BEAUTIFUL.....

happy 2 b muslim

This is what i heared....

A man on some thing i was wacthing he said something beautiful. He said to some girl on the show, when you walk in to a shop and you see something there thats not in a case or anything , then you see something much better, however its protected
you couldnt touch it ,it was in a grass case. Then he ask her which one is better valued, and which one is protected from harm then she said the one thats in the case. Then he said thats how it is in islam were the women is in the case by wearing the hijab..

FROM YOUR SIS IN ISLAM HANNA
I LOVE U FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
:salam2:
Jazak Allah for sharing, sister. If only all the men would think of women like that.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Jazak Allah Khair sister for this post..... I have a female cousin that does not wear Hijab, and I have a sister that would like to influence her to wear Hijab, but she found it difficult and she does not know where to start from anymore. So my question to my sisters here in TTI, what is the best method to influence a muslim women to wear Hijab?

May Allah reward you my sisters.......

Wassal alykom....

happy 2 b muslim

Jazak Allah Khair sister for this post..... I have a female cousin that does not wear Hijab, and I have a sister that would like to influence her to wear Hijab, but she found it difficult and she does not know where to start from anymore. So my question to my sisters here in TTI, what is the best method to influence a muslim women to wear Hijab?

Wassal alykom....

simply tell them the reason behind it and the knowlegde about it and just educate her about it. Surely inshallah she would fine it beauitful. jazak khair

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

Wassal alykom....

:salam2:

She should only wear hijab for Allah (SWT), not for anyone else. Read her verses of the quran and give her some inspirational books/videos about women who just started wearing the hijab. If this doesn't work, you've done your job and it's all up to her.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
one of my friends explained to me a similar way
One day he took me to jewelry store and show me display with big fake dimond,then he said ,if it was a real dimond it would not be here like that covered with fake glass,because everybody would want to still it.when its a real dimond it would be protected.The same is the woman,she should know that she is expensive ,that she is a dimond,and a man is just stone .
very smart explanation....
salam