InshaAllah...

louise

..we will all meet in jannat one day! At this time we can just try to get closer thanks to such corners of paradise, we would help each other increasing our faith, our knowledge our love for Allah.
I am sorry i have not introduced myself before, it is all because of my "bulimia" of listennig to rashid mishary! when i come on this site i just click on "play the video":redface: it is so selfish.... but i will try to change, to read and post too inshaAllah.
I am from france, not a new muslim, but feeling a new faith sometimes, it can just happen when i read some stories of yours..
Thanks a lot, and may Allah bless all of you.
Louise.

abd_u_llah

:salam2:
Peace be upon all Muslims!
a warm welcome to you:) and hope to see more postings from your in future inshallah!
wasalam wr wb

louise said:
..we will all meet in jannat one day! At this time we can just try to get closer thanks to such corners of paradise, we would help each other increasing our faith, our knowledge our love for Allah.
I am sorry i have not introduced myself before, it is all because of my "bulimia" of listennig to rashid mishary! when i come on this site i just click on "play the video":redface: it is so selfish.... but i will try to change, to read and post too inshaAllah.
I am from france, not a new muslim, but feeling a new faith sometimes, it can just happen when i read some stories of yours..
Thanks a lot, and may Allah bless all of you.
Louise.

Assalamo Alaikoum Louise.
Nous te souhaitons la bienvenue, espérant que tu vas contribuer avec nous incha' Allah.
Yes there is no doubt that we need all the times to renew our belief IMAN.
You are welcome sister.
A bientôt

Voilà une petite section française. Nous essayerons incha'Allah de l'enrichir dans le futur.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
merci et bienvenue chez toi

asslamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullah,
Dieu te protège et te bénisse et bénisse toute ta famille et la Oumma islamya .
thanx sister

louise

thanks to all of you

And may Allah grant you the best in this world and in the hereafter.

Qu'Allah vous bénisse également et qu'Il vous accorde Sa miséricorde maintenant et pour toujours, que vous réussissiez tout ce que vous entrepreniez.
Qu'Allah purifie tous ceux qui combattent dans Son sentier partout dans le monde, nos du'as pour ceux qui luttent pour leur terre pour leur foi, leurs enfants, leur religion.

Merci à vous tous.