Ramadhan....not far!

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I've been thinking about it: just few months and is going to be Ramadhan again!!!:ma:

Are you thinking of what you didn't during the last Ramadhan and maybe improve it this year Insha'Allah!??

I will try to spend more nights in prayer since I didn't do it last year....for different reasons...Insh'Allah!

May Allah guide us all in health and strong imaan Insh'Allah :tti_sister:

saba urooj

:salam2: .well last ramadan i got very sick :shymuslima1: n doc advised me not 2 keep fast...............but this yr i gonna take xtra care of myself so i cud keep all the :muslim_child: fast :muslim_child: ............n also im desperately waiting 4 this yr eid coz after eid inshaalah my sis marriage ceremony is being fixed.:hearts:.

amyaishazouaoui

Jazakallah for reminding me..

I always have weaker iman by the end of ramadhan. I think its because I see all the people in the mosque messing around, not praying the right direction, walking infront of each other,not talking to eah other and generlly being rude!!!
I dont like not going to the mosque because it means I am generally at home alone for the whole month and everyone is too busy to bother with each other!

I dont really like eid either. It has never been a celebration for me. Its go to the mosque, pray, watch everyone hugging and kissing and then theres me standing in the corner weeping just wanting for family and friends to be around me.
There are times when I have waited for about 45 mins for my son's father to finish with his friends and take me home, only to be left at home while he goes off to work.

I know its worng but I cant wait for it to be over so that normality can come back.

I know Im not the first one to feel like this but I wont be the last.

So if you see a lonely sister in eid salat, go and hug her.(sisters only plz)

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The reason why you have a weak Iman is that the Evil Jinn (Shaytann) and Iblees are all set free, and they make you to feel depressed. And it goes smoothly with Iblees's name cause Shaytaan means 'The acursed' and Iblees means despair, so he gives you despair to make you feel bad and to weaken your Iman. And by this you start doing bad stuff like going on drugs and stuff.

[yt]1TAFYfCCb9I[/yt]

amyaishazouaoui

The reason why you have a weak Iman is that the Evil Jinn (Shaytann) and Iblees are all set free, and they make you to feel depressed. And it goes smoothly with Iblees's name cause Shaytaan means 'The acursed' and Iblees means despair, so he gives you despair to make you feel bad and to weaken your Iman. And by this you start doing bad stuff like going on drugs and stuff.

[yt]1TAFYfCCb9I[/yt]

No it gets worse as ramadhan progresses!!!!!!! Every ramadhan is worse than the one before!! Its just :'(

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Ramadhan. Alhamdulilah. It will be great personally. Its a great chance to help other muslims who are not practicing.

Although not at college, its a bit like the Haram Police, if you have watched the video from Ummah Films. Everyone looks for the one who is not fasting. :astag:. But they forget/dont know the reason why they are actually fasting.

Alhamdulilah im definetely (cant spell), gonna improve in various ways Inshallah. Taraweeh is going to be great.

Wasalam

firdeus

Sister I was just wondering, is there any sister close to you, that you go to mosque with her, and prepare for Eid with her? I mean not only one, maybe two, three or four. That adds beauty to this month. Becuase what you might forget, they will remind you, what you can't do it by yourself, two or three of you may have more courage to do it, and so much more. May Allah grant you very good friend muslimah so you can cherish these blessed ocassions, and your eman goes stronger. We shouldn't feel as strangers in our own community. May Allah help us build bridges with each-other and celebrate the beauty of our deen. Ameen.

:salam2: :hijabi:
No it gets worse as ramadhan progresses!!!!!!! Every ramadhan is worse than the one before!! Its just :'(

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
So sorry you feel that way sis!! Ramadan is such a blessed month, and a should be a happy time for all muslims. Think of the many muslims who dont get to see another ramadan!! Its reality, so if Allah allows you or any one of us to see it,we should enjoy it because it might be our last. Cheer up sister, you have us here on TTI to help you! It is such a beautiful month, and it goes by so fast and you wonder where the time went, subhanallah!! May Allah make your iman strong as this blessed month approaches, ameen!:tti_sister:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Dear sister amyaishazouaoui
I am saddened to know about your feelings in ramadhan and Eid.
It should indeed be an occasion of happiness and celebration for you, not the other way round.
If it reminds you of your family who are not by your side at such occasion while other muslimas can celebrate it fully is indeed hard to come to conclusion with.

A muslim or muslimah who suffers from lonliness is like a sheep that is left behind from the rest of the (cattle?--please correct me for this word) which can be easily hunted by Shaytan.

I can see from your post that perhaps the father of your son (your husband) is not doing enough in this regard.
May Allah swt give him hedayah to become a more responsible husband. Ameen

Wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

little baby sister...let us write to each other every day. let us find a common time to pray...let us find a verse in the Quran we can discuss...let us bond together..I am here ..you are not alone..

kayleigh

Actually, I'm not really looking forward to it. I should be, but it's my first one and there's still a lot of the ritual that I'm not familiar with.

I'm so used to spending my winter holidays (Christmas) with family and friends that it'll be a lot to adjust to to be almost completely alone. I'll be quite fortunate if I can ever make it to the mosque even once during the whole thing and during eid. Chances are I won't be able to at all.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Jazakallah for reminding me..

I always have weaker iman by the end of ramadhan. I think its because I see all the people in the mosque messing around, not praying the right direction, walking infront of each other,not talking to eah other and generlly being rude!!!
I dont like not going to the mosque because it means I am generally at home alone for the whole month and everyone is too busy to bother with each other!

I dont really like eid either. It has never been a celebration for me. Its go to the mosque, pray, watch everyone hugging and kissing and then theres me standing in the corner weeping just wanting for family and friends to be around me.
There are times when I have waited for about 45 mins for my son's father to finish with his friends and take me home, only to be left at home while he goes off to work.

I know its worng but I cant wait for it to be over so that normality can come back.

I know Im not the first one to feel like this but I wont be the last.

So if you see a lonely sister in eid salat, go and hug her.(sisters only plz)

:wasalam:

awwww... my dear sis... I feel so bad for the people who do that. Ha, if i've ever done that it's been out of timidity. But I think I can get over it sometimes, i will definitely send a hug along to every sis i can!! (but i really am... not good at approaching people :shymuslima1: oh well, can't hurt to try)

and as for you personally, welllll you've got all us here, and right now, to make up slightly for that hug i send along a *virtual hug*. I love you for the sake of Allah sis, so don't be down. I'm sure there are plenty of people who do pray correctly and are serious, just you haven't come across them yet, doesn't mean you won't!! We are sisters, doesn't matter that you're somewhere out there under the rainbow, doesn't matter how old you are, we're totally united by faith. Faith is stronger then blood or water!!

maybe this is your special year, make Ramadhan the best you can.

Personally i love love love love love love this month!!! lol, do i need to add more loves? It's so great. People are so nice (i'm talking about at home), and then there's an air of competition around about finishing the Qur'aan, and doing good deeds, to see who can do or be the best. Staying up late... :hearts:

Actually, I'm not really looking forward to it. I should be, but it's my first one and there's still a lot of the ritual that I'm not familiar with.

I'm so used to spending my winter holidays (Christmas) with family and friends that it'll be a lot to adjust to to be almost completely alone.

Oh... :( I hope it becomes a good experience for you. It may be hard at first, but if you ever need to ask or anything... we're here for you. Alone? Hmmm... that depends on how you define it isn't it? You can be alone and have everything and be happy, then again you can be together and have nothing and be sad. i suppose, even if it's hard, we have to make the most of every situation right?

insha'allah i hope we all try to make this Ramadhan the best one yet! you never know if you'll get to see another one.

wasalam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
, and then there's an air of competition around about finishing the Qur'aan,
wasalam

That's right :mashallah: !! My sisters/friends and I declare it: "The Competition"....and it's funny and at the same time sooooo usefull! Trying to finish the Qur'aan!....I just love it!!:blackhijab:
At the moment we are in another competition: "The 99 names of Allah"....it could be a good suggestion for everyone, Insh'Allah!!!!