Missing

mahmoud2010

Dear brother

I am very sorry about your daughter but Allah will give you the patient so I advice you to read the Quran epically sura yusuf (سورة يوسف)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

84 وَتَوَلَّى عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَى عَلَى يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ

Transliteration 84: Watawalla AAanhum waqala ya asafa AAala yoosufa waibyaddat AAaynahu mina alhuzni fahuwa katheemun

85 قَالُواْ تَاللهِ تَفْتَأُ تَذْكُرُ يُوسُفَ حَتَّى تَكُونَ حَرَضًا أَوْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْهَالِكِينَ

Transliteration 85: Qaloo taAllahi taftao tathkuru yoosufa hatta takoona haradan aw takoona mina alhalikeena

86 قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ

Transliteration 86: Qala innama ashkoo baththee wahuznee ila Allahi waaAAlamu mina Allahi ma la taAAlamoona

87 يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُواْ فَتَحَسَّسُواْ مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلاَ تَيْأَسُواْ مِن رَّوْحِ اللّهِ إِنَّهُ لاَ يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ

Transliteration 87: Ya baniyya ithhaboo fatahassasoo min yoosufa waakheehi wala tayasoo min rawhi Allahi innahu la yayasu min rawhi Allahi illa alqawmu alkafiroona

صدق الله العظيم

سورة يوسف
Sura yusuf 12 | Makkah

84. And he turned away from them, and said: "How great is my grief for Joseph!" And his eyes became white with sorrow, and he fell into silent melancholy.
85. They said: "By Allah! (Never) wilt thou cease to remember Joseph until thou reach the last extremity of illness, or until thou die!"
86. He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not…
87. "O my sons! go ye and enquire about Joseph and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."
88. Then when they came (back) into (Joseph's) presence they said: "O exalted one! Distress has seized us and our family; we have (now) brought but scanty capital: So pay us full measure, (we pray thee) and treat it as charity to us: for Allah doth reward the charitable."
89. He said: "Know ye how ye dealt with Joseph and his brother, not knowing (what ye were doing)?"
90. They said: "Art thou indeed Joseph?" He said: "I am Joseph, and this is my brother: Allah has indeed been gracious to us (all): behold, he that is righteous and patient, never will Allah suffer the reward to be lost, of those who do right."
91. They said: "By Allah! indeed has Allah preferred thee above us, and we certainly have been guilty of sin!"
92. He said: "This day let no reproach be (cast) on you: Allah will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!
93. "Go with this my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father: he will come to see (clearly). Then come ye (here) to me together with all your family."
94. When the caravan left (Egypt), their father said: "I do indeed scent the presence of Joseph: nay, think me not a dotard."
95. They said: "By Allah! truly thou art in thine old wandering illusion."
96. Then when the bearer of the good news came he cast (the shirt) over his face, and he forthwith regained clear sight. He said: "Did I not say to you, I Know from Allah that which ye know not?' "
97. They said: "O our father! ask for us forgiveness for our sins, for we were truly at fault."
98. He said: "Soon will I ask my Lord for forgiveness for you: for He is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
99. Then when they entered the presence of Joseph he provided a home for his parents with himself, and said: "Enter ye Egypt (all) in safety if it please Allah."
100. And he raised his parents high on the throne (of dignity), and they fell down in prostration, (all) before him. He said: "O my father! this is the fulfilment of my vision of old! Allah hath made it come true! He was indeed good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you (all here) out of the desert, (even) after Satan had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Verily my Lord understandeth best the mysteries of all that He planneth to do: For verily He is full of knowledge and wisdom.
101. "O my Lord! Thou hast indeed bestowed on me some power, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams and events― O Thou Creator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art my Protector in this world and in the Hereafter Take thou my soul (at death) as one submitting to Thy Will (as a Muslim), and unite me with the righteous."
102. Such is one of the stories of what happened unseen, which We reveal by inspiration unto thee: nor wast thou (present) with them when they concerted their plans together in the process of weaving their plots.
103. Yet no faith will the greater part of mankind have, however ardently thou dost desire it.
104. And no reward dost thou ask of them for this: it is no less than a Message for all creatures.
105. And how many Signs in the heavens and the earth do they pass by? Yet they turn (their faces) away from them!
106. And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (others as partners) with Him!
107. Do they then feel secure from the coming against them of the covering veil of the wrath of Allah― Or of the coming against them of the (final) Hour all of a sudden while they perceive not?
108. Say thou: "This my way: I do invite unto Allah― on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes I and whoever follows me: Glory to Allah! and never will I join gods with Allah!"
109. Nor did We send before thee (as Messengers) any but men, whom We did inspire― (men) living in human habitations. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those before them? But the home of the Hereafter is best, for those who do right. Will ye not then understand?
110. (Respite will be granted) until, when the messengers give up hope (of their people) and (come to ) think that they were treated as liars, there reaches them Our help. And those whom We will are delivered into safety. But never will be warded off Our punishment from those who are in sin.
111. There is, in their stories instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, but a confirmation of what went before it a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

صدق الله العظيم

http://www.guidedways.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=12&translator=2&mac=

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبراكاته

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: I APOLOGIZE IT IS ME AGAIN, I 'VE ALLOWED MYSELF TO SEND THE KNEWS TO MY FORUM OF REVERTED SISTERS(WE'RE ALL OVER THE WORLD,SPECIALLY SOUTH AMERICA AND SPAIN) PLEASE BE SURE THAT WE'LL MAKE DU'AS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :wasalam: . IF THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE WE CAN DO PLEASE JUST TELL....:girl3:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

I came to TTI after many days, and the first news I got is this sad news. I really feel very sorry that you got into such problems after your reverted. May Allah SWT Bless you with ease in life and May your test of harships be removed by The AllMighty, Allah SWT. I wish I could do something more than prays.

This is a sad day.

Wassalaam.

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

I was just checking in to see if you have heard any news about your daughter? I pray with every fiber of my being that she will be found safe and sound. Inshallah. Inshallah. Inshallah.

~Sarah

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
as salaam alaykum, bro

Allah says in his noble Qur'an, “O you who believe! Seek help in patience and prayer. Truly! Allah is with the patient.” (Verse 153) Surat Al-Baqarah.

Bro, just keep praying to Allah ta'alaa, and also have sabr in Allah ahjoajal, and Insha'Allah your daughter will be back with you at your side.

I will keep your daughter (my sister in Islam) in my dua's Insha'Allah.

wa salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah

Noor to shine

Ya Allah Ya rab alarsh al adeem YA sameea Ya mujeeb protect our brother`s daughter and guide her steps to Truth and give our brother patience as you gave to prophet Yacoub peace be upon him .
Dear brother ...Allah is testing us in this life so turn to him with sincerity and I am sure everything is going to be OK.

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Dear brother, remember that when Allah swt wants to elevate his servants, He makes them go trough trials and tribulations to test their patience, to see if they're steadfast, but He never burdens His servants more than they can bear it.

Remember Rasul pbuh, when he went to Taif to propagate Islam to the people of Taif and how they started mocking him, children throwing stones & peedles at him. The prophet pbuh was deeply saddened, and he prayed to God, he didn't give up hope.

Stay strong inshallah, we are with you with all of our hearts
Take care

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK Brother,
INSHALLAH your daughter will return safely back home.....ALLAHUMA AMEEN......don't worry brother have faith in ALLAH SWT and keep asking ALLAH SWT to forgive your sins and remember there are tests and tribulations for everyone in this world. But the successful pepople are those who have patience and faith in ALLAH SWT.

INSHALLAH your daughter will return back safe....ALLAH SWT will definintelly get her back safe and sound to you...AMEEN

38khadj

:salam2:
May Allah give you guidance brother it must be very hard times for you but have trust in Allah and Inshallah all will be well.

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Tawak Allah

Place your trust in Allah swt. It is difficult I am sure, but ask for strength and patience. I will ask dua for the safe return of your daughter. Be strong brother, you have TTI community praying for your daughter and you.

Tawak Allah

aDYiNGdream

Aspiring Mutawakkil

Ameen to everybody's prayers above. May Allah grant you Sabrun Jameel, the patience that Prophet Yaqub Alaihis Salaam had when he lost Prophet Yusuf Alaihis Salaam. Ameen. May He unite you with your daughter and protect your family. Ameen. Keep your head up inshaAllah and put your trust in Allah.

:wasalam:

etoile_de_mer

Allah Be with u brother!
"O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere." (S2,v153)

MOHAMED KAY

:bismillah:

Dear brother Ibrahim, I can understand your pains and I am joining duas with other brothers and sisters. Allah knows where your daughter is. Keep asking from Him and place your duas in the sujood and before salam. Keep us inform, ya akhi.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Oh brother ibrahim thats so sad to hear, i hope you are keeping strong insha-allah.

I pray Allah brings sweet ashley back to you safely.. insha-allah she will be ok, she only 13 and has been thru alot.
Remember what i said, when she needs you she will come to you..

Be patient and make lots of dua..

Sis umm aysha

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: Salam was just wondering if there were some news about the little girl. May Allah help you for what you're going through:wasalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I hope your daughter is safe and well in healthy but i hope you are asking your community for help cos no offense to any any who is police/FBI but they are the laste people who know what is happening so i advice is you are going around your community and speak to people cos i may never know a person might saw somthing and they are afraid to go to the police or they may have history with the police so do your own investiagation. This may not sound the best advice but give a try. And again i pray for the safe return of your daughter. May Allah keep her safe and unharm Ameen:tti_sister:

Wulf

A'salaamu aleikom
My daughter returned yesterday afternoon but It would seem my celebration was short lived. It turns out she is a runaway, a victim of a sexual predater.
She left again shortly afterwards.
However my investigations have identified the person and the police expect to charge him with offences involving a minor and bring her back.

I would expect that he will be sent to prison and what happens to such people in prison is in the hands of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala).

As an ex Senior Prison Officer I am aware of what happens, and it will not be by my hand that vengence will be handed out.
Although I am a peaceful man, If it were up to me? I prefer the law of kalashnikov (AK47) in such matters.
However such actions tend to be frowned upon by the authorities and I have no wish to return to some things in my past.

I can forgive much in this world, but the violation of an innocent is not among those things that I can forgive

W'aslaam
Ibrahim

Love my islam

:salam2: brother Ibrahim
May Allah help you in these difficult times. I really dont know what to say as our children are our tresure, specially daughters are so precious to us. Having to go though this cant be easy on you. May Allah help you and your family in these difficult times. My prayers are with you.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ Salam alaikum bro Ibrahim,

I was praying for the well-being of your daughter since I read your thread on Saturday. I decided not to reply to this thread till you got to see your daughter again.

Right now, I'm feeling very, VERY angry at the (removed word) who abducted your daughter - I was afraid something like this was going to happen. Is your daughter with you now, or has she left again?

I hope whoever this guy is gets punished to the full extent of the law here. Feel like cursing out. Honestly, these people make me sick.

Alhamdulillah that nothing worse happened. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulilllah!
Take care of yourself and your family.

Salam alaikum.