Youtuber's are spreading lies about Islam!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: Hello my brothers and sisters, i am very angry, infact so angry that i feel as if i will get bloodpressure (hope not), I'm angry because Christians who no nothing about their own religion(no offense) are spreading lies about Islam on youtube. Yet again they think they are right about those lies. they were saying things like Prophet Muhammad PBUH was a child Molester:astag: How could we let this happen, by the way they also said that if they ask a Muslim person whether or not the Messengers of Allah sinned, that we couldn't give them a straight yes or no. Is that true? i mean i don't have that much knowledge to really know that. so if you are sure and postive that you can answer this question please post it. if not then we'll find other Knowledgeable people to answer for us. :salam2:

apocalypse77

theyre spreading lies which are even baseless and easy to be refuted..

theres one video on youtube titled "How Lord Jesus Change The Life Of An Alcoholic Muslim"

the first impression on my mind was, how "smart & creative" ^^v

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:

lol sorry I had to laugh at the First part of this post. OK a lot of the people who go to youtube are little kids trying to make trouble, not all of them are christians, what makes you think that? I've seen a lot of iggnorant comments posted on peoples videos and I know there are a lot of videos out there with offensive and wrong information. BUT I DON"T watch them, easy as pie. Don't get angry, if you want you can always make your own video to inform people what Islam really is.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
sometimes I really hate that you tube...its so much staff there. I saw many nasty posts and videos on islam.I got few when I posted my videos.The comment was pointing on one hadith ,that don't even exist I checked....
I think we all should post and make as many videos and presentations as we can on true islam.So this Youtube will be overfilled with Islam.i will try my best inshaallah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I'm angry because Christians who no nothing about their own religion(no offense) are spreading lies about Islam on youtube. Yet again they think they are right about those lies. they were saying things like Prophet Muhammad PBUH was a child Molester:astag: How could we let this happen, by the way they also said that if they ask a Muslim person whether or not the Messengers of Allah sinned, that we couldn't give them a straight yes or no. Is that true? i mean i don't have that much knowledge to really know that. so if you are sure and postive that you can answer this question please post it. if not then we'll find other Knowledgeable people to answer for us. :salam2:

They dont use ANY sound proofs from Qur'an or Ahdith to support what theyre saying, u can just flag up their videos and report their channels, and then they get banned...but ofcourse they just make a new account with the same rubbish on it.

i only ever bother them if im bored, its quite fun cos theyre really thick :confused: and get all upset and stroppy quite quickly :p.

lol sorry I had to laugh at the First part of this post. OK a lot of the people who go to youtube are little kids trying to make trouble, not all of them are christians, what makes you think that? I've seen a lot of iggnorant comments posted on peoples videos and I know there are a lot of videos out there with offensive and wrong information. BUT I DON"T watch them, easy as pie. Don't get angry, if you want you can always make your own video to inform people what Islam really is.

thats best i suppose, just dont go looking for them, YT has a very strong community of islamophobes theres loads, they dont mind if ure athiest/christian/jew/whatever..as long as u hate Islam ure in the club! uve got no chance to get all of them, or even argue with all of them and unless they leave a comment on ure channel, just ignore them theyre not worth the time/effort.

wasalam

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam
sometimes I really hate that you tube...its so much staff there. I saw many nasty posts and videos on islam.I got few when I posted my videos.The comment was pointing on one hadith ,that don't even exist I checked....
I think we all should post and make as many videos and presentations as we can on true islam.So this Youtube will be overfilled with Islam.i will try my best inshaallah

i'm wondering.......how do u make videos?? please help!!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
i'm wondering.......how do u make videos?? please help!!

very easy ,from -windows movie maker,wmp format videos

it takes about couple hours to make one ,sometimes even less may be half hour
if u have any more questions ask me
salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is nice:

Zaman27: The channel of the new, official "Knowledge Bank of Islam" on

YouTube. Insha-Allah, see the video to find out more.

apocalypse77

thats best i suppose, just dont go looking for them, YT has a very strong community of islamophobes theres loads, they dont mind if ure athiest/christian/jew/whatever..as long as u hate Islam ure in the club! uve got no chance to get all of them, or even argue with all of them and unless they leave a comment on ure channel, just ignore them theyre not worth the time/effort.

wasalam

Islam is exalted and nothing is exalted above it.

Anybody who has love for the wordly pleasures here instead of the here after would obviously hate Islam since Islam forbids this or that

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

we shldnt be afraid or panick for what the non- muslims do to surpress islam.everything is in allah's hand and he is going to guide more non-muslims to the true path regardless of non-muslims satanic plans. because if we were wrong then by now muslims would have been lesser in number than before. still after 9/11 incident islam is increasing in the west. Alhumdulilla. so dont panic about these people who are spreading lies about islam. they cant do anything . they are just mere pupppets whom satan is whispering into their ears.

salaam allaikum

TruthandJustice

Assalamualaikum,

One thing that we Muslims can do is to reply to these videos with a true image of Islam with the authentic references. Inshallah the people will see for themselves who is speaking the truth and who is speaking falsehood. Peace and try to use your time to refute those charges and also increasing your own understanding of Islam. Peace.

Asalaamalikum,

I use to use Youtube along time ago. Youtube was owned and created by a young Muslim guy (Jawed Karim), but ever since its acquistion by Google, who's run by a Jewish guy, they started posting provocative, derogatory, absurd, and even false information on there.

They even have false videos of "Muslims" converting to Christianity! It's banannas. How far will these people go. In some countries such as Thailand, Turkey, Morocco, and Brazil they've blocked Youtube because of false information and propoganda!

There is no need to get angry brother. It's pity stuff shaytan does. Allah guides whom he wills- so don't worry. :)

tanna116

I agree with palestine. about a month ago I started to actively watch videos on Islam on youtube..reading the comments an all. at first I have no intention at all to join the community but then I came across one comment - it was a comment on 'miracles of islam' video which made me snapped. ok that's it. i just want to respond to that comment. so i immediately signed in, and now, when i have time, i'll go read comments and if i think its worth to reply, i post on. but i choose which comment or issues to respond to. i just ignore nasty swearing comments, theyre just a waste of time. So yes, i think we should respond to selected comments, just to show our stand so that the one who's posting the lies and misconception might have a second thought on what they've just said.

Salam.