what s ur impact?

abdellah007

assalam alaykum brothers and sisters.

what is ur reaction while u looking to this pic?

NYC1237.jpg

wassalam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
wow!

:mashallah:

I felt like a thunder in my stomach and then I said: :mashallah:

Jazakallah for sharing!!
:salam2:

yosra

:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:
Si seulement je pouvais être parmi elles... So but so beautiful:ma:

ibnunas

:salam2: :subhanallah: probably they are indonesian, it will be very much touching our heart if we are doing our haj or umrah with all our muslim brothers and sisters from all over the world, multi races, but with only ONE religion..... ISLAM..... gathering and surrounding us.:ma: :subhanallah: :jazaak: It is the UNITY of ISLAM no matter where we are from we belongs to ALLAH ALMIGHTY

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :subhanallah: :subhanallah: :subhanallah: :mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah:
I felt peace at heart, really felt so happy.
Its INDONESIA. May Allah reward those sisters and help the Ummah to be strong and united under any circumstances.
:jazaak: for sharing
May Allah bless us and guide us all in these troubled times.
wa/salam

Believe2Succeed

WA
Sorry I didn't feel much....the reason is that I have seen such images before....
But when I saw such an image before, it brought an amazing sense of belonging and satisfaction as well as security to me.

MashAllah Indonesian muslims show great unity and uniformity in their Ibadah. Even during hajj and umrah they appear in the same way!!!

:allahuakbar:

algerianmuslima

salam >>>>>>>>>sorry i didn't have any felling but when i seen it i cryed staright away masha_allh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAUAKBAK ALLAHU AKBAR

suryani

Masaallah!!! These sisters are extremely fortunate to be able to perform prayers together in one huge open space. They could be Indonesian or Malaysian. It’s a very common sight during Eid in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, or even Singapore where thousands congregate on football fields or stadiums to perform their salah because there is just not enough space to accommodate everyone in the mosque.

It’s amazing to have that freedom to pray together in peace.

Our unity in prayers is often viewed as a nefarious assembly. In other parts of the world, Muslim men & women are denied entry to their mosque, their mosque being bombed or they being slaughtered while they are praying.

To pray amongst so many, is truly a privilege.

hijabiwonda

subhanallah:mashallah: :ma: :ma: never seen so many sisters together in one place what a beautiful site a blanket of white beautifully veiled women:ma: .