Muslim child gives speach as a big scholar

Naima

assalamu alaykum w/w.
mashallah this boy is very talented,with lots of energy but most of all he is very lucky. i've heard there is an african boy similar to him who gives speaches.
i unfortunatly do not understand arabic but i still found it very moving.
assalamu alaycum w/w.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam alaykum

Alhamdulillah he does have so much energy...
I also dont understand arabic, which is a shame really cos i would have liked to no wot he was saying....
W/salaam

poiuy

kids today

Asalaam alaykum

Alhamdulillah he does have so much energy...
I also dont understand arabic, which is a shame really cos i would have liked to no wot he was saying....
W/salaam

To strange, I'd rather not know:)

samiha

---------
Staff member
Alhamdulillah, this boy does have a lot of energy!

I have heard of the African boy like this too, but they say he knows the whole QURAN his parents aren't muslim, and he reverted his older brother Subhanallah.

samiha said:
Alhamdulillah, this boy does have a lot of energy!

I have heard of the African boy like this too, but they say he knows the whole QURAN his parents aren't muslim, and he reverted his older brother Subhanallah.

:wasalam:
I have seen that video of the African boy.
But we have to be careful!!
It's not official and no one who has knowledge met him!
Wa Allaho A'lam

Aqeedah20

Subhanallah!!

Assalamu Alaikum,
Very inspiring, mashallah. It would have been nice to understand what he was saying, subhanallah!! May Allah reward him and his parents, AMEEN!!

dahiye

Muslim child gives speech as a big scolar

:bismillah: As-Salamu Caleykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa-Barakaatuhu. :ma: he is very young and talented. May Allah Bless him and his parents.

nurul ambeya

MAY ALLAH LONG LIVE THIS YOUNG SCHOLAR

:salam2:
Its a clip of muslim child . he is very talented:ma:
Mashallah this muslim boy is very brave and most talented.I feel very proud to see such courage and bravery.May allah long live him.It has encouraged me so much as a parent to follow this example for my children.

nurul ambeya
[vg]1712894508925767241[/vg]
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

kayagila

:wasalam:
I have seen that video of the African boy.
But we have to be careful!!
It's not official and no one who has knowledge met him!
Wa Allaho A'lam

I have seen this African in person he is from the same town as me in Tanzania and i went to school with his brother only allah knows best i agree we have to be very careful!!!

ayunus

One among the Chosen
info?

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Iam really pleased to see this video. :ma:I saw one of such in Youtube, and wanted to know more about this kid...insha Allah. Any info? Any details on how he speak such a fluent arabic and masters it? In Youtube link, it was said that his native language is not arabic and his parents reverted to Islam after him. He sees a white person in dreams who asks him to speak such and such is that so? kindly post any details on this child. Thank you.

Dawoodi

salam w

salam walaikum w

brothers and sisters...is it me?... or the brother that keeps the microphone its repiting with his lips the words the boys says as if he new the speach very well.... am i been too suspicious? have a look and tell me what do you see?

for me to see a boy saying something could mean that he is just repiting what he have heard or he have been told.

salam walaikum.

still its cute.