HI EVERYONE LOOK READ AND REPLY

THE 1 AND ONLII

HEY EVERY ONE MY NAME IS VANESSA I'M AM 16 YEARS OLD I'M DOMINICAN AND PUERTO ROCAN I'M CATHOLIC WHO IS PLANNING TO CONVERT MUSLIM BECOUSE I LOVE THE RELIGION ITS SO PEACEFULL AND IT MAKES SENSE AND I GET CONFUSED WITH THE CATHOLIC RELIGION SO THAT IS WHAT I'M PLANING TO DO I JUST GOT TURN TO ISLAM AND I DNT REALII NOE HOW TO USE THIS BUT HOPEFULLY SOME ONE WOULD LIKE TO SHOW ME HOW LMAO ANYWAYS I'M FUNNY KOOL AND LOVE TO HEAR MUSIC .

proud muslim

Peace be with u Vanessa,

Wellcome to TTI sister...we are very happy for u and u r always wellcomed with any kinda question ..trust me u'll find a satisfying answer to any question u have ..hope u r fine and havin a nice time

Peace

konrad16660

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Look around. I have only been on this site for a couple weeks officially, and its great. Don't be afraid to post a new thread and ask questions!

Ummzaina

welcome Vanessa,

Alhamdlillah you are thinking about reverting to Islam. This site will help you with a lot of Islamic assistance including your interest in music etc.
Just ask whenever you need our help and Insha Allah we will provide it.

regards

justoneofmillion

assalam and bienvenidos a la familia querida hermana,espero que usted tenga una experiencia beneficiosa con todos nosotros inschallah:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

wassalam

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum

Wellcome to TTI sister Vanesa we are very delighted to have you here if you have any question feel free to ask insha allah. May allah guide you to the right path.Ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome to the forum Vanessa!! May Allah guide you on the true path of islam, you will learn a lot here inshallah!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

This is a little wierd, ur name is venessa, ur 16 and u live in queens. u know i know someone by that name that age and who lives in queens. What high school do u attend?

Take Care,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

I will be more than happy 2 help and im sure there are many others who would love 2 help u as well!!

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask!!

P.S u dont have 2 write in caps, some people here get annoyed by that!! LOL

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
9:72. Allah hath promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the good pleasure of Allah. that is the supreme felicity.

2:286. On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."
AL-QURAN

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
2:161. Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah.s curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind; (Al-Quran)

tajweed_teacher

welcome sister

salam sister u r welcome to TTI :)

i teach online i can help u inshallah , here is a good website show that islam

is the true religion now : www.islam-guide.com

i hope u enjoy it

feel free to ask any u want u r so welcome

wasssalamo alaikum wr wb

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Welcome to TTI sis Vanessa. I would like to recommend you to read the translation of Holy Quran. Also i would like you to contact local Mosque and get any information you want abt Islam. Hope you enjoy our company in this site.

whitecat

:salam2: sister
glad to read ur post. :ma:
I have putertocan convert friend. she is great and know alot abt islam :ma: i learn alot from her. if u live in New york u can PM
we can get along if u want. Wish u best of luck:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:
:wasalam:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

HEY EVERY ONE MY NAME IS VANESSA I'M AM 16 YEARS OLD I'M DOMINICAN AND PUERTO ROCAN I'M CATHOLIC WHO IS PLANNING TO CONVERT MUSLIM BECOUSE I LOVE THE RELIGION ITS SO PEACEFULL AND IT MAKES SENSE AND I GET CONFUSED WITH THE CATHOLIC RELIGION SO THAT IS WHAT I'M PLANING TO DO I JUST GOT TURN TO ISLAM AND I DNT REALII NOE HOW TO USE THIS BUT HOPEFULLY SOME ONE WOULD LIKE TO SHOW ME HOW LMAO ANYWAYS I'M FUNNY KOOL AND LOVE TO HEAR MUSIC .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome little sister, you will love your family here. Your island is soooo beautiful and I love the PR's. If I can do anything for you let me know.