ‘S’ to God, it becomes Gods that is plural of God. Allah is one and singular there is no plural of Allah.

3. God + dess = Goddess If you add ‘dess’ to God it becomes ‘Goddess’ that is a female God, there is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah has got no gender.

4. God + Father = God father If you add ‘father’ to God, it becomes ‘godfather’. He is my Godfather i.e. he is my guardian. There is nothing like Allah Abba or Allah father in Islam.

5. God + Mother = God mother If you add ‘mother’ to god it becomes ‘godmother’. There is nothing like Allah Ammi or Allah mother in Islam.

6. Tin + God = Tin god: If you put ‘tin’ before god it becomes ‘Tin god’ i.e. a fake God, there is nothing like Tin Allah or fake Allah in Islam.

7. Rig Veda, which is considered lacks of year old, has used the world "EILAY" for the God from the beganing. EILYA means "that can be worshiped". This world has been used in Vedas specially for God." (Rig Veda 1-1-2)

8. About 6000 years before people of Sumerian civilization used the world "EIL" for God.

9. EIL, EILAY, ELOH, ELOHIM, ELAH, LAH, LAHOOT all are basically same words which we find in various religions referring to God and mean "that can be worshiped / worshipable"

10. Hence, Allah is a unique word used for Almighty God that does not conjure up mental pictures, nor can it be played around with.

nadine

salam brother

Hej, it means Hello in my mothertounge.
My name is Erik and I am swedish and I live in sweden.
I like to learn more about Islam,
I have many questions,
for one, where can I get a valid translation of the holy Quran in swedish , or secondly in english?, an audio book would be great also.
I like to gain new friends who think they can answer my questions on the way.
I have msn messanger and send me a note and we can chat there for the furture if you think you can help me on the way as I read.
I hope all is having, had or is about to have a good day.
/Erik

Allah guide you inschallah on the right path

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
so the bible was written by inspired men and not by profets? Quran is a copy of old testament from christianity and the Jews book Torah (old testament) peace be to you also but if Jesus to Islam was a profet,and not the son of God, he was either not a profet or he was but a lier, so what was he, he cant be both? profet or son of god?

Hello Erik,

Welcome to the site,

I recommend you to watch the following videos, they are in English but I think you can understand them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfOBHKIej0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-CPIPtKHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoUWqFx7D8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EamNk1i0hqE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffQVfIN8Wc

Here I put them:

[yt]bEfOBHKIej0[/yt]

[yt]Qs-CPIPtKHg[/yt]

[yt]BHoUWqFx7D8[/yt]

And following video about who wrote bible:

[yt]EamNk1i0hqE[/yt]

[yt]WffQVfIN8Wc[/yt]