WHAT DO YOU HATE MOST ABOUT THIS WORLD??

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well said by brother Mabsoot.
I hate whatever is hated by Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.
Also these hypocrite World Leaders.

farhopes

No God but Allah
In addition to all things you hate, I hate it when people act in this life as if they will never die. :astag:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykumm,

I have to agree with this 100%. Plus people nowadays are looking ways to live longer. JOKE!

Anyway agree with all the views, not much for me to say i guess.

Wasalam

In addition to all things you hate, I hate it when people act in this life as if they will never die. :astag:

Nurullah

subhanallah

i absolutley hate it when people are ungratful to allah, there are people who say they hate their lives, and that life's unfair, and that they hate their parents:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

may allah guide people like that (also members of my family) ameen :tti_sister:

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

Now, this question I think about every day. I hate how we Muslim are been treat and discriminate against by non Muslim because of September 11. I hate the wars and the discrimination and races that is going on today in the world. I hate the fact that some people are dieing because of poverty and other are waste money as if it grows on trees and not helping each other. I hate how we Muslim are not helping each other and not setting good examples for non Muslim people and for each other. I hate how some of my brothers and sister give Islam a bad representation. I hate how we are divided in this world. I hate the fact there is no pace or hope for pace.:SMILY23: I can go on for hours talking about all the things I hate but I will leave it to these answers. Lets pray for each other and this broken world.

:tti_sister:

diamond

salam
wow, huge response

hope this question didnt make your blood boil 2 much brothers and sisters...remember Allah is all knowing, everything is meant to be...Allah is all wise and is the best of plotters...

it was nice to read and conclude that all the things hated by you all was simply due to the great love we have for Allah SWT - Allah Hu Akbar

SubhanAllah

Aliyah206

i hate how the shaytan is impowering the muslim nations..i hate muslims fighting eachothah..i hate the injust, unfair and hypocritical peoples..i hate people who puts islam to trial when muslims do negative things..islam shouldn't pay for what some cowards (who is only a muslim by name) performs..may ALLAH giudes all and protects all Mumins..insha_Rahman

mali1

I think that "hate" is too strong a word. Islam does not teaches us to hate anyone or anything. We may disagree with others and not practise the same things that they do. But that does not mean that we should hate them for wat they do. Instead, we should pray to Allah to guide them towards the right path.

All are creations of Allah and He has the power over all things. If we do not like something then I think one of the best way is to voice our disagreement and feelings about it.

And .. Allah knows best.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Ok my answer to this question may be weird to some of you but the one thing i hate is not knowing how my life will be tommorrow or years from now. And I don't hate but dislike some people they kind of make me want beat them up but dont know how to fight so i can't :angryblue: I hate how we "humans" judge each other so fast and i number sometimes do that.

To be honest i real don't like living in this world and don't like anything about it the above are something i don't like but can't hope it.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
I hate how unfair the people in authority can be. The government takes advantage of the little people.
I hate all those wars and stuff... and the way people categorise all muslims as bad people.

abou haytam

salam

i hate the guy that have stolen my computer from my house this morning while i was at work. i think we have to apply the Sharreea'a in canada. lol we will cut a lot of hands

i am in cybercafe and i am addicted to this website and i am here to say salam to all my brother and sister.

salam o alikom

SabirIslamdost

Al-salamu Alaikum

I hate the Musliams! Yes the Muslims! But those who are Muslims only in name, or in thier identity card. Those who pretend to be Muslims but serve secularism. They are not Muslim, but burden upon Islam.

I must also say I love Muslims who are really Muslims. I love them, sometimes, more than they do.

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters

I hate those who hates my brothers and sisters of islam
i hate Bush and Blair government
hate the bad impression of people think about islam
i hate the war attacked all muslim countries
i hate seeing my muslim brothers and sisters suffering
i hate those who are calling us terrorism.

diamond

I think that "hate" is too strong a word. Islam does not teaches us to hate anyone or anything. We may disagree with others and not practise the same things that they do. But that does not mean that we should hate them for wat they do. Instead, we should pray to Allah to guide them towards the right path.

All are creations of Allah and He has the power over all things. If we do not like something then I think one of the best way is to voice our disagreement and feelings about it.

And .. Allah knows best.

i can see where yor coming from but surely there are some things that you should hate i.e as a brother said earlier, those things hated by Allah SWT

by the way, has anyone been watching shaariyah tv broadcasted by channel4 in the uk? the programme has been especially set in jerusalum and i was shocked at the number of muslims in the audience who seemed so misguided arguing that homosexuality was fine, sex before marriage is ok, women marrying a non muslim man was fine...DISPICABLE. the majority of the muslim audience were challenging the imam in a very rude manner when he was doing the correct thing and stating straight from the Quran. asthagfirullah, we are living in dangerous times...pray Allah guides us ameen

somewhatinspired

lack of communication

i hate that as human beings we don't communicate very well with other civilizations.

we always wanna tell but we never want to listen.

this goes for everyone..especially Muslims.

we can all benefit from understanding.