Cool & Easy-going Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

OK! So the Mrs is now 3+ days overdue & the brain is not firing hence a stupid thread.

Q) Which ethnicity of Muslims (Born & Revert) do you guys think are easy-going & Kewl?

A): My answer is:

1. Born Muslims: Malaysians
2. Born Muslimahs: Malaysains
3. Revert Muslims: Canadians
4. Revert Muslimahs: African-Americans

I hope that this will not be turned into a racism issue; its just light humour and me trying to vent my waiting period anxiety!

Please vote; if you dare!

eemaan1

:salam2:

mabruk :ma: may Allah giv u fine healthy muslim baby.

i havnt met any Malaysians or African American so i'll take ua word 4 it:) ...

bytheway.. wat criteria did u use... pickin amongst ua friends tsk tsk...

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

This is a no-brainer-random-highly-subjective-illogical-choice after meeting all sorts of people in all sorts of countries in all sorts of situations!

So you agree with Canadian Revert Muslims then :shake: ? And why is that?

mabruk :ma: may Allah giv u fine healthy muslim baby.

i havnt met any Malaysians or African American so i'll take ua word 4 it:) ...

bytheway.. wat criteria did u use... pickin amongst ua friends tsk tsk...

Ibn_adam

why is your list so limited??? what about other muslims. ie, pakistanis, afgans,somalis, brits, bangalis ect?

from my experience i have met malaysians and i found them very easy going and "friendly"<emphasis. and i have met an american convert i found him to be very kool "well he laughed at most of my jokes:), and they're not that funny"

ps. somalis are the BEST though; even though they are not on the list...:) only joking i shouldnt vote for my own race.

Oem Soufiane

We are all muslims, I close my Eyes for the differences and look at a character per person. :blackhijab: boring right..

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
i have to agree i can learn modesty from malaysian muslims, i love all muslims, but i love malaysians more for their modesty.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Asslamo Allaikum,

OK! So the Mrs is now 3+ days overdue & the brain is not firing hence a stupid thread.

Q) Which ethnicity of Muslims (Born & Revert) do you guys think are easy-going & Kewl?

A): My answer is:

1. Born Muslims: Malaysians
2. Born Muslimahs: Malaysains
3. Revert Muslims: Canadians
4. Revert Muslimahs: African-Americans

I hope that this will not be turned into a racism issue; its just light humour and me trying to vent my waiting period anxiety!

Please vote; if you dare!

So Arabs and Far Easterners are already excluded :SMILY303:

justoneofmillion

So Arabs and Far Easterners are already excluded :SMILY303:
brother , we beat our wifes , we are the most racists ,all of us have lost the deen, all of us are backward , all of us don`t speak "english" are not educated ,we are hidding in the west and slandering our brothers and sisters( NON ARABS!) who are giving their lives for this deen in palestine, iraq, chechenia, algeria,morrocco ,Egypt,afghanistan what else can i say ....waiting for others to teach me abt my race..lol how do you want us to be funny anyways ?the stage is left to the funny ones we have little to laugh about i guess these days .astaluego ! wassalam

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
brother , we beat our wifes , we are the most racists ,all of us have lost the deen, all of us are backward , all of us don`t speak "english" are not educated ,we are hidding in the west and slandering our brothers and sisters( NON ARABS!) who are giving their lives for this deen in palestine, iraq, chechenia, algeria,morrocco ,Egypt,afghanistan what else can i say ....waiting for others to teach me abt my race..lol how do you want us to be funny anyways ?the stage is left to the funny ones we have little to laugh about i guess these days .astaluego ! wassalam

At first I though u were serious then realized the ironic tone in ur words. Brother, this thread itself is for fun and is not serious, cheer up ;) .

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
I have yet to meet any other reverts that are not English.....

So i will have to sit out on this one!

PS: Inshallah your wife will have a healthy delivery and the baby will be healthy! Mashallah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Most of the Muslims I have met are mixed. Some are cool, some are easy going, some are tough, some not at all humorous, some with big mouths,....various characters. Cannot call 1 ethnicity to be cool or easy going. There are people with different characters from all over the world. Some malaysians might be cool but other not. But one thing I have noticed about Malaysians is that they are too high tech. I have this Muslim brother, who comes with a Smart Phone, PDA or XDA, Mp3 player...what not..lol
Earlier when I started to study with him, it was very amusing. Now we have settled down a bit.
Till now I have not met any reverts from North America.

No offense meant to anybody. This is supposed to be entertaining. Dont take it seriously.

wa/salam

Globalpeace

Banned
Malaysians & Sri-Lankans

Asslamo Allaikum,

I have also never seen any Muslims who are more:

Into their gadgets then Malaysians

Time-keepers and disciplined then the Sri-Lankans

justoneofmillion

No offense meant to anybody. This is supposed to be entertaining. Dont take it seriously.

wa/salam
assalam,with all the respect due to you: first of all if you were refearing to anybody in particular than talk to them straight don`t rely on the guessing .......jazakallahu khair. second just in case it was me which i assume, than know that am not taking anything seriously i am merely responding to my brother`s amazement according to what me and others are being taught to think here on TTI on various threads and to my own amazement sometimes, so i dont think it was off topic...anyways sorry if i disturbed i am not a big fan of the whole he said,i said you said thing... have a good time am out here peace be with you and may Allah swt give us sabar.:)

wassalam.

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

I go with Umm Sofiane on this one. Maybe because I myself, I am a UmmSofiane too hehe...

But to be honest, some of the easiest people I know, are Algerians. Not the Algerians living abroad, but the ones in Algeria hehe... MashaAllah, I miss that country.

Of reverts, I must say, I like african-americans a lot. Not that I know so many hehe, but some, and they are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.