Salaam

newusman

Muslim
Salam... im new to turntoislam.com... iv been watching turntoislam videos on google vidoes for sometime now... and honestly the reason i decided to join this site is just coz that i felt lonely online...by this i mean that as a muslim i donot use hi5 or any other such sites coz of their vulgur content and stuff... so i guess insh'Allah i will be able to enjoy a good islamic environment here..:) .
:jazaak:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Welcome Brother.... no need to be lonely, we are here with you inshaAllah.

Kayote

:salam2:

Welcome dude.

Actually Im guilty of being a member of far too many forums (& yes Orku too but not Hi5 :D) but its all good. And besides, now we have found a wonderful family at TurntoIslam so all those boredoms should die away, right?!

Salam

Mokat

you call yourself a loner!!!!!
you need to head off to the masjid and make some friends
peace be with you

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome welcome to tti...:)
Insha-allah you will learn and benefit as much as we do..

:salam2:

newusman

Muslim
you call yourself a loner!!!!!
you need to head off to the masjid and make some friends
peace be with you

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh............ thats a harsh one.... well never asume things by urself brother.... i remember that whn i used to go to masjid with ipod, brothers used to give me loooks. but they didnt know what was i listening to... at that time i didnt have a beard so.... so i got a feeling that they were assuming that im listening to music as ppl rarely use technology for useful purposes.... nways so AlhamdulILLAH whn i grew beard i never ever got those looks....i wonder why.... and Alhamdulillah u will find me in either my uni masjid or my local masjid most of the time....
and i said that i felt LONELY ONLINE, meaning that i wasnt able to find a good islamic community online.:cool:

Kayote

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh............ thats a harsh one.... well never asume things by urself brother.... i remember that whn i used to go to masjid with ipod, brothers used to give me loooks. but they didnt know what was i listening to... at that time i didnt have a beard so.... so i got a feeling that they were assuming that im listening to music as ppl rarely use technology for useful purposes.... nways so AlhamdulILLAH whn i grew beard i never ever got those looks....i wonder why.... and Alhamdulillah u will find me in either my uni masjid or my local masjid most of the time....
and i said that i felt LONELY ONLINE, meaning that i wasnt able to find a good islamic community online.:cool:

Dont take it personally. Everyone enjoys a bit of banter. If I was you, I would search out Mokat's intro thread :p

Im an angel, arent I. :D

:wasalam: