RED MOSQUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asslamo Allaikum,

....Mufti Raheem Usmani, a renowned religious scholar and a member of the delegation that held talks with Maulana Abdul Rashid, has declared that all those Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa militants who lost their lives while harbouring the belief that they were engaged in jihad are shaheeds [martyrs]....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6290594.stm

Look half-way down the page in the section entitled, "The Post"

I have to say that is shocking !!!!!

Allah knows best

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I totally agree with you the stage is perhaps set for the Great War.Specially if you analyze the reaction to this Masjid.The hadith talks about Forces Of Mahdi coming from Khurassan.Pakistani part of KHURASSAN is NWFP province .Moreover as according to hadith most of the forces of Mahdi would consist of Muslim Bani israel(pakhtuns) the reaction to this event has mostly been concentrated in NWFP and most people killed in this incident were PATHANS.this would not only provoke Madressahs and Islamists but the TRIBES who have a tradition of REVENGE to wage a holy war against BUSHARRaf

.Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags.( Ref: Saheeh Trimdi)

13 .Hadhrat Buraidah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khorasan.(Ref: Narrated by Ibn-e-Adi & Asaker & Seyuti in Jamiah Sagheer .Also in)

14. Narrated by Hazrat Abdullah bin Haris(R.A) that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said that “People will come from the East who will make Khilafah (Islamic Rule) easy for Imam Mahdi.(Ref : Ibn-e-Majah Hadith 4088)

AssalaamuAlaikum,

MOSABJA !

You might have seen the "Hidden truth, End of times", have you ?
If not then here is it:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hidden+truth+shahid+masood+ary+-azan

Wassalaam

UM ABDULLAH

Wa alaykum Salam,

Both the Government forces AND the Students are Wrong.

There are clerics using innocent students and misguiding them into doing wrong things. Such as street fighting and violent demonstrations, vigilantiism and whipping people up into emotional frenzy.

Many of their demands are correct - They want to stop the prostitution, drugs taking, alcohol etc.

But, nobody should be taking up arms! and Muslim fighting Muslim is wrong and a very big shame for any Muslims to resort to. People must do things in the right way, instead of getting so heated.

There also may be a case of agent provocateurs in the demonstrations

how can u b so sure that the clerics were using students and misguiding them into doing wrong things ? . demanding an islamic law is "wrong doing" to u?, and do u think if u give the idea in a plate to govt they will quickly say "yes, why not let's have islamic law from tomorrow" , a govt which so corrupt' needs martyrs like abdul rasheed ghazi' to set an example for others: to stick ur cause no matter wat? do u know that the women who were rescued from mosque said they wanted to go back and b martyred ,they dont want to go home , and the media was blaming ghazi that he is holding them on gun point!!!!!!!!1 what a shame!!!!!!!! the whole media is pack of lies , its a shame now that ppl r spiiting on ground as soon as they see pak army , they hate their own army too much ,whose fault is it? .. who killed innocent ppl? just 2 days before operation 3 chinese men were killed , who went to capture their killers? , still no one like before, , ,,
every eye in pakistan and islamic world has tears in their eyes , only a few coward who are scared of govt and dajjal "u.s.a" are taking musharraf's side , who is presented 2 new F-16 as a reward for killing his bothers .. its time for all sleeping molanas to wake up , and who did it ????? molana adbul rashid ghazi shaheed. may Allah guide us to speak the truth .

chviky

Question

I am reading Surah Baqra (Dr Israar Explanations). ALLAH says in this surah about previous muslim ummah (Bani-Israeil) Commulative evils.

And Muhammad (SAW) said that a time comes when my ummah will become a complete carbon copy of bani-Israheil in evils and also thinks that they are on the right path and Hell fire would not touch them because they are muslims.

according to this surah Most victims (are/will be) the religious scholars who hide the HAQ for their own benefits or fear. (The surah says that ALLAH will make their Heart like Stones).

My question is that what could one do against these so called muslims (Because Kafir is an open enemy but these evil people in society are hidden before the Tag of Muslims)

chviky

Ghazi Shaheed

:salam2:
Brothers i am very depressed my blood is on fire when i see these bastards (Army people and Busharaf + Politicians to them Busharaf is God Nawazbillah), on TV chanting about Shaheed Ghazi sb.

And by reading the very First Surah in Quran -e- Majeed my depression climbs to its peak. Gahzi Sb got shahadaat that is for him only i couldn't ever reach to his feet. But what about us brothers should we let forget the incident and find commodities in Islam to satisfy own own interests (Betraying ALLAH).

MOSABJA

The actual n.o of CASUALTIES may be as large as 700-900 .When they buried 50 people in CLOSED COFFINS in ISLAMABAD. Some Media men asked them to open the coffin.BUT THE REALITY WAS THERE WERE MORE THAN ONE DEAD BODY IN ONE COFFIN.

THe gov also took so much time for operation even after the Martyrdom of ABDUL RASHEED GHAZI which shows that they were disappearing bodies.

Many people say they have neither found their relatives in SURRENDER CAMP nor in JAILS nor in Hospitals and nor in the LIST OF DEAD PERSONS.Dead bodies of those have been disappeared.

More over the people who have their SISTERS,DAUGHTERS are specially WORRIED as there could be MISTREATED or RAPED.

Most dangerous thing is that if any women belonging to TRIBAL AREAS is Mistreated there would be a revolt in tribes and Pukhtoons .

MOSABJA

his father MAULANA ABDULLAH(martyred by gun fire inside Masjid in 1998)
his mother LAL BIBI(Martyred during operation of Security forces.Abdul Rasheed Ghazi also told on a news channel before martyrdom his mother was injured and he told her to recite KALIMA)
his brother MAULANA ABDUL AZIZ(could be given death sentence)
his sons and daughter all of them are under aged MUHAMMAD HARUN(martyred) other sons WARIS GHAZI,HAMZA are missing DAUGHTER AISHA whom he loved most is also Missing( might be martyred)
HASSAAN under aged Son of ABDUL AZIZ is also Missing (most probably martyred)
Two daughters and WIFE of MAULANA ABDUL AZIZ are in jail

IT SEEMS SIMILAR TO KARBALA. SUCH PERSECUTION FOR DEMANDING SHARIAH??????

Abuanis

Assalamualaikum W.W. Brothers & Sisters
Really very sad to hear this extreme situation. The most important thing is that Muslims are fighting with Muslims while, at the same time, trying to be very friendly with Kafir specially Yahudee & Nusronee.
My question in order to realize is that do we accept the same faith that Allah is the only god for all muslim and Islam is Allah's religion(Neither their belonged races nor any other things). I'm sure that if all muslim has only Allah in their heart such fighting among muslim brother will never happen.(InshaAllah)

Smee

The actual n.o of CASUALTIES may be as large as 700-900 .When they buried 50 people in CLOSED COFFINS in ISLAMABAD. Some Media men asked them to open the coffin.BUT THE REALITY WAS THERE WERE MORE THAN ONE DEAD BODY IN ONE COFFIN.

Could you please tell me where you heard this from. Jazakallah

MOSABJA

I live in Pakistan .Every one knows it.I heard it from a news paper that JOURNALISTS were not allowed to see how much dead bodies are inside the coffins.More over SENATOR SHAH ABDUL AZIZ said that after the SURRENDER of 1500 students .The number of students in the Masjid till the last moment could be MAXIMUM1200 and MINIMUM 500.

The media also reported that they have seen BUSES with TINTED GLASSES went to Lal Masjid and went some where .Those buses must have been used for transporting dead bodies.

Many relatives of students say that if there children are ALIVE then government show where they are and if they are DEAD gov show the dead body.But gov has disappeared them.

There are other eye witness reports fore.g DAWN news paper that dead bodies were every where in the COMPLEX.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...de_Lal_Masjid_Witness/articleshow/2190846.cms

The truth will be unveiled after a bit of time .SUPREME COURT LAWYERS BAR ASSOCIATION have set up an investigating team to search for the n.o of Casualties.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I read in a news paper that the people of ROJHAN MAZARI(where Abdul Rasheed GHazi) was buried claimed that after his burial the FRAGRANCE spread in the place ???

Well if that is true, Allahu akhbar. Thats great news !!!!

mibelt

We have right to advocate for Shariah Law, but you have no right to take the law and authority into your own hands. You cannot put at risk the life of innocent women and children in the name Islam and the Shariah Law. If Prophet Mohammed(s) had done that in Mecca, there wouldn't have been Islam. That Imam was wrong, and would answer for the death of all who died in the siege of the mosque. This is pure ignorance on the side of that so called Iman. May Allah be Exalted.

whitecat

i m somewhat agree with u brother or sister.imam was 50% wrong but wt gov"t did is 110% worng. there were other ways to solve the issue but gov't did it to make bush happy and get more support from him.

We have right to advocate for Shariah Law, but you have no right to take the law and authority into your own hands. You cannot put at risk the life of innocent women and children in the name Islam and the Shariah Law. If Prophet Mohammed(s) had done that in Mecca, there wouldn't have been Islam. That Imam was wrong, and would answer for the death of all who died in the siege of the mosque. This is pure ignorance on the side of that so called Iman. May Allah be Exalted.

Come2Quran

question

Where is Quran it says that kidnapping or killing, for your rights (weather they are right or you think they are right) is okay?
Those student were wrong.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We can not second guess. Even if the students were wrong..it is the job of the governement to protect its citizens. You rule by compassion and not oppression to please the oppressors who happen to be your lords..who in reality are the servants of the devil.
I know you are not telling me it is right to kill young women armed with sticks. You are not telling me it is right to slaughter young women who are not even adults. In essence, am I not correct in stating that young Muslim virgins were slaughtered.

MOSABJA

It's a debatable issue that was closing brothels against Islam.Because that did'nt give pumishment .They only closed a brothel that too after COMPLAINING 100 times to police.Rasulullah said STOP THE MUNKIRAAT BY HANDThose who say their methodology was wrong must know what situation is pakistan like.Gov kidnaps anyone who speaks against them.There is no law and order.Chief justice is seeking for justice.They only closed brothel .It's Pakistan not Europe .Brothels are running openly for the first time in BUSHARRAF REGIME.What if you see a person on the street assaulting a women .
would you give him a lecture?

OR

you would say hey man leave her .if he doesnt you stop him forcefully?

whether they were right or wrong the gov instead of closing brothels killed over 500 students.Even by the law of pakistan kidnappers are not given death penalty.

i think the scholars who say that their methodology was wrong should think that by their methodology there has been no SHARIAH for 60 years.By GHAZI's methodology at least now there is a demand for SHARIAH,

Status
Not open for further replies.