US might strike in Pakistan: White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sister, you anger and frustration are understandable, but to support Taliban is to support repression, violation of human rights, and a narrow vision of Islam that most Muslims including Afghans do not share. To support Al-Qaeda is to support mass murder and mayhem, and to sanction suicide and share a dark, backward and closed vision of Islam that the majority of Muslims do not accept.

Be patient and pray to God for relief. Muslims are going through a huge and almost unbearable test of faith. Be among those who will pass it. Stay balanced between extremism and Islamophobia! Resist both! Muslims will not have peace by surrendering to the Islamophobes nor by surrendering to the extremists. Muslims will have peace only by surrendering to God! Isn't that what the word Islam means?

The prophet peace be upon him said, "There will come a time when the one holding on to his faith will be like he's holding on to a burning rock." Hold on to faith. May God help you, us and the suffering Muslims worldwide.

Asalaamalikum,

The West uses labels to separate Muslims such as: Taliban, Islamic militants, Jihadists, Extremists, Insurgents, Terrorists, Shia's, Sunnis, etc etc. They want to divide us. They use these labels for their own sake and justice. When they kill a Muslim they justify it using these labels through their media outlets. Everyone then goes, O it was just an "insurgent" when in fact it was a poor oppressed brother/sister fighting for their freedom.

I am not saying the Taliban are good people. I have seen them kill innocent people, which is WRONG, but I doubt there are sooo many "Talibans" "Insurgents" in so many Muslim countries.

It is so difficult to find truth (not talking about Islam) in this world. I think we are near the sign of Judgement Day that says "ignorance will prevail."

Let us seek patience and knowledge from Allah. The ummah is on the tip of destruction but we can only balance it with by returning to Allah swt. Since the majority of us are the age where we can easily get angry and our emotions are running high, let us control this. May Allah bring peace, justice, and truth to the world. Ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The point of my post was to be informative. The US is so arrogant that it states it can strike at will. Foremost, the US does not have the manpower to substantiate a military stay in Pakistan. They may bomb and leave the dirty work to the Pakistani agents the US will employ.
More importantly it breaks my heart to see us being so frustrated and not finding any leadership. To the sister who can no longer tolerate the constant war against Islam...I feel you. I will tell you that experience has taught me that mere words and expressing your feelings gets you into trouble and no one is there to bail you out. I was a war protestor. I was given a ride in a paddy wagon. The only thing I got was being dismissed from my job. It makes finding employment very hard. Once there is a file on you..it follows you. Please dear sister listen to me. I have friends who were Black Panthers and they can not find employment. The system has a way of shutting down individuals.

I will not go into why the US is an aggressor. It is. We know that the governments of the Muslim countries can not help us nor do they want to help us. But, I know there is a leader for the ummath. I know there is someonw who will emerge to assist us. I sense we are ready for leadership.
We know help only comes from Allah.
In the meanwhile we can not let the aggressors divide us. Their words have no meaning for us. Let us refocus and think together of what little things we can do to assit the ummath.

MOSABJA

What I think that US will not attack whole of Pakistan.What they will do is that they will bomb TRIBAL AREAS because they know Mush won't do any thing about it.If there was some one else than Mush than he must have not compromised on this issue.

Pakistan is a Nuclear Power and with it's submarines and Cruise missiles could easily take Israel and India as Hostage .

That if We die we shall take you with us

But it depends on the LEADER.

Mush is already wailing.If he choses elections the JUDICIARY will resist and if he imposes MARTIAL LAW it will greeted by SUICIDE BOMBERS who are already targeting ARMY categorically.So he has only chances of going through this year look BLEAK.

I think the now the stage is being set for the CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS.because hadith clearly say that FORCES OF MAHDI WILL COME FROM KHURASSAN.Half of Khurassan is in pakistan and half of that is Afghanistan.the one half Afghanistan is under occupation .So we hope that History repeat itself and JIHAD of 80's style be conducted again in Afghanistan by pakistan to drive out Americans and then the people of KHURASSAN would come to help UMMAH.So i am very hopeful the US will not invade Pakistan .However it can violate borders.

We all should not be disappointed bcz what ever ALLAH does is for GOOD .I am sure that Pakistan Inshallah will not fall .May be INSHALLAH the current unrest in Pakistan yield a Powerful,Principled,Islamic leadership that could become only hope for the revival of Muslim Ummah.

"They plotted and planned and ALLAH also planned Verily Allah is the best of Planners."

palestine

Servant of Allah
It's not just wrong; it's an outrageous crime for which God has set the capital punishment! Fighting injustice and oppression is not done by killing the innocent!!

So, what they decided to do was to kill thousands of their innocent brothers and sisters! The vast majority of victims of terrorism have been Muslim. That's not my idea of fighting oppression.

They are no brothers of mine! They are the worst enemies Islam ever had and one day God is going to punish them severely not just for their capital crimes but also for the defamation of Islam that they succeeded in doing. I just hope to live to see that day.

Sister, you do what you want. You can consider the Taliban and Al-qaeda as terrorists or whatever you want, but they are MY brothers. The US troops are killing innocents and you don't look so mad about it but your own brothers you already hate. they are not terrorists and committing suicide in a necessary case like the sister said is considered JIHAD. Fight your enemy, not your brothers. Everyone has a different opinion and this is my opinion......so don't be angry at us for supporting a group who we believe made mistakes but still have defended us. YOUR OPINION....YOUR LIFE, NOT MINE.:hijabi: :hijabi: Forgive me for make your blood pressure boil, didn't mean to......just my opinion and many of the Muslim Ummah's opinion

abou haytam

salam o alikom

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allaah! There is a Jews behind me, come and kill him!’ (All the trees will say this except for the gharqad (box-thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.’" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad; it is a saheeh hadeeth).

and it s the last war incha allah.

B.H.

If a nuclear device took out an American city after a US president knowingly and willing preemptively attacked a nuclear armed nation that did not attack the US the American public would lose all faith in its government and the country fall apart if the said president was not immediately removed from office. There is just no way the American public would follow or respect a government that set its people up for such a punishment. To be honest, I don't see how the president could stay in office even if he did retaliate against the nation who relatiated against us for starting the fight in the first place. He would either have to leave on his own, Congress impeach him, or some opportunistic general in the military would step forward and remove him by force, by this time with full public support.

I am an American and can say first hand that many Americans have told me just such a thing. As bad as those terrorists may be getting them does not justify losing an American city or two to a nuclear bomb.

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. I think one of the reasons America wants to attack Pakistan is because Pakistan has nuclear weapons. With Musharraf in government they know Pakistan won't use them. America wants to neutralize the nuclear assets of Pakistan because they will not tolerate such weapons in a muslim country.

Salam
Yes Pakistan has gone through a lot that makes national pride a big thing.

BUT the US has never attacked a country that has neucular weapons, inshAllah it never will.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister, I'm sorry but killing oneself is suicide no matter what hue you color it with and God forbade it without reservation in 4:29. When Noah peace be upon him despaired of his people, he called upon God saying, "I have been defeated so You bring about victory" (54:10)

To call murder or suicide Jihaad is to defame the word and tarnish its nobility. May God clear the confusion, "show us the truth as truth and grant us that we follow it and show us falsehood as falsehood and grant us to stay away from it", preserve our faith and protect us from deviation from His message.

Brother Ayman, I don't have the religious opinion about that matter right now. I will search, ask and find it inshaa Allh.

What I have said is my own opinion and my own logic and if I find a Fatwa from some considerable scholars that refutes my opinion,I'll change my mind.

In one of our prophet's (pbuh) battles, one of the companions came to him and he was handicapped, badly laming. He asked the prophet(pbuh) to let him go to fight with him. The prophet (pbuh) told the companion that he was excused from Allah not to fight because of his handicap. The man said, "O prophet of Allah, I wanna be killed and step on the Paradise with this handicap I have". The prophet (pbuh) let him fight and prayed for him to get what he wished. The man was going for nothing but to be killed and he got what he wished.

Moreover, many of the companions used to ask the prophet (pbuh) to pray for them to be killed during battels to attain the position of martyrs. They were completely sure that once the prophet prays for them to be killed, they will definitely be killed. And the prophet prayed for them. I think that wasn't comitting suicide at all, it was Jihaad.

What our dear Palestinian brothers and sisters do to defend their country can never be considered comitting forbidden suicide, but rather very honorable sacrifices I pray deeply from my heart that they will be rewarded from Allah the best reward for what they have presented for their country and their religion.

apocalypse77

c'mon lets all unite and solve the problem our fella muslim brothers and sister are facing in a civilised and humanly manner shall we? :astag:

sand3091

Salam,

I don't know what to do. There is so much of confusion amongst you people leave alone the rest of the Ummah. But I remmeber the decleration made before the first battel of Islam by Hazrat Bilal may Allah be pleased with him, in which he was setting a guide line for Muslims. it was something like this, that no woman,man, child or old man or women be harmed who have not entered the field of battel. Does that not mean that we cannot kill the people who are not in the battel field.

Secondly I don't mean to say that it is the Muslims only who balst these bombs in the cities and kill innocent people. Even when you talk about 9/11 there are enough contradictions in the story of event happening and the story being told by the government. If you go to google videos you can easliy find documetaries which prove that. the people who are presenting the proves in those documentries are not AlQaeeda or Taliban. They are the people who are the citiens of the same country that was being attacked. infact they are not even Muslims.

if all the facts provided by them are right then that means that the Million of people that are being Killed in Afghnistan and Iraq are innocent and they are being killed for some looser trying to make a lot of profit out of Iraq and afghanistan.

I think that Jihad is compulsory on us as Muslims when someone attacks a Muslim Ummah in any place of the world and specially when the Muslims of that origon cannot protect themselfs. I don't recommend anyone to go and do it all by itsels but it should be done. I don't know how.

Leadership is a big concern. there are so many Imaam and religious leaders, they never speak a wrod about it. I think they are too so scared that there jobs will be gone. they will have no where to run too. I beleive this thinking is a direct concequence of having an ill faith. When Allah says in QURAN that it is his duty to provide food or rizk to you than we should be way out of the problem of how we will get the job.

I think of myself as well as most of the Muslims in the world, that we are too terified to fight for the cause of Islam physically or throguh arguments. Some one says that what these Muslim terrorists are doing. we are the First to reply, oh, they are ignorant people. Islam never allows to do that. Infact you never know if that was even done by a Muslim.

I was listening to Dr Zakir Naik, Someone asked him a question whether what Tliban did was wrong or right or in other words wheather they were the terrorists or not. He said that do not belive in what these Mushriq says straight away. Atleast try to find the truth. He said that some one from U.S. wrote an articel or something in which that person told, that during the Tliban regime Tliban asked the women to stay in their homes and do not work outside their homes and there expenses or money will be given to them at their door steps. I ask everyone of you. what do you prefer. Whether you would like your sister, mother, daughter or wife to go out and work in between the men or you would like them to stay at home and receive a stipulated amount of money. To me as a true Muslim it is better for a Mulsim women to stay at home and protect her from the vices of the time.

Allah says in Quran that Islam is to superseed all the religons in the world with you or with you ie (Muslims). Islam does not need you or me. Allah says He will make it superseed all the isms in the world whether that is christianism,judaism,hinduism,budhism,sanatism,atheism,captalism,communism or anything whether we Muslims do our job or not. But Allah loves every Muslim so much that He has gven us Muslims a chance to do the prophets job and earn a prophets reward. what did the Prophets(peace be upon them all). they propagted the faith of Islam. So it is for you to propagate the faith thorough wisdom. My wisdom says that if anyone attacks my house i will go and stand up to him whether i am alone and the people attacking are more than one.

the rest is up to you all. I will never answer the question of your deeds and never will you for mine.

May Allah guide us to the right Path.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters...I am going to take time to think and consult before I respond. I suggest we all do. We all love Islam and Muslims. We are under attack. As we have no leadership we are doing what we can. We need unity and leadership.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Almighty Allah has said in the HOLY QURAN, " O you who believe Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent And do not kill one another. Surely Allah is Most Merciful to you. And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, we shall cast him into the Hell-fire and that is easy for Allah"
CHAPTER 4 , VERSES 29 - 30.

Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has said, " None amongst you should make a request for death, do not call for it before it comes, for when anyone of you dies he ceases to do good deeds and the life of a believer is not prolonged but for goodness."
SAHIH MUSLIM , BOOK 035, NUMBER 6485

The Prophet (pbuh) has said, " Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in Hell Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever, and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the Hell Fire,wherein he wil abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with a weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and killing himself with it in the Hell Fire; wherein he will abide eternally forever."
SAHIH BUKHARI VOLUME 7, BOOK 71, NUMBER 670

Almighty Allah has said, " My Slave hurried to bring death upon himself so I have forbidden him to enter Paradise."
SAHIH BUKHARI, VOLUME 4, BOOK 56, NUMBER 669

Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has said, " A man may do the deeds of the people of Hell Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise.And he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while he belongs to the people of Hell Fire; and verily the rewards of the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds). "
SAHIH BUKHARI, VOLUME 8, BOOK 77, NUMBER 604

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister, I highlighted above the one word that makes the difference between Jihaad and terrorism: battle! Blowing oneself up in a supermarket or restaurant is not battle. Blowing a school bus is not battle. Blowing a mosque or burning a church is not battle. Blowing a car near where children are playing is not battle. Beheading a charity volunteer on camera is not battle. All these are cowardly, lowly, criminal and insane atrocities that warrant the capital punishment.

God says in the Holy Quran, "Let not the hatred of a people sway your fair judgment. Be fair, that is closer to piety." A Muslim should never use anger, frustration or any other emotion while interpreting the Quran and the Hadeeth. May God help Muslims remain just.

Brother, please, don't take my words far away from their meaning and indication. Please, read my words again. When I talked about blowing onself up, I specified my speech to our Palestinian brothers and sisters who blow themselves up into the JEWISH SOLDIERS who killed them, their children, their old mothers and fathers and expel them from their houses and their land to occupy it. They are blowing themselves up into Jewish soldiers who step on mosques and churches with their dirty shoes, who slaughter the children in front of their parents. Do you think that what's going on in Palestine is not a continuous war??? It is a continous battle, brother and there are no civilian people in Isreal, there are no innocent people in Isreal. They are all armed thieves who left their countries and came to rape our land and you know that very well. they all attack our Muslim people every minute. This is a very obvious battle in which we are ordred by Allah to perform jihaad and not to submit hiding behind the curtain of calling for peace. The Jewish invaders know nothing about peace.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I ponder, forgive me for I have not had time to research, these are my thoughts:

We, Muslims are under attack. That is a fact. We have a right to defend ourselves. That is a fact. We have no leadership to protect us. That is a fact. Yet, we have freedom fighters who are risking thier lives to protect the innoncent civilians.
Jihad is incumbent upon us. That is a fact. We, who are able must defend Muslims.
Forgive me but the time for talking is over. I am tired of watching us roll over and die.
What we have is manpower. We may not have the weapons but we have the people. Why are we allowing ourselves to be sold for the benefit of the servants of the servants of the devil. I am serious.
Where is our heart? Where is our fear of Allah subhana talla? Where is our love for the prophet (swas)? Where is our reverence for Musulmans?
We are being defeated by morons. I need to stop writing. May Allah forgive me. If they would accept me I would sign up!!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
It is a continous battle, brother and there are no civilian people in Isreal, there are no innocent people in Isreal. They are all armed thieves who left their countries.

I agree with the statement . In fact , i was using the statements above, as an evidence, to my heart to accept that all the jews living in Israel are thieves but my heart couldnt accept it. Some of them are ignorant and also the young ones who are not conscious of what is happening...I understand farhopes views...but suicide bombing is not and never will be justifiable...

I

No worry

Asalamoalaikum brothers and sisters,

By attacking tribal areas of pakistan, US and Musharraf will be one step furher closer to their demise InshAllah.

MOSABJA

America as I said wants to attack TRIBAL AREAS .They are also saying it to put pressure on MUSH to take action himself or US would come.That would make things worse it would lead to fighting b/w Pak army and Tribal Mujahideen.What US knows is that it can't attack Pak in the way it did to Iraq,Afghanistan as Pak can deliver nukes.So it will try to BALKANIZE pak by instigating a Civil War.

BUT IT'S THERE PLANS .IT's ALLAH's PLANS THAT MATTER.

Inshallah Mush is going .Any one who knows the current events in Pak knows that it seems very Unlikely that Mush goes through 2007 and even if he does he might not be able to enjoy same power as he did.AFTER MUSH WE HOPE THERE WOULD BE A LEADERSHIP THAT COULD TAKE A STAND AGAINST US AND TRUST PAK PEOPLE AND NUK CAPABILITY.

MOSABJA

It's sad to see that people are so influenced by the LIES of western media.First I doubt that Alqaeda exists and it carried out 911 attacks.You can see LOOSE CHANGE 911 and any fool can understand who was behind terrorist attacks.Islam condemns killing of innocent Civilians but HAVE WE DONE IT OR IT's JUST ALLEGATION.We should atleast think twice before saying some thing about our brothers.

some one just said that Supporting Taliban means supporting VIOLENCE,VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS e.t.c. If enforcing SHARIAH is violation of Human rights????

West says Taliban stoned people to death and made videos.
Taliban were against development.
they were against education.
they treated women inhumanly.

As far as stoning to death is concerned it is prescribed by QURAN.Allah says

"if you believe of judgment day then dont have mercy on them(on whom HADD is appplied)
ALLAH ALSO SAYS
"when you give punishment then a jamaat of muslims should witness that"

West says Taliban were brutal to women YVONNE RIDLEY reverted to Islam after being in captivity of Taliban just because of their good treatment.

As far as development and education is concerned They were not against it .In Pakistan an NGO by the name of UTN(Ummah reconstruction) was formed by 2 PAk NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ,DR ISRAR AHMED and ARMY OFFICERS whose mission was to open SCHOOLS,INDUSTRIES IN AFGHANISTAN .

Sultan bashiruddin Mehmood pak nuclear scientist said
IF US HAD NOT ATTACKED AFGHANISTAN IN THE NET TEN YEARS IT WOULD HAVE BECOME AN INDUSTRIALIZED WELFARE COUNTRY WITH OIL PIPELINES GOING FROM AFGHANISTAN TO GWADAR PAKISTAN .BUT US COULD NOT TOLERATE A FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAMIC AFGHANISTAN TO DEVELOPE.

the scientist is now under arrest by Mush for saying that pak nuc capabilty is collective asset of Ummah and specially Taliban.

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Almighty Allah has said, " My Slave hurried to bring death upon himself so I have forbidden him to enter Paradise."
SAHIH BUKHARI, VOLUME 4, BOOK 56, NUMBER 669

:salam2:

Brother and Sisters,

To my understanding, broadly speaking two groups of Muslims are in friction with each other in Pakistan due to recent sad events. One side is Madarsa supporter and other side is Army + Government Supporter.

After killing to people from both side the game of accusations with start, like that of between Palestine and Israel. Let’s analyze it same way we do in case of Israeli-Palestine conflict. We go to root of the problem and ask why Israel invaded and occupied Israel in first place. All the mutual killings are taking place due to that root cause of invasion.

Similarly, what is the root problem of this conflict in Pakistan? This problem started by kidnapping of some Chinese massage parlor staff. China is very important strategic partner with Pakistan in comparison to its neighbors like India etc. Obviously Pakistan government can't allow such things to happen to a friendly nation.

So, my question at root level: Is kidnapping was right way to avoid evil from the society? Did students tried to give Dawah to them? Or tried their influence from Islamic government that exist in NWFP? I think Madarsa staff believed more on their power of kidnapping than taking the pain of long negotiations that requires lot of patience.

March 27: Women students abduct three women they accused of running a brothel, then later seized two policemen. All were released after women supposedly repented and were shown to the media wearing burqas.

April 6: Mosque sets up Islamic "Shariah" court. Mosque chief Abdul Aziz pledges "thousands" of suicide attacks if the government tries to shut it down.

April 9: Shariah court passes fatwa against Pakistan against Pakistan Tourism Minister Nilofar Bakhtiar after she is pictured hugging a parachuting instructor.

April 10: The government says it has blocked the mosque's illegal website and radio station.

May 19: Students kidnap four policemen after the arrest of around a dozen mosque supporters. Two days later, students from a seminary linked to the masjid kidnap another two policemen. All are eventually freed.

June 23: Dozens of students kidnap nine persons, including six Chinese women and a Chinese man, from an acupuncture clinic, claiming it is a brothel. All are freed later.

July 3: Pakistani security forces trade gunfire with militant madarsa students in the heart of Islamabad leaving 10 persons dead and over 130 injured in a sudden flare-up of violence sparked by paramilitary deployment around the masjid.

A little incident (or the adventure of students) at root level has taken lives of so many innocents and we don’t know how many innocent will die in future too. Also I want to know how Pakistani army is enemy to Pakistani people? If any country attacks Pakistan, who will defend them? Will it not be Pak army who will give their lives? I guess there are so many religious people in Pak army who must be praying 5 times and they are just forced to carry out the orders from the top. They have no role in decision making either. And killing them …..killing pious people and getting ticket of paradise?

Whatever the case may be, Pakistan has shown to the world that being Muslim country, being Muslim public and even being Muslim army, but still require shedding the blood to reform their society. When a Muslim society can’t stay one bonded in love, what example you wish to set to reform a society while living with Non-Muslims? These are the exact reasons that make Non-Muslims Islamphobic. Probably you are thinking of enemy conspiracies. Why do we fall to those conspiracies?

Wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

No-one forces a solider to kill. The numbers are not a few innocent but almost two thousand innoncents.

The basic problem lies in the government is a tool of the US. It will slaughter its own people to please the US.

When Muslims stop killing each other to please the kuffir...who knows

As I continue to read the replies...we need to slow down. Emotions are running high and reason left.

Status
Not open for further replies.