EMERGENCY!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

Please make Dua'a for my friends Father to recover. He is in a very serious condition and we are all worried about him.
He has been in the Hospital for about 5 months now and today he is in a critical condition.
Thank you,

Oh Holy, Oh Mighty I ask you to cure him for you are the Curer, AL-SHAIFI.

Oh Fashioner, Oh Evolver I ask you to protect him from all evil for you are the Protector, Al-MUHAYMIN.

Oh Provider, OH Subduer I ask you to open the doors of Aljennah for him, for you are the Opener, Al-FATTAH.

AMEEN ALLAHUMA AMEEN

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Oh Holy, Oh Mighty I ask you to cure him for you are the Curer, AL-SHAIFI.

Oh Fashioner, Oh Evolver I ask you to protect him from all evil for you are the Protector, Al-MUHAYMIN.

Oh Provider, OH Subduer I ask you to open the doors of Aljennah for him, for you are the Opener, Al-FATTAH.

AMEEN ALLAHUMA AMEEN

Ameen!

InshAllah i will! May Allah help him recover, make it easier for them and make his family patient with whatever Allah decrees for him!

:tti_sister:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Tell the people who visit him to read

whoever visits a sick person, not yet destined to die, and he recites the following dua seven times, Allah Ta'ala will certainly cure him of his sickness:

As-alul laahal azeem Rabbal arshil azeem Ay yashfi yak

I beg Allah the Almighty, the Owner of the Majestic Throne, that He should cure you. (Abu Dawood)

As-alul laahal azeem Rabbal arshil azeem Ay yashfiah this brother inshallah,
May Allah Cure him return him back to his family inshallah.

wa salaam alikom

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

May Allah bestow his shifaa'a upon him and rid him of all sorts of evil yaaaa rab!!! Ameen!!!!

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

O God we ask for your great mercy for your sick servant and for his family. We beg you to give him speedy recovery, You have all power over everything. Ameen. اسال الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيه :tti_sister:

salaam alikom

Tell the people who visit him to read

whoever visits a sick person, not yet destined to die, and he recites the following dua seven times, Allah Ta'ala will certainly cure him of his sickness:

As-alul laahal azeem Rabbal arshil azeem Ay yashfi yak

I beg Allah the Almighty, the Owner of the Majestic Throne, that He should cure you. (Abu Dawood)

As-alul laahal azeem Rabbal arshil azeem Ay yashfiah this brother inshallah,
May Allah Cure him return him back to his family inshallah.

wa salaam alikom
salaams ya allah make him healthy and away from this sickness id just like to say jasakallah because insallah this dua will now help my grandad who has had some strokes and is in hospital

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Thank you soooooo much!!

I really appreciate all ur dua'as and so does my friend!!

Take Care and keep us in ur dua'as all the time!

Salam,