Jazaakallah Khair to all stay at home mothers

Ummzaina

Assalaam alaikum,

A thought I had when I heard on the news that the women in America is contributing more to their economy than the women in the Asian countries.
-------------------------------------
Mothers who consider it their choice to stay at home and look after their family’s physical and emotional needs are considered to be wasting their potential as a woman by staying at home without working in an office. Some do not even consider housewives to be doing any work, how unfair is this for all mothers who have brought up many great men and women throughout the centuries.
Has anyone considered asking the mothers who make their family’s life easier, literally building little communities that make up the larger society, if they enjoy their work?

May Allah guide all the families with stay at home mothers (and working mothers too) to raise wonderful muslims who will uphold the name of Islam with all its glory!!!

Wa alaikum salaam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Jazak Allahu Karin to all the stay at home fathers too. (even if it's just a few)

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

some do both job, stay home with their kids and go to work when the kids are at school. I think all mothers are the same when it comes to their children, doing what is best for the children.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

Jazaki Allah Khar Ya Ommie!

Thanx Mom May Allah reward u for looking out for us and raising us the best u can.

Thanx for making me a woman and for always being there for me in my times of need.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
It is truly a blessing to be at home with my children, it is so rewarding,Alhamdullilah!! And tot he fathers too, thumbs up!!:ma:

kayleigh

some do both job, stay home with their kids and go to work when the kids are at school. I think all mothers are the same when it comes to their children, doing what is best for the children.

I agree. I have a lot of respect for all moms, whether they be stay at home moms, or moms who have to (or choose to) raise their children AND work.

I find it really sad that some men and women (who aren't mothers) think that a woman is somehow less intelligent for being a stay at home mom, or think that being a mom isn't a real job because you aren't paid money.

halah

Assalaam alaikum,

A thought I had when I heard on the news that the women in America is contributing more to their economy than the women in the Asian countries.
-------------------------------------
Mothers who consider it their choice to stay at home and look after their family’s physical and emotional needs are considered to be wasting their potential as a woman by staying at home without working in an office. Some do not even consider housewives to be doing any work, how unfair is this for all mothers who have brought up many great men and women throughout the centuries.
Has anyone considered asking the mothers who make their family’s life easier, literally building little communities that make up the larger society, if they enjoy their work?

May Allah guide all the families with stay at home mothers (and working mothers too) to raise wonderful muslims who will uphold the name of Islam with all its glory!!!

Wa alaikum salaam
:salam2: I completely agree with you,May Allah bless all the mothers whom passed away and whom are alive.:tti_sister:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Making a good Muslim human is never a job of less importance. It's a sacred duty and the mothers will be paid for it only from Allah.

A good mother is agood mother whether she stays at home or has to work. She strives in both cases for making her plants grow very strongly and bring forth the sweet fruits waited from them.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
I think its an amazing luxury to be a stay at home mother. Sadly society is so expensive now most women have to work and they don't have the freedom to choose.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Mother who are looking after their childern at home are doctors, carers, teachers, wives, psychologists ect.... May Allah (SWT) reward the mothers, who looked after us, and will look after our childern... Amiin, Amiin, Amiin..

Wassalam Alykom...

Raed

Muslim Student

There are alot of examples in our islamic histroy of women and mothers who were staying at home but had big contirbuition in community and society... Just read more about women in islam, you will be amazed, and they were all staying at home, how they can be less intteligent they were even more intellegent than thier husbands, work or helping the socitey dosent mean physicaly leaving home and children only...

Jaza allah khyran all the mothers
:wasalam:

Ummzaina

Assalaam alaikum,

I was hoping to hear more from you brothers and sisters on my thoughts!!!

Wa'alaikum salaam

AishaR

I think it is really bad that women that stay at home are looked down on in society. Inshallah I will be able to stay at home & raise my children & look after the home for my husband. I do not want someone else to hear my children say their first words or see them taking their first steps. I am proud that my house is neat and tidy and that my husband is fed and watered each night. His clothes are washed and ironed and hung up nicely.
I have been off work through illness for several months and did not realise just how much hard work looking after the house can be or how much I did not get to do around the place with working.
Stay at home parents install values in children that would not necessarily get else where.
Way to go to stay at home parents.

:wasalam:

new-muslim

I agree with Rosheen. It's a luxury in today's society to stay at home. Being a mother and a wife is a difficult job. If the woman has to work as well, I say congratulations. I work, not really out of choice and it's so difficult to have a neat house all the time, clothes ironed etc. I have 3 young children and when working I am constantly tired-not good for me or my family. If the bills have to be paid then I also must work. Congratulations to all mothers who manage to work and bring up children.

falasteny

salam all
all support to all mothers who stays at home and who work outside too because after finishing work they will be working at home too
and i hope that when i get married god bless me whith a wife that stays at home to take care of her family becouse there might be a lot of men or women who can do those jobs outside but who else can take care of the family and the house and kids other that a staying at home mother
so all support and respect to staying at home mother and working mothers too

A man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?” The Prophet said: {Your mother.} The man said, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man further asked, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your father.}

The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Mashaalah

:ma:
This is so true
Jazaak Allahu Kheiran to all stay at home mothers

May Allah grant us Jannat firdaus:tti_sister:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
A mother's job is priceless & unique. You can hire a man to do the work of any working woman. However, men can't substitute mothers !

Those who look down at dedicated mothers are plain wrong. They need to try and be a mom for few days and that'll teach 'm.