Make Me Light

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

The Light of Allah By:Marwa Magdy

What a happiness to start seeing with the light of Allah and have an enlightenment of vision? Of course things will differ when you can tell things before they happen, when matters are revealed before your eyes, when light shines on your face and religious knowledge comes to you by innate.

Allah, the Almighty has enlightened the Universe with the Sun and planets, enlightened the souls with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) enlightened the hearts with heavenly messages and enlightened Walis with light of divinely revelations. Allah, Exalted be He, provides more light to the heart of true believers, who seek no other but Allah and worship Him in sincere devotion, so that they start seeing things with a different view; with the light of Allah.

Allah says : "Is the one whose heart has opened to Islam, so that he has received enlightenment from Allah, no better than one hard-hearted ) ? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah ! they are manifestly wandering (in error) " ( 39/22) Allah provides true believers with enlightenment of vision so that their souls become transparent . He enlightens their inner side and softens their hearts longing for Allah.

Such true believers are guided to the right path, their hearts are guided to good behaviour, they innately abide by good and abstain from evil. Allah says : " Light upon light, Allah guides to His light whom he wills" ( 24 / 35) Allah also says : " And whoever Allah doesn't provide with light , no light has he. " ( 24/ 40). Such believers attribute every act and silence in the Universe to Allah's will.

Actually, the Worlds, the Universe and all that do exist are mere darkness that are only lit by Allah. They do already exist but we can't perceive them except through the light of Allah . Allah says : " And the earth will shine with the glory of its Lord" ( 39/69) .

To bring it close, if you entered a dark house at night and the lights were off, you won't see anything unless you turn the light on .Once you turned the light on, you will start seeing and recognizing the surrounding including the electric lamp (the source of light). Likewise , we can't see all that exist in the Universe except through the Light of Allah and we can't even come to know Allah except through light of Allah.

A Wali has once said : " Light can't be seen except by light " referring to Allah and light of Allah. Whoever keeps constant to remembering Allah, day and night, Allah ,Exalted be He, will enlighten his outer side and light will appear on his face, flow from his heart to his tongue and all his organs . Allah guides people of heavens and earth .

Allah's light of guidance in a believer's heart is like transparent oil. The transparent oil is about to lit without fire flames. If such oil was lit by fire , it will be shinier. Likewise, Allah's guidance in a believer's heart, enlightens the heart even without religious knowledge. However, if religious knowledge was added to guidance of Allah, the heart will be shinier.

The servant should supplicate with the verse of 'Light' : " Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light as if there were a niche wherein is a luminary, the luminary is in a glass, the glass is as if it were a planet glittering like a pearl, lit from a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is almost luminous, although no fire touched it, light upon light , Allah guides to His light whom He wills, and Allah sets similitude for people , and Allah is All-knowing of all things.( 24/35)

Allah has described the Qur'an as a 'light' and His Messenger ; Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as 'a shiny lamp' who uses light (the Qur'an) to guide to Light ( Allah ) to lead people out of darkness into light. Allah says : " Indeed there has come to you from Allah a light and a manifest book (the Qur'an) ( 5/ 15)

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used to supplicate with this Du'a : " Allah , provides me with light in my heart, light in my grave, light in my hearing, light in my sight, light in my hair, light in my skin , light in my flesh, light in my blood, light in my bones. Provide me with light between my hands, light behind me , light over me, light beneath me . Increase me in light, provide me with light and make me light."

Wasalam

halah

:ma:
A Wali has once said : " Light can't be seen except by light " referring to Allah and light of Allah. Whoever keeps constant to remembering Allah, day and night, Allah ,Exalted be He, will enlighten his outer side and light will appear on his face, flow from his heart to his tongue and all his organs . Allah guides people of heavens and earth

Masha'allah ,I'm really touched by it ,May Allah reward you.