Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Salaam,
I have a question for myself and perhaps other muslims men who live in Europe have that question also.
Not now but in the future I to want a wife and I want muslim wife.
How can I get to know and meet one that has it all?
more hypothetical question realy but anyway, I dont want to be alone always.
Wasalam. /Erik

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam

Brother Erik....Allah will provide you with a mate...how do I know...I believe. I have prayed that He out of His Mercy and Wisdom send me a husband...
and I know He will....there are many brothers who will help you. And dear brother you will have to invite everyone to your weddding feast.

Erik

Salaam

Brother Erik....Allah will provide you with a mate...how do I know...I believe. I have prayed that He out of His Mercy and Wisdom send me a husband...
and I know He will....there are many brothers who will help you. And dear brother you will have to invite everyone to your weddding feast.

I know Allah will help me but probably not easy where I am located and where I live.
I want a wife who has it all but I also want her to right away when she see me think that I am truly handsome and worth to get to know more in person.
You know what I mean?
Wasalam. /Erik

MubarekMuslimah

Assalaamu alaikum brother

Masha'allah that you want to get married - that is really good because that is the halal way!

You have to look for your wife. But of course make' du'a to Allah swt and have paitence. First of all Allah swt will not 'drop' a wife in to your life for you. If you need food, you make du'a to Allah swt and know that He will always provide but you still have to go out to the shops or market right? You cant just sit at home and think Allah swt will fill your cupboards with food right? He will provide for you insha'allah but you have to go out and get it.

Do you see what I mean? So when looking for a spouse you need to first of all have paitence, make du'a and then go and look for her. By this I mean involve yourself in the muslim community - in the mosque insha'allah, make some new brothers as friends, this kind of thing. Then of course there is more chance of 'finding' her if you are surrounded by muslims. Perhaps you might meet her brother first or cousin? or perhaps you might hear about a sister looking for marriage through the mosque?

It is really good for you ,especially as a new muslim to try and involce yourself with fellow muslims - either though communication online, email, phone with brothers if you can't meet them in person. The company you keep is very important - when we surround ourselves with muslims we help each other strengthen our iman.

By strengthening your iman you will find new realsm of paitence too insha'allah and you will learn alot more about Islam.

Make your du'a brother and concentrate on Islam by involving yourself in the brotherhood and insha'allah your wife will cross paths with you.

Salaams

Fahad_Agus

Erik we are in the same boat man im also looking for a religios wife, the problem is that i want my wife to go with me to study abroad....so now ill make dua for you and me in every prayer...inshallah Allah will provide for each of us a muminah wife inshallah.

Erik

I thank you for that but no brother I think wants her sister to meet a man, we all want our sisters to stay virgins for life of maybe its just me?

For one who work in an area where there are not many muslims or a mosque.

Is there anyway for this online?
I mean, I could show myself in photos and then if any sister who is looking for a husband can see me and if is interested , more contact can be aranged?
understand what I mean?
regards /Erik

Erik

online meaning marriage sites like zawaj.com and qiran.com??? Then yeah, try those two. Best wishes with that.

:wasalam:

thanks but no I didnt mean any sites, I didnt even know there where dating sites for muslims.
on your words, sounds like nothing worth to search at?

Erik

For my future wife, I want her to have it all that all see but then something more that I see that makes her so speciall to me, then I want her to see the same in me. /Erik

Erik

Brother, I thank you but no, I live in Sweden.dont know any family or other muslims.
Thats why I am asking a question that might sound strange to many.

firdeus

Assalam alaikum dear brother Erik,

I was reading your posts, and it just made me say this. Say all you deepest wishes to Allah in the earnest time of night , ( which is in the last part fo night, before fajr starts), when Allah teala comes in the nearest sky and asks : " Is any servant of mine asking anything from Me, knowing that is only Me I would fullfill his wish, so I will grant it to him", and rely fully in Him. Believe me Allah will grant exactly what you asking for. May all our brothers and sister find their own righteous partners and have blessing from Allah teala in this life and hereafter. Ameen

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaikum,

Erik, the best way to meet a prospective wife who is religous is through your masjid. Once you get to know people there, the doors sort of open up to you. Last year, when I was talking about divorce from my wife, I had to fend off brothers every day who would say things like..."I know a sister at work"..."My cousin wears hijab and makes du'a for a husband"..."There is this sister who..." etc.

So, my advice would be to become "plugged in" to your local community.

Erik

Salaam, I will take your advice and pray , I have no problem seeing that I might meet a future wife but I more see it as that I would miss her when we meet.
May Allah help me. /Erik

Erik

Assalamu alaikum,

Erik, the best way to meet a prospective wife who is religous is through your masjid. Once you get to know people there, the doors sort of open up to you. Last year, when I was talking about divorce from my wife, I had to fend off brothers every day who would say things like..."I know a sister at work"..."My cousin wears hijab and makes du'a for a husband"..."There is this sister who..." etc.

So, my advice would be to become "plugged in" to your local community.

I thank you brother but that is the problem, I am not involved in a muslim community, I dont have that base to start from and that is why I am asking.
I dont have any sisters or brothers in my daily life.
I wish I did but I do not. that is why I am asking in other ways. Wasalam /Erik

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother Erik!

i read your posts on this thread. you mentioned that you have no contact with muslims on person to person basis. that means you must be far away from the nearest masjid too.

it would be best if you can get in contact with any islamic centre and start meeting muslims and attend islamic programs even if it is once a month or once in several months.

inshaallah, that will be a starting point. at the same time, it is very important for a muslim not to be alone because shaytan (devil) is stronger when a muslim is alone. and ofcourse there are other issues attached to life in which you need the involvement of other muslims.

you can learn more about islam from them and you will find it easier to practice islam when you see others doing the same.

in the same time, i will pray to Allah swt to bring a pious muslim wife in your life who has the qualities that are important to you.

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam2: My dear brothers, Women are shy and they really won't come up to you and tell you how they feel, their feelings they will keep to themselves.......Maybe right now in your towns there are women who really want you but they don't know how to approach you, so you got to make the move and talk to her like a real man. know what i mean? Just trying to help because i know many sisters have that happen to them, they are waiting for the man to talk with them and the men are also nervous and don't know what to expect; so they let a pretty, religious women out of their sight forever!!

I hope you both find what you want inshaAllah, don't worry inshaAllah you'll find them when the time is right, just a piece of advice: Don't act like those movie star guys because really they're just dull and dumb, a real man should be able to speak to the women in a fair, honest, gentle and religious way. So don't throw away your Islamic clothings just to try and be cool, but rather dress islamically and speak the truth. Hope that helped:blackhijab: Sincerely, your sister in Islam.:hijabi: :tti_sister:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

I thank you brother but that is the problem, I am not involved in a muslim community, I dont have that base to start from and that is why I am asking.I dont have any sisters or brothers in my daily life.
I wish I did but I do not. that is why I am asking in other ways. Wasalam /Erik

In my opinion you just give yourself answear you need to get involved with the muslim community and the last time i remeber you didn't need base to start with just put your faith in Allah and he will make it easy for you. My advise is to get involved in muslim communites to get to know imaan of the mosques. Imaans are the key in mosques & muslim communties so he will help you become a better muslim and you might meet the right sisters in the mosque since a lot good sister help the mosques. Who knows the mosques might hope the key to your future wife. Online chats are in fact haram. Pray to Allah and have faith in him and remember everything hopes by Allahs will.
And one more thing don't you want the sister to marry you because you are a good muslim not cos you are handsome? Brother remeber you are going to get old and gray and if she married you because you are handsome she will leave you to find handsome brother:)

noun

Sallam alaykum,

Dear brother Erik, firstly, I advice you to try, to read little bit about the marriage in islam , to get an idea about the islam conception of marriage, which is derived from the muslim task in this life.

based on this investigation, you can find the right and correct criteria of your future wife, inchaalah.

For your question, about how to do, to find adequate wife. Really it is difficult task wrt your situation. I suggest you to visit some brothers, where you think that it is more easy.

Sallam alaykum

Saeed O.J

a

:salam2:

Mashallah brother Erik, may allah guide you. AMiin. I totally agree with Amercian Brother. I have read your posts, and I found out that you are engaged with the muslim community in Sweden as you live far.

In my thread Islamic discussion main page, I have listed for you 100 different mosques, islamic comunities, all around sweden. Full details are inculded, addresses, telephone numbers, emails, website, directions inshallah. And many of them, help muslims in marriage, free arabic lessons (As detailed)..

I am not aware whether they are sunnies or shia's. So inshallah you can contact them my brother. In case non of the addresses is close to you, get in touch with some of the mosques and they will direct you to the nearest mosques or islamic community near you... Sure they will be happy to meet you inshallah. :)

My thread is called

1) (Part A:To Erik and every1, (mosques, and islamic communities in Sweden)...2)

2) (Part B: To Erik and every1, (mosques, and islamic communities in Sweden)..

In case moderators delete emails, and telephone numbers the links is provided at the bottom of the page inshallah...

Nice to meet my brother..:) :)

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

Well Erik, do not show photo. What I would suggest is for you to get involve in Muslim community, not you go to mosque anyway, and the sheiks in the mosque may help you. There are many Muslim that got married in the mosque. I advise not to go online on the dating website. one reason to get involve in the Muslim community is that, you will met different people and make good Muslim friends and who know you might met a father who likes you enough to give you his daughter, who might go to mosque herself. It would really work for you. Have patient and do not go to mosque on the idea of getting a wife. There is nothing better than met your mate in mosque. good luck

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
good marriage site

:salam2:
A very good muslim marriage site which displays detailed information on brothers/sisters from all over the world. It will take a while to do your profile, but I think its worth a try inshallah. www.muslimintro.com

Status
Not open for further replies.