Turn Back Too The Islam

FATIMA

As Salaamu Alaikum

About Four Weeks Ago,i Turn Back Too The Islam
I Was Born As An Muslim,but Changes My Religion When I Was About 13-14 Years Old
Becouse The Circumstancis.
Now I Turn Back Too The Islam
My First Name Was Ancherida,but My Islamicname Is Fatima
I'm Happy That I Turn Back
I Want Too Know Everything About The Islam Too
Maybe Someone Will Helps Me Too.
Yes Inchallah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

welcome to the website sister, thats great may Allah help you. InshaAllah you will be able to learn lots about Islam, we are all always learning. :)

wasalam

Ameer

i hope incha' Allah for you sister that you will know a lot about islam. And that you will have patience because islam as a true religion give us the truth as it without plus or minus.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum zuster,

MashaAllah ik ben blij voor je dat je de juiste weg weer heb gevonden Alhamdoulilah. Ik weet zeker dat je hier nog veel meer kan leren over de islam inshaAllah.
Als je vragen heb kan je me altijd een PM sturen of emailen.. en dat kan dan ook gewoon in het Nederlands ;) Ik wil je graag helpen!!

Ik kijk uit naar je posts hier :)

Wasalam,

Hajar

FATIMA

As Salaamu Alaikum

Thank U Very Much.
I Likes Too Learn And Read About The Islam
And Thank U That I Get Helps Here Too.

Greetings Fatima

I Can Recive Mails In My Mailbox/emailadress

tofikzaian

SALAM ALYKOM ,
HOW are you my sister its so nice that u come back u have to thank Allah for what HE give u and u know that the most gift from Allah iss the islam and to let us belife in Allah , u can learn as much as u can but my advice to u is to visit the neareast center to u and the nearest Masjed

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome to the site dear sister. There is lots of useful information for you to use on the site.

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!

:ma: you have come back to deen.

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen :biggrin: )

:wasalam: