Islamquiz...

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Brother will u pls give us the answer for it waiting for ur reply.

Jazak Allah Khair.

my next question is

A child was born blind ( or was blind in his early childhood) but due to ALLAH SWT's Mercy and his mothers' supplication his eyesight was restored and later on he studied ISLAM and he went on to become one of the very famous and revered scholars in ISLAM.
Name this person

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Masha Allah, Jazak allah brother for improving our knowledge I m srry i asked for answer as I thought that this beautyfull informative chain getting breaked. I m srry if I annoyed to any one in any ways. Brother pls go with ur next question about Islam Insha allah we will improve our knowledge.

Allah Hafiz.

Jihan

ok this is the only one i could think of kinda easy:

who suggested the athan as the call to prayer?
<what were other suggestions ?
<why wouldn't they be a good fit for muslims as a call for prayer?

falasteny

salam for all
the sahabi who suggested the adan was abd allah ben zayd ben ta'labah and he had a ro'yah about it that he told the prophet saaw and the prphet accept it
and he suggested that belal al-habashy is the one who can make first adan becouse of his high and deep and clear voice and prphet muhammad saaw accept it
inshallah answer is mostly correct

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Hz.Umar(ra) suggested the athan as a the call to prayer.

the other suggestions are HORN and BELL.

As they resemble for JEWS and CHRISTIANS.

Allah Hafiz.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Masha Allah brother nice try brother.

But what i have mention is SAHIH BUKHARI 1.578

Recarding wordings of adan was is sujested by men or what ? it says that it was Abullah ibn zayd who saw in his dream and first came and said to prophet mohammed (pbuh)then Hr. Umar(ra) said I have also seen that dream twenty days before the prophet (SAWS) asked y u didnt inform me then he said Hr.Zaid have informed u so I was ashamed then prophet(saws) ask Hr. Bilal to make call for prayer and repeat the words what zaid is saying. So who said it should be a human voice is Hr. Umar(ra). Hope I m explaining properly if not Pls CORRECT ME Jazazk Allah Khair.

Allah Hafiz.

salam for all
the sahabi who suggested the adan was abd allah ben zayd ben ta'labah and he had a ro'yah about it that he told the prophet saaw and the prphet accept it
and he suggested that belal al-habashy is the one who can make first adan becouse of his high and deep and clear voice and prphet muhammad saaw accept it
inshallah answer is mostly correct

falasteny

if my answer is correct my question is
the muslims army was ordered to retreat from a city by khalefa after some of its residents complained to the khalefa that the muslim leader of that army didnot apply the islamic rule in war of giving the choice of jezya(tax)or following islam or fight the muslims b4 the army entered the city
so the army pulled back frome the city which was a surprise for the residents of that city and made all of them following islam and asking the army to come back into the city again
the name of that city?
the name of the khalefa ?
the name of the army leader?
where this city is located now(in which country)?

falasteny

salam all
brother mymohsin u r 100% right as i saw in saheeh thnx for the correction becouse i use my own brocken english to translate the answer and it end up whith me like that looks like my english is deeply brocken:shake:

Aliyah206

assalmau Alikum warahmatuallah"
quetion WHO are the best among us?

ANswer:
Abu Huraira, r.a., said, "I heard Abu al Qasim (the Prophet saaws), say, 'The best among you in Islam are those with the best manners, so long as they develop a sense of understanding.' ".

my question:
what will be the fisrt quetion you'll be asked when you enter your grave?

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Jazak Allah khair for verifying bro ty very much and bro mine english is also not so good at all. bro v r here to gain knowledge for the sake of allah, so no problem for any thing just learn by which we can improve urself.
ITS NICE MEETING NICE PEOPLE. Pls be remember me in ur duwas.

Your brother in Islam.
Jazak Allah Khair.
salam all
brother mymohsin u r 100% right as i saw in saheeh thnx for the correction becouse i use my own brocken english to translate the answer and it end up whith me like that looks like my english is deeply brocken:shake: