Missing

Wulf

W'asalaam aleikum

I apologise for putting this here, but I don't know what to do at the moment.

It is 2.30 am and I am sitting here feeling confused and lost.
I have had no real sleep in the last 48 hrs, I just sit here hoping to hear the sound of footsteps on the wooden front steps, while at the same time dreading that very sound.
I have tried to hold things together emotionaly over the last two days but, with little success, as I feel the walls closing around me.

I last saw my precious 13 year old daughter at around 5:30 on Thursday evening. She told me that she was going to a friends house to recover her sunglasses. She never arrived.
I remember finishing preparing the evening meal, but by 7 pm she had not returned. As the vening wore on, I became more and more worried, until Midnight when I called her Mother to see if she was there. She wasn't.
I called the Police and filed a "Missing Persons Report", we have called all of her friends but it seems that she has just vanished off the face of the earth.
The Police are in constant contact, but have had little success in tracking her movements. Her Mother is distraught and keeps calling for news I cannot give.
Even though we are no longer as one, It still hurts me deeply to know she is hurting.

We only know that Ashley was last seen with an older Male around six last night. She had no real reason to run away. We live in a non violent household. I know she is depressed and angry, due to her Mother leaving us, and she hates her Mother's new partner.
I know I should believe everything will be alright, that she will return, but cannot help but fear the worst, Life can be so fickle, that the footsteps on the front stairs will be the Police, and not hers.
Six months ago I lost the wife that I loved deeply, to another man. I cannot lose Ashley as well, because I fear I will lose myself.And everything that I believe in.
Please, Gentle Reader, If you can but find, just a minute of your day, Pray for her safe return, so that our despair shall turn to joy.

I pray that your life shall be bountiful and that Allah, subhanna wa ta'ala, shall continue to be your guide to jannah. Ameen
W'Asalaam
Ibrahim

IbnAlAawam

alaykoum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I am sorry to hear your daughter is missing.
I will pray for her safe return.
I recommend you read Qur'an as much as you can in the mean time.
Inshaallah she is safe and will be returned to you unharmed.
May Allah (awj) grant you patience and return her to you soon.

Salam alaykoum brother,

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

I am saddened to hear about your situation dear brother, and hope by the will of Allaah it to be changed for better.

I only ask Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala to guard her and bring her back to you safe ad sound, as you should do as well, you should put all your trust in Him brother and remain as much calm as you can, and not lose hope for it may be that she just wanted to have some time for herself alone. Insha Allaah she is ok.

Please let us know whats happening every now and then brother insha Allaah.

wasalaam.

revertmuslimah

asalaamu alaikum brother

Brother, Im so sad to hear of your situation, I pray that Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will return your beloved daughter to you. Please have patience, its such a hard thing to do, Inshallah she will be home soon. Know that I am thinking of you, I will remember you in my du'a. I dont know what else to say.

revertmuslimah

amyaishazouaoui

May Allah return your daughter safe and well ...ameen.

apart from dua, theres not much else I can say or do, but just stay strong, and stay close to Allah.

Take care of yourself, and please, dont forget to eat, you need the strength.

:wasalam:

AAz

shaz_1999

I have not been on for so long brother due to various reasons but this story brings tears to my eyes.

I just want to say that Inshallah I will try and remember you and your family in my duas and I just feel it for you bg time.

I am not a parent myself but when you grow up in a big family things happen and I have been with my head screwed on more then my elder siblings, anyway so I just want to say I understand how worried you are.

No way am I saying your daughter has run away and no way am I saying your daughter has been taken, I just unerstand what you are goin thorugh and please let me know how its all goes.

I am here to listen to you brother if you need me at all

Take care

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum Brother Ibrahim,
Never apologize for bringing your harships to your bretheren that is what we are here for brother. You stroy truly brought tears to my eyes, as a mother I can understand your fers and pain and as Allah subhana wa ta'ala to ease them for you and to bring your daughter home to you

YA Allah bring Ashley safely home to her father, YA Allah give our brother Ibrahim patience and comfort during this tribulation, YA Allah ease his mind and his heart and give him rest and tranquility. :tti_sister:

You are in my most sincere thoughts and supplications brother and I will continue to pray for her and for you inshallah bidnillah brother
Keep us updated as much as you can

Fe AmanAllah
Your sister
Loveislam1

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Sorry about your daughter. Inshalluh your daughter will turn up find. I wish you the best and please try not to lose hope and remember Allah is the greatest. I will also keep your daughter in my prays.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu!

I am deeply saddened, my eyes are full of tears and my heart is crying with you. I am going on a nightshift work in a few minutes and I will be thinking about your situation all night
As I can see from the replies of other brothers and sisters, we are saddened the first thing I could utter was to say may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala change your grief into joy. It is only you who can really feel the weight of this great trial. So it is YOU who has to try to keep yourself together and pray and be patient as Allah swt is with those who are patient. It is not easy, but for those who fear Allah swt.
Brother Ibrahim, there are brothers and sisters in different parts of the world today, going through similar situations and worse. In such situations, we need Allah more than ever. So turn to him instead of turning the other way (astaghfirullah), take care of yourself, physically and emothionally (spiritually) and please be strong. I will pray Allah swt for granting you such strength.
Don't be hopeless as there is no reason to do so. Insha'allah, she will return safe and sound.
Remember the story of Yusuf alaihissalam and his brother. Yusuf (as) was missing for many years and then his brother was jailed. Their father, who was a prophet (i think Yaqub alaihissalam) never siezed to lose hope of both of them. And you know the end was a happy one.
Insha'allah, it will be a happy end.
You will be in my prayers brother till I get the good news, insha allah.
Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy

Indeed it is a sad moment for you and all of us. We pray ..... May Allah protect her and bring back in good health. Ameen

Please keep on praying / doing zikr.

Wassalam

abdellah007

salam alaykum brother

salam alaykum brother,

what hurts u is really hurting us, and we gonna pray and make du'aa to allah for a safe return of ur daughter. may allah protect her from evils.ameen

wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam

Dearest Brother, you contacted us. Alhumdullilah. We are with you in your moments of pain. Know with your heart of hearts you are not alone. Know we will make dua.
I can not understand the agony you are in, but all your brothers and sisters are with you.
Dear Brother, you have to be strong. You can not yield into doubt for one nanosecond. You have us to pull you through. Brother in another post today a sister reminded us of the faith of Jacob..he never gave up on Joseph. Hold on to this.
Write us, PM us, keep in touch with us...
May Allah nourish you,

Your sister in Islam.
Mehnaz

nazir

May Allah make everything easy for u brother, we will pray akhi as she is just like our own sister. May Allah give her a safe return.
Wassalaam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
W'asalaam aleikum

I apologise for putting this here, but I don't know what to do at the moment.
Ibrahim

Salaam Alikom Brother,

La Ilaha Illa Allah, keep reading

la Hawla wa la quwwata illa bi Lahil Wali Azim

For sure you and your daughter will be in our Du'aa may Allah keep her safe and return her to you soon Be'Den Allah

Let us know please and update us with your situation, May Allah be with you in these hard times..

wa salaam alikom

island muslim

salaam alaiykum

salam alaykum brother,

what hurts u is really hurting us, and we gonna pray and make du'aa to allah for a safe return of ur daughter. may allah protect her from evils.ameen

wassalam

AMEEN ya rabb al alameen...

The UMMAH is like a body; when one part bleeds, the whole body hurts.

justoneofmillion

assalam waleikum wa rhamatullahi wa brakaatuh dear brother ibrahim,what else can i say may Allah swt give you the patience and courage to stay strong take care of yourself please inschallah everything will be fine with your beloved daughter and that she might return home safe for you to hold her in your arms let us know how things evolve i will remember you in the prayer of my soul as my heart and the hearts of all brothers and sisters are already with you right at this moment.

be safe and stay strong

wassalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Inshallah Allah will protect oyur duaghter Ashley and have her safely come back home.

And may Allah Ta Ala have her to become Muslim. Ameen.