HE USED TO BE HANDSOME BUT NOW HE IS UGLY

theonlystar

:salam2:

MY FRIEND USED TO BE HANDSOME BUT NOW HE IS UGLY.

PEOPLE TELLS ME HE IS UGLY BECAUSE HE HAVE LOTS OF SINS.

IS THAT TRUE??? IF U HAVE LOTS OF SINS, U WILL BE UGLY???

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

MY FRIEND USED TO BE HANDSOME BUT NOW HE IS UGLY.

PEOPLE TELLS ME HE IS UGLY BECAUSE HE HAVE LOTS OF SINS.

IS THAT TRUE??? IF U HAVE LOTS OF SINS, U WILL BE UGLY???

Salam

Do you mean his soul is ugly because of his sins?
Physically you won't go from price charming to frankenstein because of your sins. but stress, not getting enough sleep, basically abussing your body in any way will make you look tired and aged......

Ummzaina

Asslamo Allaikum,

So are you saying that your friend is "Ugly as Sin"?

LOL!!! LOL!!
thats so funny Globalpeace!!U and ur way with words..

Seriously, I personally know many people who in worldly terms can be/are called beautiful, but still continue to sin.
I think it is a gift of Allah beauty outside and/or inside a person.The only beauty Allah accepts are good deeds and piety not the physical beauty we see with our naked eyes.
But I too have found people beautiful at first glance but after getting to know them better found them to be quite ugly as their character is such.

samiha

---------
Staff member

*shakes head* Poor actors/actresses... The make-up must be the only thing keeping them together... :SMILY126:

wasalam

ShyHijabi

Firstly, your friends should be reprimanded because they think they are fit to judge how much a person has sinned by his outward appearance? Can anyone say shirk? Only Allah swt can ever judge a person, you and I are in a pitiful condition to judge anyone.

Age, disease, and stress can leave deep marks on the body and change it permanently...this is natural. When my brother was stressing very hard he literally grew a head full of grey hair within 6 months....it's just the way things are.

Who knows what trials and tribulations you friend has dealt with. If anything you should try to provide him a shade within your friendship. Think about what Rasool would have done, how very kind and compassionate he was to those who were suffering.

~Sarah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

There is a short story about a man who is very handsome. However, this man is a sinner. His physical apperance does not change...he does have a portrait. What happens is the sins are slowly added on the portrait. The picture becomes very ugly. He can not look at it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We are all learning. I can speak a little French..enough to get by
I can speak a little Spanish enough to get by
My Urdu makes everyone laugh..
My dream is to learn Arabic..I am still on the abc's

Let us teach each other and uphold each other...we have too much to fight to be critical...and I think too much of you.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all

Subhan'Allah, i pray we're all well.

Whats this Subhan'Allah - peace please.....a smile to your brother is charity no? ofcourse it is....

Dear 'theonlystar' - the matter with regards to your friend is between him and Allah. If he has committed many sins, pray for his guidance - dont listen to the absusive words people say about him. In actual fact, i believe a true friend is the one who helps you remember the Akhira or reminds you of Allah. When you look at him/her, you feel to be in his or her presence all the time, out of the love and mercy Allah has put in your hearts towards eachother. Such is a blessing of being around good people/friends.

Going back to your question, nobody is perfect dear 'theonlystar' - we need to relalise our potential before we point fingers at others right? so Insha'Allah, help your friend; give him/her good company, do your best to speak about Allah's fruitful rewards. If you feel remaining in his company would affect you and your Deen and that he is not listening, then there only is so much you can do.

In essence my dear brother/sister in Islam, let the matter be with him and Allah - It could be that he has committed sins, but we all commit sins/mistakes (may Allah forgive us Ameen) does that mean we all are ugly? Subhan'Allah, how does that make people who speak about him in this way any better than him? On the other hand, he could be really pious and people are just saying things in order to cause trouble - Allahu A'lam. Remember that Alayhis sallatu wassalam said that 'the one who repents is like the one who did not sin'. Try not listen to vain talks regarding him or in general, help your friend to remember Allah and remember to always be in good company dear member. I believe association breeds assimilation - both positive and nagative alike.

Nobody has a right to Judge another person. Lets all consider the features of a sound heart:

On the authority of Abdullah bin Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) he said: It has been said to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): Who's the best among people?
He said (peace be upon him): “Every one who has a Makhmoum heart, and a truthful tongue”.
They said: “The truthful tongue we know, but what is the Makhmoum heart? ”
He said (peace be upon him):
“It is the pious, the pure that has no sins in it, no transgression, no rancor and no envy”. [Ibn Majah]

Remember that it is not too late to repent, the door of Mercy is always open Alhamdulillah. May Allah forgive us all for our sins and shortcomings and enable us all to help each other become better Muslims Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin.

Insha'Allah may Allah reward you for your patience and preserve you and your friend Ameen.

Insha'Allah i hope this helps for the sake of Allah. May Allah forgive me if i have said, stated or adviced anthing wrong and allow me to first and formost implement what i say Ameen.

Fi'Amanillah

Wassalamualaikum
your sister in Islam