wizan

sorry! forgot to attach the design

proposal-new-TTI-logo.jpg

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,
MashaAllah.
That's nice and the designs are great.
It'll be a great idea to sell the T-shirt and make some money to run this site.
InshaAllah, the in-charge will be agreeable to it.
Wasalam.

Asalaamalikum,

Great design! Inshallah brother Mabsoot will consider this.

It would also be nice if there was other Islamic products (prayer mats, kufi's, hijabs, etc) on this site. It could bring in revenue to help generate & maintain the website.

wantobeMumin

i will buy these shirts if they are for sale. i like the black one.

if masboot agree on it Inshallah i can get them printed in united states.

wizan

Assalamualaikum,
Hopefully the administrator of this site agree with the design (variations) available if you need them. This is only suggestion for new TTI logo design and maybe we should vote. As for the t'shirt.. they are not available in the market. I am waiting feedback from the moderator (owner) of this site on how to make some money by selling tshirt. Please give your suggestion..

I won't be charging for the design as it is not my aim. I just want to contribute.. Designing logo is my skill and want to see better image for this site.

For the tshirt, there is online printer and they will deliver the shirt to your door!

danial

i wanna buy one and wear it around when i go out so ppl can see n go to the site! in turn, they will buy the tee and contribute more money to the site! then it becomes a cycle! more ppl will wear it n more ppl will see it n mor eppl will buy it!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

I like the design, its nice. InshaAllah, will look into it.

thanks brothers and sisters for your wanting to help.

The most important thing is to have good content and nice website running inshaAllah!

HAha, cool t-shirts.. and get some sunglasses too!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I like the design, its nice. InshaAllah, will look into it.

thanks brothers and sisters for your wanting to help.

The most important thing is to have good content and nice website running inshaAllah!

HAha, cool t-shirts.. and get some sunglasses too!

:jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :SMILY71:
Thats good news . Mabsoot like the design ....