Star of David & Pakistani Currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

My bit of conspiracy theory of the year!

Busharraf government has introduced a new 100 Rupee bill in Pakistan.

Most of you will know that the sign of Pakistan is a crescent & a star (five-cornered-star) [see picture of flag]

Now see the star of David (six-cornered-star) on the new bill!

What is going on???????

Attachments

• 100_Rupee_Note.jpg
    100_Rupee_Note.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 36
  • large_flag_of_pakistan.gif
    large_flag_of_pakistan.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 32

nazir

Asalaamu alaykum,
Yes, your post has demonstrated how easy it is to form a conspiracy theory. These days people search for the 'hidden' meaning whilst ignoring that the only Truth that will benefit them lies there out yonder in the open...
Wassalaam

q8penpals

Assalam alikeum

The symbol referred to as the "Star of David" as a symbol for the Jews has only been considered since the 17th century, and only officially since 1897 http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/star.html

There are many patterns that can be put together and end up looking different. The pattern that makes the above mentioned star is simply what happens when straight lines and diagonal lines draw repeatedly. Also, I know many kids (from all over) who first learn how to draw a star by drawing a right-side triangle and an upside-down triangle - they are not supporting Judiasm, they are simply drawing.

There are shoes that have patterns that look like this that is totally irrelevent to Judism as well. http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/vans.asp

I can't think of any reason why there would be a conspiracy - conspiracy for what? Is it a Jewish company printing the money? Maybe I am just more inclined to believe in the good in people rather than assuming the bad.

Lana

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
Yes assumption of cunspirasy easily circulates between people. Anyways, Islam transcends symbols and statues. The crescent was invented as a symbol after the prophet (pbuh) and the guided caliphs. I don't know exactly when.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
well how about the triangle and one eye on U.S dollar?
Freemasons have a code of signals like G ,one eye, rosicross, six-corner star,etc.your www is also a part of their code words. they have put a well_knit web on the culture of Pakistan in the form of NGOs and freedom of expression.So it must have some significance .
But
they plan and plot,Allah plans and plots too but Allah is best Planner .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We all know who is in charge of the financial institutions around the world. Subliminal ads.
You are not crazy. Some fool probably got paid.
What has me upset is the ex-ambassordor from Pakistan who has been hired by the Homeland Security folks to help form programs aimed at Muslim youth. They do not want Muslim youth living in America to be influnced by extreme Muslims. The HS people hired four Muslims. HS is scared that the vast majority of extreme agenda is found on the websites. So they will devote money and hire Mulsims ( good house Mulsims ) to "educate" the youth.
Brother, they won't let the likes of us come near the house. I am a field worker, and something tells me you are too.

kayleigh

It took me forever to find it. I thought you were insane until I looked at it twice haha.

You can find anything you want if you look hard enough. I think the pattern is pretty.

But anyway, even if its there on purpose, or the eye on the US dollar bill has a hidden meaning, it doesn't do anything if you don't believe in it. It doesn't really matter if it's there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.