Assalaamu Alikum; I'm new here.

Ahmed Najash

I don't usually like to join forums and even if I did; I never give my true Name or any other personnel information. I have been visiting this website for some time now(Not as Registered).

I don't know why; that I felt comfortable in joining this forum. I always had the urge to join this forum ever since I first visited this website and today I did it Masha-Allah.

I'm a student currently studying computing. my main hobbies are to search for "Ilm"(Knowledge-History, Islamic History, Ufo's & Aliens, Science, Islam and other Religions) and Programming.
Let me start by giving this wonderful documentary (A must Watch).

**Removed**
Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joint to gather(as one unit of creation). before we clove them asunder?
We made from WATER every living thing.
Will they not then believe?
(21:30)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

:SMILY206: Welcome TTI to our lovely community and hope you enjoy your stay!:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
-Pat yourself at the back for take the first step in joining us.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You will love the famiy here. We respect the indivduality of the family members but we do pull together when needed.