RED MOSQUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come2Quran

Salaam Brother Mosabja
I am not against Shariah, but you just said stop them forcefully. but you're looking at Paki Gov doing the forcing not the students.
Were those students not given warnings and options?
They flatout denied every single option.
any Gov on the other hand does not bring islam when they are to do anything that maynot be legal. But in the name of islam if someone is to do nagitive things and then call yourself as an islamic soldier and that what was done is based on islam, In other words holding islam responsible for every cruel thing you do and Islam gets the blame. then its very sad. i'm sad. Its shameful.
I am not saying that the gov was right. But i never expected anything good or bad from them. But Islamic students.
Thank you for understanding

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The bottom line is you do not take Muslim lives. The powers i.e government had control. They chose to take the cowards way out. There is always room to avoid killing virgin Muslims. Is a F-16 worth a Muslim life?

chviky

Ghazi Sb smiling

He is smiling definitely, look at his alive smile in other videos before his shahadat.
And Of course rewarded on spot, what Roshan Kyal people like us, couldn't even dream about. May Allah give us this level of Imaan also.

Globalpeace

Banned
Lal Masjid Events: For the doubters!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I have been busy translating, collecting info & here is some stuff which has appeared in Urdu media & I think Brothers/Sisters should read....

Even the Shcolars of Pakistan DISAGREE with the methodology but hundreds of orphan girls (between 8-15) have been SHOT DEAD and some of the Brothers/Sisters should show a little compassion!

How the Negotiations were thwarted by the Government

This is the report of Maulana Zahidur-Rashdi who was involved in the negotiations along with Mufti Rafi Usmani and this report is worth considering by anyone who bears ill-feelings towards the Shuhuda of Lal-Masjid....unless you are so biased and beyond reason that nothing can persuade you!

It is from this morning’s (12JULY2007)’s Daily Islam newspaper…

http://dailyislam.com.pk/

For those who don’t understand Urdu, the summary is as follows:

For those who can understand Urdu, please read attachement in FULL!

A group of Scholars from Wifaqul-Madaris (organisation which overseas Madrasas in Pakistan) consisting of Maulana Zahidur-Rashdi (Author), Mufti Rafi Usmani, Maulana Dr. Abdur-Razaq Sikander, Maulana Qari Hanif Jalandhari, Maulana Adil Khan, Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Mazhar Khan, Maulana Mufti Muhammad, Maulana Qadhi Abdur-Rasheed and Maulana Saleemu-ullah Khan (Ameer of the group) met with the Prime-minister Shaukat Aziz, Chawdry Shujat Hussain, and Aijazul-Haq (minister for religious affairs), Muhammad Ali Durrani (minister), Tariq Azeem (minister), and commander Khaleel Ahmed (Pakistan Army) at the prime Minster’s house on the 9th of July at 14:00. The prime-minister personally appreciated and thanked the group of Ulama for assisting the government and elaborated on the government’s efforts & tactics.
The conditions of Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) which were discussed with Mufti Taqi Usmani & Mufti Rafi Usmani were presented to the government officials and it was decided that direct communication with Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) (on the phone) should be restored in order to avoid further blood-shed and in principles all three conditions of Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) were accepted but it was decided to talk to him about their implementation. His three conditions were:

1. He shouldn’t be arrested or placed under house-arrest, rather he should be allowed to move to his native village along with his belongings and his entire extended family
2. All of his companions and everyone else held up in Lal Masjid & Jamia Hafasa who are not wanted in any legal cases previously should be allowed to walk away however Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) had no objections to people being tried for cases prior to the Lal Masjid/Jamia Hafsa affair
3. Lal Masjid should be given over by Awqaaf (Ministry of Religious Affairs) and run with the consultation of Wifaqul Madaris and Jamia Hafsa & Jamia Fareedia should be brought under the control of Wifaqul Madaris
It was communicated to the government that Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) was unwilling to surrender and/or compromise if these three conditions were not met!

As previously stated that all three of these conditions were agreed in principle and it was decided that relevant ministers of Pakistan government and Ulama of Wifaqul Madaris will work together on finer details.

We had a cordial meeting with the prime-minister and we were under the impression that the matter is now resolved! It was also decided that we would visit Lal Masjid in the evening (Ministers and group of Ulama), however we were STOPPED at a check-point and REFUSED to proceed further. Security personnel stated that there are Terrorists holed up in the Mosque so we cannot allow the group to proceed (on grounds of safety); we had already informed Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) of our arrival and he was ready to welcome us.

We had no choice but to go to a nearby house and start discussions with informed Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) on the phone. On informed Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA)’s request Maulana Fazlur-Rahman Khalili was also invited to the negotiations.

By mid-night we had agreed to the three points (very similar to the previous ones so I won’t bother translating) & the salient points of the agreement were noted by Tariq Azeem Khan (Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting) and fully expounded in writing by me (Maulana Zahidur-Rashdi). We discussed the final draft with Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) on the phone and he agreed with it.

Chawdry Shujat Hussain then iterated that this agreement must be taken to the president for final approval and he proceeded to the presidency with the ministers. Two hours later the agreement that was brought back was completely deferent in the following respects:

1. There was no mention of arresting or placing Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) under house-arrest…No discussion of this matter was in the new agreement
2. The discussions about not arresting and trying personnel was skipped!
3. Handing control of Jamia Hafsa & Jamia Fareedia to Wifaqul Madaris was also skipped!

We were told that the new agreement is non-negotiable and a response (Yes or No) is required within 30 minutes.

This new agreement was obviously rejected by Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) on the phone as his 3 conditions were not met.

I (Maulana Zahidur-Rashdi) personally spoke to Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) on the phone at around 02:15 (10th of July) and he reiterated his previous position….At this point the group of Ulama left the government ministers and stated that since the agreement reached (between the Prime Minister, Federal Ministers, Maulana Ghazi Abdur-Rasheed Shaheed (RA) & Ulama) has been altered significantly, we are unable to proceed with the negotiations and we take no responsibility for the breakdown.

Extent of Casualties:

Lal Masjid: What really happened???

By: ABID ULLAH JAN

1. That there are over 1000 casualties of students, mostly women and children and the government have removed the bodies for secret burials.

2. There were no weapons in the complex and the governments have planted them after the operation.

3. There were no terrorists or foreign fighters inside the complex and the government is only using this excuse to build its cases.

4. The operation has been carried out on the orders of US by General Musharraf to please West to seek a re-election for next five years.

As far the number of casualties are concerned, it is not just the clerics who are kicking dust that 1000 casualties have taken place within students of the seminary, there are editorial and analysis by credible and neutral journalists who have come to the conclusion after putting all available statistics side by side that at least 902 and at the most 1956 people have been killed.

Among the victims were orphans , people from as far as Azad Kashmir and other remote areas. These include families with little of no resources to afford to come to Islamabad, get together in one place and campaign for their dead ones in these circumstances.

An announcement to come and recognize your loved ones in the dead bodies at cold storage would have brought many to the front to show the estimate of missing people. May be that’s why the government was in a hurry and started digging and burying during the night. The laborers working on the graves have told BBC two and more bodies in one coffin. [8] And logically, more than 100 mass graves for 102 victims (as per the military regimes claim) just do not make any sense.

Dawn editorial on July 11 states:

“EIGHTY per cent of the operation,” to quote an army spokesman, had been completed to expel the terrorists from the Lal Masjid when these lines were written, and Abdul Rashid Ghazi had been killed, though resistance from hard-core militants was still going on, with the death toll in the vicinity of 150. “

Note the figures of 150 dead by the time when 80 % operation was completed. And come back to the government’s figure of just 50 after 100% operation that was regurgitated by all the national and international media for a long time after completion of the bloody drama.

For the sake of discussion, even if we take the official figures of casualty as true, aren’t more than 100, including women and children, a significant number?

3 days later in the heat of Islamabad & the body is still fresh and fragrant!

[yt]aJs_hgnmc_0[/yt]

Testimony of surviving Girl students:

She is saying that they were FORCED to walk on pages of Qur'aan and Saheeh Bukhari and ASKED to take their Niqaab OFF when they surrendered!

They refused & said, Shoot but we won't take our Niqaabs off....

She said that as long as we are alive we wll fight against Busharaf and its either US or HIM!

[yt]cG259ODAETs[/yt]

This is a hart-breaking account of a 8 year old girl and her 15 year old Sister (SHOT DEAD!)....
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jul2007-daily/13-07-2007/col3.htm

Rough translation below....

It talks about 2 little girls in the Madrasa that Dr. Shahid Masood met. He used to visit the madrasa and talk to the leaders of the Masjid and was also given the oppurtunity to talk to the talibaat. Thats the place where he met these girls. Umm Hassaan just said they were nagging to meet you although they dont talk to strange men. One was a 8/10 years old girl called Asma with her elder sis Aisha [names were changed in the article]. He had some innocent talks with the girls and the article mentions how they were asking questions to them and annoying him to get his phone number and also asked for an autograph.

Abdul Rasheed Ghazi standing next to him just said they were annoying you but still he gave his phone number.

This was before the attack. After the attack he wondered about what happened to those innocent girls and wished he could contact them. Eventually the girls messaged him and had several conversations on the phone.

In the end this little girl Asma sent a message from the madrassa to call back which Dr. Masood did. He heard the little girl crying with lots of noises in the background. Saying her elder sis died and the phone call got disconnected then.

And now the questions that Dr. Shahid Masood is posing is: Who where they? And where did they go?

Thats the gist of it.

Dr Shahid Mas'ud wrote that he told the girls a number of times to leave the complex because the army was going to attack and they laffed it off saying that "why would the army attack us? we're not criminals." They mentioned the army are kattar musulmaan which means hardcore/strong muslims and why would their own army attack at them. That shows the innocence of these girls.

Then it says that on the final day - Dr recieved an SMS asking him to fone. He foned and could hear firing and women wailing and crying (ALLAH knows what was happening) and he could hear the younger sister crying that her bhaaji (sister) is dead and then the line gets cut.

Seroiusly our du'a is that ALLAH Ta'ala increase the imaan of these ladies to the levels of Bibi Asiyah radhiyallahu anha, that ALLAH Ta'ala grant them pious chaste husbands and that Rahman Ta'ala make them shining stars for all ages. ameen

I have taken most of the articles from Secular sources so there is no chance of it being biased!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My respected and faithful brother thank you for helping us see the truth. I am dismayed at the reaction of Muslims about this incident. Maybe it is only ''just another incident " as the world continues to turn its back on Muslims. The innocents are with Allah and we are left to take action.

sammuslimah

its so sad

it just dont make sense to me at all why they would kill innocent muslim people its sick and it brings tear to my eyes to see that may Allah grant them heaven ameeeeen inshallah
:astag:

newusman

Muslim
Students say 1,000 orphans were inside Jamia Hafsa during assault

http://gulfnews.com/world/Pakistan/10139865.html

Pakistan
Students say 1,000 orphans were inside Jamia Hafsa during assault

By Wajid Ali Wajid, Correspondent
Published: July 17, 2007, 00:18

Islamabad: Female students of the controversial seminary Jamia Hafsa, who surrendered to security forces, have disclosed that nearly 1,000 orphaned female students were in the building during the attack and their fate was still unknown.

Talking to media at a rehabilitation centre, Humaira, Azra and Noreen said after the devastating earthquake in Kashmir and Northwest Frontier Province on October 8, 2005, hundreds of orphaned female students were brought to the seminary.

"After the earthquake, about 1,000 orphaned female students were admitted to Jamia Hafsa. Jamia bore all the costs of their residence and education," said Noreen, 23, from Kashmir.

"It is still not clear what happened to those students and where they had gone because they had no place to go," said Humaira, 24, from the North West Frontier Province.

"We surrendered after the launch of the operation and at that time more than 1,000 female students were in the Jamia Hafsa. After our surrender, very few female students came out of the building," they said.

Figure

The female students said "we fail to understand and can't digest the government figure of casualties as there were lots of people in the compound after the launch of the military operation."

They were saddened by the state of affairs and said that although something had gone wrong with the administration, no one had expected such a tragic fate for so many innocent people.

"The government should have exercised more patience and dialogue and should have allowed more chance to solve this crisis amicably," they said.

The government has released photographs of 10 more foreign militants who died during the military's "Operation Silence" against the Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa.

"We have identified 10 more bodies of foreigners who died fighting security forces. We are not sure about their nationality, but their faces clearly show they are foreigners," Interior Ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Iqbal Cheema told a press conference in Islamabad.

MOSABJA

The appearance looks like that of foreigners .Most of the Pathans have fair complexion and look like foreigners .Two of the persons identified by army as foreigners are Pakistanis .One of them belongs to ATTOCK.
The other one belongs to KAHUTA.

Now the other 8 persons also belong to Pakistan their identity will Inshallah be revealed.

Kayote

Salam,

If I heard and read right that Abdul Rasheed Ghazi did not let the women and children out and refused to let the boys out until his own safety was assured, I cannot find any sympathy for him. Ofcourse, media being media, I am not sure I can trust ptv or geo news.

Salam

P.S: I posted this in the wrong thread, hence the copy and paste here.

whitecat

:salam2:
brother the matter u talking abt not true, every one who was in the masjid was not by pushed by abdul rasheed, they were inside willingly. every women who came out from masjid said they were inside willingly, no one bush them to stay inside.
Gov't still can't find anyone who could tell them that they were inside unwillingly, axcept a 14 years boy, whom they don't let talk to anyone axcept ptv.( thats y i m not sure if that was ture 2)
any way Allah knows wt was attention of abdul rsheed Ghazi and Bushraf,they will be judge by that.
u r still under the prapoganda try to find the truth
May Allah have his mercy on us
:wasalam:

Salam,

If I heard and read right that Abdul Rasheed Ghazi did not let the women and children out and refused to let the boys out until his own safety was assured, I cannot find any sympathy for him. Ofcourse, media being media, I am not sure I can trust ptv or geo news.

Salam

P.S: I posted this in the wrong thread, hence the copy and paste here.

newusman

Muslim
Lal Masjid Massacre

Lal Masjid Massacre

You have seen us on the news
Heard many stories
Mostly negative
Don't blame you if you hate us
But now its time to hear our views

You have seen men with beards and turbans
Women with faces covered and sticks in one hand
Children shouting militant slogans
We don't blame you if you are scared

Who are we?
Are we mad, raving lunatics?
Intent of destruction and mayhem
Or are we human and Muslim just like you?

You have seen the house of Allah surrounded
Helicopters and armed soldiers
Used to attack us in our place of worship and home
You have seen bodies flooding out
Most believed the official version
But some sincere Muslims have doubts
Questions and criticisms

Do we not deserve justice and a fair hearing?
Or is it ok for us to be butchered like animals at Qurbani?
Over hundred plus dead and even more wounded
Mass graves and cover ups
Some witnesses say 1500 martyred
what was our crime and who convicted us in what court?

If you're willing to listen and think for yourself
Then here is our story

We are Muslims
Just like you
Believe in Allah and his book and Prophet
We accept all the verses and hadith
Regardless of the change in time and place
Islam is not only in our hearts
But in our actions too

We saw the evil all around just like you do
We felt angry and sad like everyone else
Pakistan established in the name of Islam
But where is Islam in society we asked?

Musharaff came
some people applauded
Need for change from the Bhuttos and the Nawaz Sharifs
what has he delivered?
A partner in America's war against Islam
Thousands of Muslims dead
And open vice and evil everywhere

Brothels even next to masjids
Corruption so open
Modernisation and progress some say
It's the price we pay
For being Secular

Islam inside people's hearts
While the decadent values tear our nation apart
Polarisation
Islamists and Secularists
With millions in the middle

So we took a stand
Against those who do evil
Used our hands
To change the condition of the people
We expected the Government to attack us
But we expected better from our brothers and sisters

Do you not wish to live in a better society?
Free from corruption and evil
Based upon the Prophets Sunnah
Where your daughters can walk without being molested
Your sons can get jobs without paying bribes
And the nation's wealth will be utilised for the ummah

So we suffered the consequences of our sincerity to Allah
We have no regrets
After all death is decreed by the creator
We leave this world working for Allah's deen
You and us will meet again soon
Where the only currency will be good deeds
So take advantage of the time you have left
And read the Quran and Sunnah with an open mind
And act upon its commands
InshAllah

"I don’t expect justice from this government. This is the government of liars and hypocrites. I have lodged my case in the court of Allah, and now He will do the justice." - Father of the shaheed children

Globalpeace

Banned
Lal Masjid Massacre at Capital Talk (Urdu)

Asslamo Allaikum,

Cracking analysis on Geo TV....

Eye-witness accounts of the Massacare & Student testimonies for those who "still think" that these were extremists!

[yt]zP62BoWQcCs[/yt]
[yt]BMFDYELVPqw[/yt]
[yt]_pMtUB2CR7g[/yt]
[yt]JNzVcX_MW6w[/yt]
[yt]Od-fJj8akEc[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.