Asslam Alykom brother and sister.... I'm NEW

Saeed O.J

Asslam ALykom:

My name is saeed. I have been visiting this website as a guest for some time. I felt its time to join my brothers and sisters to gain more knowledge inshallah. I am practising muslim, but in need to advance my fundementals inshallah. I think its great to meet muslims from different backgrounds,nationalities, ages for the sake of Allah (SWT)....

Baraka Allah feekom for bringing muslims and non muslims together..

:wasalam:

islamic-beauty

x.ProudMuslimGirl.x
salam

Asslam ALykom:

My name is saeed. I have been visiting this website as a guest for some time. I felt its time to join my brothers and sisters to gain more knowledge inshallah. I am practising muslim, but in need to advance my fundementals inshallah. I think its great to meet muslims from different backgrounds,nationalities, ages for the sake of Allah (SWT)....

Baraka Allah feekom for bringing muslims and non muslims together..

salam brother im new to this site aswell we will get through it together lol :tti_sister:

Saeed O.J

Assalam Alykom

Jazakum Allah khayran for the warm welcome Bawar, Aishar, ayman1, and islamic beauty... :SMILY252:

Mashallah brother ayman1 we have similar interest, hope to hear from you too inshallah... ( What team you support...:) )

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Welcome to the site Brother.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Welcome brother Saeed to the site....
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Where are you from??

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

I am in UK brother Alkathiri..... Ha!!! I guess we going to have some disagreement in here brother ayman (Ahli mosh Hadeed ya akhi). In Egypt I support Zamalik :SMILY335: , and my favourit egyptian footballer of all times (Ahmed Al-Kas)... I support Al-Ahli Saudi, Liverpool FC, and in the World Cup I supported Spain... France is cool, but without uncle Zaidan they are nothing i guess......

Nice to hear from you guys!!!