Qiyam From Masjid Nur (Mosque of Light)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/masjid_nur.jpg[/img] Qiyam (Taraweeh prayers) From Masjid Nur, Shariqah, UAE. Assalamu Alaykum these are some beautiful recitation of Quran during the Salatul Isha and Qiyam in Masjid Noor. ("Mosque of Light") United Arab Emirates. Two Reciters, I dont know their names.... anyone out there who knows?

Isha and Qiyam by First Reciters.
PART 1
[vg]743715883325278017[/vg]

imam2.jpg

Different Reciter and Dua Qanoot Witr at end.
PART 2
[vg]6493079098556192747[/vg]

flim

Recitor

Salaam Alaikum,

I think the first recitor sounds very similar to Ahmad Ali Ajamy. I'm not sure if this imam is him.

Angeleyes

These are really beautiful. My mum will definitely be listening to this when she visits me next month

Raahil

:salam2:

Jazaak Allahu Khairan brother Mabsoot, for these great videos are you going to add the other days as well?

Raahil

Barakallahu feek,

yes, inshaAllah, if i can manage to get time i will do my best.

:wasalam:

Wa feekum Baraka Allah,May Allah grant you Jannah Al-Firdaus and all our brothers and sisters over the world Ameen

The reason I asked is because of the taraweeh prayers they broadcasted yesterday on 26th september that Shaikh had an very beautifull recitation,

Here are some parts of it:

Du3a Al-Qunoot from Shariqa 26 sept 2006

Fragment [1] Taraweeh Shariqa 26 sept 2006

Fragment [2] Taraweeh Shariqa 26 sept 2006

And of course because of Shaikh Salah Bukhatir I hope they'll show him leading the taraweeh insha Allah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

Wa feekum Baraka Allah,May Allah grant you Jannah Al-Firdaus and all our brothers and sisters over the world Ameen

The reason I asked is because of the taraweeh prayers they broadcasted yesterday on 26th september that Shaikh had an very beautifull recitation,

Here are some parts of it:

Du3a Al-Qunoot from Shariqa 26 sept 2006

Fragment [1] Taraweeh Shariqa 26 sept 2006

Fragment [2] Taraweeh Shariqa 26 sept 2006

And of course because of Shaikh Salah Bukhatir I hope they'll show him leading the taraweeh insha Allah.

Yes, inshaAllah, i have that brother.

Also, i will try and get these files available for download, but my upload speed is not so good..... so perhaps after Ramadan.

Raahil

Yes, inshaAllah, i have that brother.

Also, i will try and get these files available for download, but my upload speed is not so good..... so perhaps after Ramadan.

:salam2:

Alhamdulilahi

Insha Allah dear brother Jazaak Allahu khairan!

Thank you very much.

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
Asalamy Alaykum to all.
The name of the first reciter who also did the du'ah at the end is Sheikh Murtada. Salaams and Ramadhan Kariim yall.

sayfuallah

helllllllllpp meee!!!!

a salam mou alaikoum brothers and sisters in the islam

masallah sheikh murtada has such a nice vioce I want more recitations of him

i want audio recitations or video recitations were can i find that

please help me

wa salam mou alaikoum :tti_sister:

hamza khan

the name of the sheikhs

salam alikum,
The name of the sheikh in the yellow dress is Sheikh Murtada
and he teaches in the school of creative science

Legionzop

О чём следует знать человеку, который озаботился созданием и раскруткой сайта ? Первое, что стоит учесть – это дизайн сайта . Нужно примерно представить себе то, как будет выглядеть будущий интернет ресурс , в чём будут заключаться его функции. Это будет новостная страница или интернет-магазин, может быть это будет комплексный сервис, который будет решать несколько определённых задач.
В интернете можно найти много советов , как начать, как сделать лучше. В данной статье поговорим об эффективном подходе как создание сайта . Наши сотрудники помогут вам оптимизировать наполнение портала таким образом, что его популярность, то есть посещаемость, будет стабильно расти.
Таким образом, раскрутка ресурса – это кропотливый и многозадачный труд, потому что следует думать о многих вещах одновременно: ключевых словах, об их сочетании, о том, как часто они должны встречаться в текстах, как воспринимают ресурс поисковые системы, и многое другое.