salam everyone

newconvert3

salam everyone! i am a new muslim here ! i am having trouble watching the videos. and,how is everyone? does anyone know someone who can make me a caftan and mail it to my house?anyone? **no emails allowed**! ill give you patterns too! also,how do you go about doing everything at thiswebsite? is there not an instruction manual here?

i first got interested in Islam when a girl at a school here in my hometown got suspended for wearing her hijab.after that happened she went to court and got the right to wear her hijab.but i too was affected by what had happened,i got interested in her religion.at first i wanted to be a muslim because i liked the clothing that was the dress code for the muslims,but soon after i did some research and read parts of the Quran online and lo and behold it made sense to me!!!!!!! i soon did more research and found out the fact from the fiction. i decided then to embrace islam! i soon made shahaada and now i am praying and enjoying life,although i havent told my parents yet. i think i will tell them in six mo. :) :) :ma:

Saima

Salaam

Salaam Sis,

Welcome to Islam - a one way flight, the journey of which is extremely comfortable and fun!!!!!:) SubhanAllah, I'm so happy for u sis. Allah(swt) guides whomever He wills, and may He guide u always. Ameen. Im sure u'll find this site very interesting as you'll be able to relate to most the people in the videos. Anyway take care... keep up the good work... c u around!!

W'salaam
Sister Saima xxx :wink:

fouzi

salamo alaykom

salamo alaykom for every one said = lla illaha illa allah mohamed rasoul allah !
mashallah brothers and sisters !

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Welcome to the Website,

inshaAllah, i hope i can make things much more user friendly here. That way more people will be able to communicate and enjoy this website

Thats a really great story sister may Allah bless you and help you. InshaAllah.

The latest video with sister Amy shows her preparing to tell her parents etc. Its quite interesting.

**im sorry for removing your email in the post, those are not allowed. That will stop any unwarranted emails and spam to you.**

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum

Truly the Almighty is Great and All Knowing... Insha'Allah may you always be giuded and protected by The Almighty....

If you need to ask anything dont hesitate to post...

Salaam
Sister Nooriah

cheeg

assalamualaikum ( peace be upon U)

congratulations sister on Ur succesful research...we all live in this world seeking answer. I think who is sincere and honest can find the way. I wish and pray that Allah will keep His guidance and blessings upon us and all of our muslim brothers and sisters. and to give more people more chance to join islam..amiin. take care and have a nice day everyday! insha Allah
wassalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ur sister in islam

amoudi

To my dear brothers and sisters in Islam

I first came to know about this site through an urdu language newspaper by name Da'waa, published from New Delhi, India. i found this site very interesting and informative. It is so nice to interact with our muslim brothers and sisters world over and also the ones who are coming to the fold of Islam and finding peace and meaning in life. May Allah the Almighty bless them with sincere understanding of Iman. I am from a small town located on the western coast of India, presently working as an accountant in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am fortunate to be living near the 'Harmain' the two holy land of Makkah and Madina. All are welcome to mail me,

Wassalam,
brother in Islam,
Mohammad Yahya, (Amoudi)

ifrah

:salam2:

Concerning the video:

You first let it play all the way, then restart it again.... you can watch it with no interruptions.

:wasalam: