VIDEO OF BROTHER TALIKING ON THE BEAUTY OF HIJAB

diamond

urm..........dont know what to say to that..........'crude' come to mind.................urm........really am speechless

ws wr wb

diamond

i mean i understand you are trying to put a point across but even then, there are ways of doing this....just made me feel really uncomfortable and uneasy with the style of dawa used here....if anyone felt the same or disagrees with me....please make your point

ws wr wb

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
i mean i understand you are trying to put a point across but even then, there are ways of doing this....just made me feel really uncomfortable and uneasy with the style of dawa used here....if anyone felt the same or disagrees with me....please make your point

I dont disagree...lol i stopped watching it pretty quick :redface:

but for non-believers its ok i think?! i dont mean to sound bad in any way but i mean..some of them, theyre used to such levels of explicit language and ....whatnot i think!

so yeh not for me definitely but good dawah, jzk for posting.

wasalam

Quratulaine

I always appreciate when muslims give dawa...and hopefully this video will reach out to some people....but i agree, the language was crude! (this is the view point from a sister):shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

ummsami89

salam aliakum. trouble with videos here

I have a question. its really tech support but thats ok if anyone knows. does anyone else have a problem with the videos breaking up and stopping and no sound here? Its probably my computer but how do I fix it? I have been at this site for awhile and didnt use to have trouble until recently with the videos. it gets really annoying cause i love to watch the videos. Is it YouTube that is the problem.
ohbytheway......yeah, this is different.this video he made. hmmmmmm. subhanallah

Quratulaine

I have a question. its really tech support but thats ok if anyone knows. does anyone else have a problem with the videos breaking up and stopping and no sound here? Its probably my computer but how do I fix it? I have been at this site for awhile and didnt use to have trouble until recently with the videos. it gets really annoying cause i love to watch the videos. Is it YouTube that is the problem.
ohbytheway......yeah, this is different.this video he made. hmmmmmm. subhanallah

ok...i'm no computer expert here, but sometimes i have the same problem (where the video keeps stopping...) and it means that the video has not completed downloading...so i just pause it and wait a few minutes, and usually it works. if this doesn't help, it the cause is probably something else!! hope it helps...

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I for one found the way the brother addressing this issue crude too. I would not post/show this video while calling an unbeleiver to Islam... there are better videos by many brothers with less crude/blunt ways they explain the same points

truth4real

im sorry if i offended brothers and sister it was on youtube and got a excellent response from brothers and sisters thats why i put it on turn to islam sorry if it lowered your iman

happy 2 b muslim

ws wr wb

agreee FREAKYYYYYY lol no messin i was watching it didnt even what all of it really it was uncomfortable ino what ur saying.......
bro or sis dont feel bad that u upload it if your intetions where good thats all that matters..

DOC_BRO

Asalam o Alaikum
I agree too I also felt very uncomfortable thats the reason i didnt forward it to my wife. the brother giving explanation had a very good intention but he could have used some modest words but anyways its Allah who knows the best INNAMA AAMALU BINNI YAAD
Ma'salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

This link was necessary to explain the origins of the video originally posted.

It is totally vile. Like i said some kuffars are just totally indecent and that is the only language they understand...the language of indecency!

It is very indecent video. Why don't someone remove this link?

Brother, don't add such links in islamic sites as reference..

jzk brother truth4real for the explanation. It only makes sense to remove the link after some time has passed because it wouldnt be great if some kafir got the link to such a video from an islamic site.

wasalam