There is no general tag but here it goes

Erik

Please explain again cause the first one did not make any sense to me!!!

:salam2: I was asking how it ment myself and got that as a reply to me so I cant explane more or better.

Does not realy matter to me now anymore but I talked to a few in my spiritual search Allah.
King Regards /Erik

Erik

I reply again, sorry I missed before, Now lets not think one is here by any other reason then to search for Allah!
Waterdrop was questing my saying or question.
I was told by one or maybe two, that Allah is God, its not the name for God, Allah is God. then many said, Allah is the direct translation to the word God.
I can now see why my question was so blur.
That was what I knew of the time when asking.
I am now a muslim and I still cant explane the Trinity. short and somewhat ok as I heard for explaning is , 2 beeings, one substance.
Peace be upon you all and Ihope you Waterdrop soon will join our family.
:salah: Brother /Erik

Erik

Hello Mr Erik, your words might not mean what you are trying to say. But what you wrote is wrong. Allah is the Personal name of The Almighty Creator, THe one The Only, The Master of whatever is in the Heavens and Earth, encompassing this whole universe.
Please ask if you need anything more.

wa/salam

:salam2: Exactly what I said, Allah is not the word for God, its Allahs name, not a word for God in arabic.
now this here many have a saying in, Is Allah the Arabic Word for God or Gods name? (in his personal name as there is only one God (Allah)
:wasalam: Just like in my name Erik, Its my name but other have my name.
Its a name to call if you want to call me but other would respond to it also.
My name is my name but its not Me alone you call by my name. Regards /Erik

Erik

i am sorry to say this but, sir erik u post make no sense i think u know it by ur self u just post it to mock :girl3:

I did not, I swear to you, I did not!!
I had to test Islam as hard as I could, I was told it is the word of Allah, if it is, then all questions are welcomed,
I got my replies and I am a muslim now. I thank Allah for this and members say not to thank another person but I do wantto thank all that helped me.
This Forum is amazing, Allah knows what it hold and he is thankfull.
:wasalam: /Erik

Erik

I am not even muslim and I would have to agree that eriks post was meant to mok. It doesn't make any sence at all and just states somthing completely ridiculous. how could the son of god send god?(if you were christian) or the trinity, god send god? Come on now...make a little sence even within your own religion. If you don't understand whats going on don't try to force it, or make some luducrous statement. This site is for understanding Islam. Not mocking it.

You may be christian but then you have no Ide what christians are saying, That is exactly what Christians mean, God and Son, Jesus and Holy spirit are one, that is why God could send God anywhere and anywhere.
They are one.
As ex Christian I knew that, thats the major thing to differ Muslim from Christians, In Islam we se Jesus as a profet not as son of God (Allah)
To Christians if you are God and Jesus are one. Same substance, two beeings.

:wasalam: /Erik

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest Erik, to help a little...the conecept of the trinity was not formalized until 325 AD. There was a lot of confusion. The Roman Catholic church decided during communion the wafer and wine do become the body and blood of Christ. In the transformation..Jesus becomes God and the Holy Sprit. It is one act..simulutanelously. The trinity does not separtate. It is one body..working together. Today, in the Protestant denominations many will drink grape juice...and not touch the wafer.
Communion is considered an act of faith. You do not question the transsubstantiation process...the wine does become blood...no questions asked..it is considered a mystery.

Waterdrop...if the abovementioned is taken as an act of faith then the triparte remains one. Remember St. Patrick used the shamrock leaf to explain the trinity.

Islam rejects this. There is no God but Allah. We know Him by His divine attributes..the beautiful names of Allah...there is no mystery but Truth.

I pray I have shed some light.

Raed

Muslim Student
Salaam,

Dearest Erik, to help a little...the conecept of the trinity was not formalized until 325 AD. There was a lot of confusion. The Roman Catholic church decided during communion the wafer and wine do become the body and blood of Christ. In the transformation..Jesus becomes God and the Holy Sprit. It is one act..simulutanelously. The trinity does not separtate. It is one body..working together. Today, in the Protestant denominations many will drink grape juice...and not touch the wafer.
Communion is considered an act of faith. You do not question the transsubstantiation process...the wine does become blood...no questions asked..it is considered a mystery.

Waterdrop...if the abovementioned is taken as an act of faith then the triparte remains one. Remember St. Patrick used the shamrock leaf to explain the trinity.

Islam rejects this. There is no God but Allah. We know Him by His divine attributes..the beautiful names of Allah...there is no mystery but Truth.

I pray I have shed some light.

Salam Alikum sister...
Brother Erik became muslim