Food for Jin

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

They eat bones and their animals eat the droppings of our animals. I don't know what they drink though.

I dont have reference at the moment

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Walaikum salam warahmatullah

They eat bones and their animals eat the droppings of our animals. I don't know what they drink though.

I dont have reference at the moment

I wish they would come and eat the contents of my cat's litter tray...it would save me cleaning it up! :lol:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
as salamu alaykum

Jinn eating bones:

Narrated by Bukhaari, 7/171, no.3860
Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 1/8, no.17

:salam2:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

The food and drink of jinn

Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “There came to me an inviter on behalf of the Jinn and I went along with him and recited to them the Qur’an.” He (the narrator) said: The Prophet then went along with us and showed us their traces and traces of their embers. The Jinn asked the Prophet about their provision and he said: “Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “So do not use (these things) for cleaning yourselves (after relieving oneself), for they are the food and provision of your brothers (Jinn).” (Reported by Muslim)

The believing jinn may eat any bone on which the name of Allah has been mentioned, because the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) did not permit them to have anything on which Allah’s Name has not been mentioned – those are for the unbelieving jinn.

wsalaam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Ew. When I was in Bangladesh (I was 4) I saw a dog eat some doo doo on the floor. It was nasty!

And behind my grandma's house, I use to see a lot of wild dogs. I remember seeing a large lizard (iguana or monitor lizard) getting barked at by a couple of dogs. And I saw one of the dogs was black!

I can't waite till I go to Bangladesh this year! I'm gonna beat up all the black dogs that come behind my granma's house cause she lives in a village and stuff. Gee I'm gonna tell me cousins about the black dogs, and then the entire village so that thwe next time a black dog comes over, we'll all jump them!

And if I find a black dog that's trapped, I'll start reciting the Azaan to make it get a seisure!

Mashallah when I was a kid I always thought that dogs were nasty, but the black dog looks REALLY EVIL!

If you see it in a village, then you can see it's evil eyes, it kinda looks like a murderer.

“Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.”

But how is a bone supposed to be recited in Allah's name? Can anyone answer this?

Wa Salam.

assalam alaikum

you mean to say black dogs are jinis?
I think they are of different shape and form.I have heard some people having possession of jins?

saba urooj

Can jin be seen by naked eyes?
:salam2: when i was 5 yr old i saw them..belive me ...........i got really scared.........the moment my mother starts reciting the quranic verses they all jus dissappeared,but my mom says she didnt saw them its only because i was so dam scared tat she starts reciting quranic ayat loudly.:blackhijab: thanks 2 allah, this was the only first n last time i saw them.........................if this hapns 2 me now i might ended up hvng a heart failure:shymuslima1:

bdot

But how is a bone supposed to be recited in Allah's name? Can anyone answer this?

Wa Salam.

Maybe it means the leftover bones of meat that has been prayed on in the name of Allah (swt) (i.e. halal meat). I'm just quessing though.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ i wonder what you mean by that brother. :)

And black dogs are jinns. I hard a hadith of it on this site. I'll post it if I find it.

umm hussain

No human being can see jinn its form because the basic principle concerning the jinn is that they are concealed from mankind, hence they are called jinn, because the Arabic root janna refers to a single original meaning which is to cover and conceal, as Ibn Faaris said in Maqaayees al-Lughah.

The jinn are so called because they are concealed from mankind, it is not visible to the human eye but it can take the form of other living things and especially in the colour black e.g black dog, some snakes basically they cantake the form of any living thing.

Some scholars say that a person who claims to have seen Jinn has disbelived because it is kind of denying the fact that humans can't see them and Allah knows best.

38khadj

:salam2:
My son had jinns sent to him and yes he could see them and that is how we found out about them. It was a very scary for us all and we read quran and had people praying in the house. We had many people come to help get rid of them and they couldnt, but Allhamdolilla eventually they have gone. It has taken alot of time,and heart ache and patiance, but Allhamdolilla all clear now.
:wasalam:

umm hussain

One of the biggest manipulations of the Jinn is through visions. Through these visions the Jinns are more likely to lead people away from the worship of Allah then any other way. When a person sees a vision in front of his eyes it is something which is very hard to explain away. Only by having knowledge of the world of the Jinn and conviction in Allah, can a person fight such a trial. The countless numbers of visions of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary over the centuries has been a popular choice for the devils. It almost seems as if leading Christians astray is the most easiest trick for the Jinns! Not only are Christians fooled by these visions, but often the Jinns possess and begin to talk from their voices. To the Christians this is known as the tongues of the Angels and thus a proof for their faith. However, the amount of unintelligible nonsense and rubbish which is heard is a clear proof that this is in fact the tongues of the devils! For other people, visions of their parents or relatives are commonplace. By taking on the form of peoples parents, the Jinns can convince people that the souls of dead people still mix with the people of the earth. This is why so many people believe in ghosts.

The onslaught of satanic visions has also hit the Muslims. Many Muslims claim to have seen visions of the Prophet Muhammed (saws) and even Allah! By doing this, Shaytan is able to lead astray the weak Muslims. Through such visions, Muslims are often told that the commands of Islam are not applicable to them. The Jinns tell them that Prayer, Fasting, Hajj etc. are not obligatory for them. It is a great deception and unfortunately one which has been very effective. The extent of satanic visions still continues to this day. The recent death of Diana Princess of Wales sparked off great love and adoration for this woman. In fact the grief of the British people was such, that it was as if Diana was something divine. No sooner had the mourning of Diana reached its peak, that visions of her were already being seen at Hampton Court Palace! If these visions did occur, the desire of Iblis and his army of Jinn to capitalise on this event, was evident. Such visions are clear attempts by Iblis to lead mankind away from the path of Allah.