Carry me in your arms....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Awwww dear brother, you made my heart melt
Jazakumullah khair for sharing such a great sweeeeeeeeeeeet loving family story.
Rasul Allah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said, " When a Muslim is best to his family, he is one of the best Muslims."
wa/salam

38khadj

:salam2:
Jazakallah for that it so easy to forget about each other and let daily routines take over. May Allah guide us all Inshallah.:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

rony

As-salam, brother. It is a very good and touchy story. We have a lot to learn from this story. Thanks a lot for sharing.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: Jazaka'Allah ,Subhana'Allah you made me cry all the tears of my heart,brother. I've been married for 11 years now(since I was 20) and isn't easyer every day:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Media, Islam & Muslims!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Media makes us believe that Mr Right & Ms Perfect are OUT there!

They are NOT!

Follow the Qur'aan & Sunnah and you & me & everybody else can become one!

Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) took the WORST of the people and turned them into the BEST of humanity!

Key is Islam!

Key is Qur'aan & Sunnah!

Key is constant Self-improvement and reflection!

Key is having the guts & saying Sorry when we mess up! Shaytaan teaches arrogance (& we are too big to say Sorry) but Allah (SWT) commands us to have humility

But know that ALL HUMANS are liable to error & PERFECTION is a trait of Allah (SWT) & not humans!

We & our spouses will make mistakes BUT Allah (SWT) commands us to overlook, forgive and forget....

OR

We can make an issue out of it and ruin our lives.

We can't change others, but we can adjust ourselves and control our reaction.

Our Call really.

Status
Not open for further replies.