Your brother is back

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

Dear, respected sisters and my brothers, i am back. I know i have not posted on the forum for quite some time now but i have been reading it all the time. In the past month a lot of things have changed for me or at least they are to change and Allah knows best. I am in the middle of making the most important decision of my life, yes, you are right! I need duas, a very large number of them. Plz, i plead, she is what i could ever wish for(in terms of personality and deen inshallah), I have done my istikhara and its positive on my side. She is going to do hers. Plz, pray for me, make dua for me to Allah to make it easy for me and let her be my partner.

I apologize if i have written something up there that you cant understand, i m under immense pressure at the moment from my own mind.

Jazakallah kheir

in desperate need of dua from my sisters and brothers and in desperate need of Allah's mercy.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

May god relieve you of the stresses in life .
I will be waiting for the big news , inshAllah
And dont stop praying istikhara

All the best

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Inshallah will make Dua for you brother. Stay Strong.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

That which Allah ordains for us comes with ease. May Allah's mercy shower upon you. Indeed I will make dua.

misalat

:salam2: brother,

May Allah make your marriage easy for you, and give all the good things that it comes with .... I think you have done the perfect steps to follow and Allah will guide accordingly after you have prayed ur istikhara ...

Globalpeace

Banned
Waleema!

W-Salam,

InshaAllah you will be in our duas.

When & Where is the Waleema planned, Insha'Allah? I live in UK

Dear, respected sisters and my brothers, i am back. I know i have not posted on the forum for quite some time now but i have been reading it all the time. In the past month a lot of things have changed for me or at least they are to change and Allah knows best. I am in the middle of making the most important decision of my life, yes, you are right! I need duas, a very large number of them. Plz, i plead, she is what i could ever wish for(in terms of personality and deen inshallah), I have done my istikhara and its positive on my side. She is going to do hers. Plz, pray for me, make dua for me to Allah to make it easy for me and let her be my partner.

I apologize if i have written something up there that you cant understand, i m under immense pressure at the moment from my own mind.

Jazakallah kheir

in desperate need of dua from my sisters and brothers and in desperate need of Allah's mercy.

amyaishazouaoui

did someone say waleema??????

free food where where where???????????????

May allah give you a beautiful pious woman who is and always will be the best you could ever dream of....and may you be the best husband she could ever dream of tooooooo!!!!!!

dont forget the roses!!!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

May god relieve you of the stresses in life .
I will be waiting for the big news , inshAllah

ameen

May Allah's mercy shower upon you. .

ameen

May Allah make your marriage easy for you, and give all the good things that it comes with ....

ameen

:

May allah give you a beautiful pious woman who is and always will be the best you could ever dream of....and may you be the best husband she could ever dream of tooooooo!!!!!!

ameen

muhammad.abdullah

did someone say waleema??????

free food where where where???????????????

dont forget the roses!!!

Thank you sisters and brothers, you are my only family here. Brother 'Global peace' and sister amy, inshallah as soon as the time of the waleema comes, i will tell all you guys. And i m never forgetting the roses :SMILY34:

Love you all my family, love you all!

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
INSHALLAH ALLAH SWT will give what is best for you in this world and in the hereafter..AMEEN....You will be in our DUA always....

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah help bring you happiness, comfort, in your marriage, and give you all the rizq and enter both of you to Jannah amiin ya rub...

aisyah

May Allah choose you the right one

Assalamualaikum wr wb

Everything belong to Allah and to Allah we return

Dont worry about your partner, Allah gives Allah takes
Do you know that she is the best for you?? if you believe Allah knows the best for you... so why you are so worry about the situation?? did you do your pray because of Allah.. not because your desire.. please bro check your intention.. again...

You are not a slave for her... slave for situation...
You and We are the slave of Allah
This is submittion full to Allah.. rely to Allah fully...

I am writing this to remind all of you and I dont mean to offend you

May Allah saves, protects, guides us in this dunya and akhirat

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

May Allah give you the best of here and hereafter. Ameen.

Brother I will be also waiting for ur invitation in UK now for some time so hurryup pls lol.

Allah Hafiz.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Wow, it's been almost a year since this post was begun and it was just necro posted. Hopefully this brother got an answer to his prayers.

Wasalaam

~Sarah