This Is Islam

presa1200

it is nice mashaallah. thinx

i'm very touched listening this. i thk i heard it somewhere from forwarded msg in my email.

non-muslim should listen to song like this... they should witness the true side of islam. Don't get fooled by western media and lies.....

Um-AshSuhadah

Islam is not all about peace , but you will find peace ones you find Islam. But saying that it is ALL about peace and not anything else i have doubt about that :S

Islam is a complete code of life/conduct.Islam is the first divind religion whcih points out evils and provides cures.

There is no room for aggression,crulity,brutality in Islam.Some disoriented so-called islamic people spoil islam.Thety think they are serving it.But there many things which show that Jews and some others are involved againt 9/11 and even 7/7.

Most of the islamic regions are located on fertiled places having huge seas,wealth of oil and rivers,mutiple seasons.So all thses things are luring west and America to occupy those places.And wolrd is witnessed They have occupied a vast area of muslim world.And shamfully muslim kings and democratic leaders playing so fruitful roles for Americans and for the west.
May Allah ( SWT) ruin all such kings and leaders.Ameen!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Islam is not all about peace , but you will find peace ones you find Islam. But saying that it is ALL about peace and not anything else i have doubt about that :S
:salam2: They didn't just say peace. they also said family, charity, and praying to one God. nothing wrong with it brother/sister