COMMUNITY AGAINST MUSLIMS IN ORKUT

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
I was stunned!
One of the rules of the group is:

Any word of Hatred for any other religion except Islam will call for a ban.
This is the most extreme form of bigotry i've ever seen. How biased.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I was stunned!

Qiyamah is coming , akhi...

And He also says:

“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 217)

“They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from ) the Right Path.” (Surah Al-Munafiqun, Verse 4)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliya of each other.” (Surah Al-Ma’idah, Verse 51)

island muslim

I was stunned!

Salaam Alaiykum,

I am speechless!! This is insane. No religion should be allowed to be attacked except for Islam eh????? I tell you brothers and sisters... its not a "war on terror"; its "war on Islam". We BETTER be aware and do what we can as beleivers.

We ALL will have to answer to ALLAH(swt) one day.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam Alaiykum,

I am speechless!! This is insane. No religion should be allowed to be attacked except for Islam eh????? I tell you brothers and sisters... its not a "war on terror"; its "war on Islam". We BETTER be aware and do what we can as beleivers.

We ALL will have to answer to ALLAH(swt) one day.

where did u get that quote. i cant seem to find it

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
i meant this:

Any word of Hatred for any other religion except Islam will call for a ban.

I moments ago read it on the website sister saba urooj provided!

And I also clicked on "Report Abuse!" You need to have a gmail account to be able to log in into that website.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum bro alkathiri,

Sorry for my lack of patience.. i am feeling a bit uptight and i behaved rather rudely... so forgive me my brother in islam.

barakallah feekum

yanna

:astag:
sorry for being ignorant, may i know who are those people that made up this community, and where are they?
thanks
:shymuslima1:

saba urooj

brothers n sisters............ .Some non-muslims have started a community against "Islam n prophet mohammad(pbuh)" IN ORKUT..............WE SHOULD STOP THEM.......GO 2 THIS COMMUNITY N CLICK 2 "REPORT ABUSE"..ORKUT WILL CLOSE THIS COMMUNITY AFTER 1000 SUCH REPORTS...........................
:salam2: WELL BROTHERS N SISTERS THANXS 4 REPORTNG THIS COMMUNITY BOGUS...........THIS COMMUNITY NO LONGER EXISTS.HURREY :hearts: IF V ALL :shake: :wavyarms: :SMILY34: MUSLIMS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER V CAN DO ANYTHNG:muslim_child: :hearts: