US might strike in Pakistan: White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhopes

No God but Allah
They also blow themselves up in public buses taking people, Jewish, Christian and Muslim, Israeli and Arab, to work! They blow up school buses carrying children. Your emotion is talking, sister, not your mind.

This is not an emotional talking, brother. It is logic and reason. At the beginning of my speech I said Jihaad should be systematic and directed only to the enemy. However, imagine that some armed thieves broke into your own house, occupied your garden and began to hunt your children one after another. After sometimes those thieves brought all their families and their relatives and began to occupy the rooms of your house, expel your family to the garden, steal the food from your kitchen and keep hunting your children. When you decide to fight those armed thieves, would it be your fault if some of their families, who came intentionally to support the thieves stealing your house, were shot and killed???? Would you then call this something dum????!!!

And what did these suicides achieve? Kill a hundred Israeli soldiers? Hooray! Palestine is now free! Give me a break.

If they killed only ten Israeli soldiers, not hundred as you said, it would be a great and honorable achievement. You know why? because we did what we should do, we performed our duty and the victory is from Allah.
قَاتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ
"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people," سورة التوبة , At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #14

Many of them are but many are not, such as our sister Leila whom God guided to Islam after she migrated to Israel. If she had been the victim of one of these lunatic suicides, God forbid, she would have died unguided

I know a similar case of an Israeli soldier who was guided to Islam. You know what did he do? He left with his Muslim family to live in America, his original country. He is a very fair man, he wants to be a model for every honorable man and woman in Israel not just Muslims.

farhopes

No God but Allah
I agree with the statement . In fact , i was using the statements above, as an evidence, to my heart to accept that all the jews living in Israel are thieves but my heart couldnt accept it. Some of them are ignorant and also the young ones who are not conscious of what is happening...I understand farhopes views...but suicide bombing is not and never will be justifiable...

I

Brother, you know very well that comitting suicide was not and never will be of our culture as Muslims. Such talk is just repeated by American people who adore materialistic life.

Comitting suicide means that you are no longer content of your destiny or you can not endure your life any more and you choose to end it. This can never be done by a faithful Muslim who is always ordered by Allah to be content and show patience.

You also know that we are never allowed to kill innocent people, instead we are ordered to keep lives safe even the lives of animals and plants.

The situation in Palestine is completely different. It is a land of war. Jihaad is compulsory there. As I said jihaad should be ordered and directed to the enemy. What would you do if the enemy chose to come with his family and most of his family is armed too and attack and hunt your children every minute.

What would you do if you don't have any weapons to defend your innocent children and old parents except your own body and your own soul???

Please read the history of our ancestors, the companions of the prophet ( pbuh). Many of them prayed honestly for attaining the positions of martyrs. Many of them asked the prophet to pray for them to be killed during battles. Were they comitting suicide by doing that?? No, they were sacrificing their souls for the sake of the Truth.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Agree but are they innocent like they are staying in occupied lands
But still suicide bombing is wrong..

It is wrong if you stay calling it suicide, read my post again, I added something. Its right name is Jihaad and I asked and knew that most religious scholars here in Egypt consider our brothers and sisters martyrs.

Originally Posted by visionusman
We should never condone the killing of innocent in any form. Full stop.

Again we should do our best to be systematic and direct our attack only to the enemy. Muslims shouldn't be unfair under any scircumstances. I agree.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
What would you do if the enemy chose to come with his family and most of his family is armed too and attack and hunt your children every minute.

What would you do if you don't have any weapons to defend your innocent children and old parents except your own body and your own soul???

Please read the history of our ancestors, the companions of the prophet ( pbuh). Many of them prayed honestly for attaining the positions of martyrs. Many of them asked the prophet to pray for them to be killed during battles. Were they comitting suicide by doing that?? No, they were sacrificing their souls for the sake of the Truth.

I will fight with my bare hands and if i got any weapons around like knives or pots ands pans i use them .

May god accept the brothers and sisters in jannatul firdaus...

I have seen so call moderate scholars( the west use this word moderate and the muslims became infected with this word) came in support of hamas...

Hamas have every right to fight....remember there is one hadith where it says that muslims will be in large number but the non muslims are not afraid of us.....

Well sister farhopes, i agree i used the word suicide bombing wrongly. May god forgive me.

but are we muslims ready to give up our comfy , airconditioned, nice cars for matyrdom.... Maybe some are

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd :

There was a man who fought most bravely of all the Muslims on behalf of the Muslims in a battle (Ghazwa) in the company of The Prophet (pbuh). The Prophet (pbuh) looked at him and said, " If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, let him look at this (brave man)." On that, a man from the Muslim followed him, and he was in that state i.e fighting fiercely against the pagans till he was wounded and then he hastened to end his life by placing his sword between his breasts (and pressed it with great force) till it came out between his shoulders.

Then the man (who was watching that person) went quickly to the Prophet and said," I testify that you are Allah's Apostle." The Prophet (pbuh) asked him, " Why do you say that? " He said, " You said about so and so, If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, he should look at him. " He fought most bravely of all of us on behalf of the Muslims and I knew that he would not die as a Muslim (Martyr). So when he got wounded he hastened to die and committed suicide."

There-upon The Prophet (pbuh) said, " A man may do the deeds of the people of Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily the rewards of the deeds are decided by the last actions. "

SHAHIH BUKHARI VOLUME 8, BOOK 77, NUMBER 604

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I dug this up on this link:http://www.uga.edu/islam/aqida_tahawi.html
Satisfying the need with the obligatory creed of "elm-at tawhee":

Hajj and jihad under the leadership of those in charge of the Muslims, whether they are pious or evil-doers, are a continuing obligations until the Last Hour comes. Nothing can suspend or nullify them.

Allah forgive me if I am wrong but is it not wrong for us to wait for the day of judgement , sitting on our thumbs, while Muslims are being slaughtered every second? We are coming up with feeble excuses and dividing the fragile ummath. We are going to be asked on that day, what did you do, are we not? I am not advocating suicide bombers, however, what choice do they have when we Muslims have turned our backs on them?

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters

I agree with you Aapa mirajmom. But we are not the judgement makers. We dont have Khilafa at this moment. We are broken into pieces. We are helpless. An army without a leader is of no use, no matter what. Thats why there are so many divisions in the Ummah.

We need to look at our priorities. Obviously we need to increase knowledge of our Deen at first. During the time of Rasul Allah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, his sahabas and whoever accompanied him in battles were the best of Muslims. And moreover the battles and everything else were fought after The Prophet (pbuh) performed Hijrah to Medinah. The first 13 years of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) were spent in teaching people Eeman, about Tawheed and Aqeedah. Sadly at the present moment most Muslims, let alone be the youth, are unaware of it.

If we want to bring unity, we need to educate the youth, our Muslim brothers and sisters about The Deen in the best possible way we can. Honour, Power and Glory belongs to Allah (SWT), His messenger (pbuh) and the believers. But if we look at this moment, The Muslim Ummah has no Honour, Power and Glory. What is wrong with us? We need to sort things out? We, The believers, have the resources but we are not using it in the proper manner.

Thats why, not one Muslim will be asked of his or her duty towards the fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, but each and everyone will be asked. We are so much at ease, eating, drinking, sleeping, writing these words in comfort but can we imagine the conditions of Muslims who do not have these even for a moment in their lives. Without having proper knowledge of The Deen, we cannot do things on our own. And we dont have any leader, so the best option as of now is to gain knowledge of The Deen.

The calamity of the Ummah has been brought by none other than us. We have to sacrifice a lot of our efforts in bringing and giving guidance to this Ummah. Or else we will be left out in the middle of nowhere. We should remember that the first and foremost duty of our existence is to worship Allah Subhanahu wa Taala alone. But we compromise our prayers with our work.

We need to increase our Eeman to the highest level. Only then we can have success and blessings from Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

Raed

Muslim Student
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters

I agree with you Aapa mirajmom. But we are not the judgement makers. We dont have Khilafa at this moment. We are broken into pieces. We are helpless. An army without a leader is of no use, no matter what. Thats why there are so many divisions in the Ummah.

We need to look at our priorities. Obviously we need to increase knowledge of our Deen at first. During the time of Rasul Allah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, his sahabas and whoever accompanied him in battles were the best of Muslims. And moreover the battles and everything else were fought after The Prophet (pbuh) performed Hijrah to Medinah. The first 13 years of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) were spent in teaching people Eeman, about Tawheed and Aqeedah. Sadly at the present moment most Muslims, let alone be the youth, are unaware of it.

If we want to bring unity, we need to educate the youth, our Muslim brothers and sisters about The Deen in the best possible way we can. Honour, Power and Glory belongs to Allah (SWT), His messenger (pbuh) and the believers. But if we look at this moment, The Muslim Ummah has no Honour, Power and Glory. What is wrong with us? We need to sort things out? We, The believers, have the resources but we are not using it in the proper manner.

Thats why, not one Muslim will be asked of his or her duty towards the fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, but each and everyone will be asked. We are so much at ease, eating, drinking, sleeping, writing these words in comfort but can we imagine the conditions of Muslims who do not have these even for a moment in their lives. Without having proper knowledge of The Deen, we cannot do things on our own. And we dont have any leader, so the best option as of now is to gain knowledge of The Deen.

The calamity of the Ummah has been brought by none other than us. We have to sacrifice a lot of our efforts in bringing and giving guidance to this Ummah. Or else we will be left out in the middle of nowhere. We should remember that the first and foremost duty of our existence is to worship Allah Subhanahu wa Taala alone. But we compromise our prayers with our work.

We need to increase our Eeman to the highest level. Only then we can have success and blessings from Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

Well Said....

Jazaka Allah Khyran Brother

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest brohters and sisters, I just read where we spend so much money and time trying to be educated. We will splurge on tutors for the subjects taught in school. We will prevent our children from fasting to excel on an exam..we make so many excuses to have suceess in this duyna.
What do we do to teach our children.. our masjids are empty of children on jumma. Are the synagoges, temples, or churches empty on the respective sabbaths, NO.
We are fragments of human beings. We are suffering from a spritual disease and we are not looking for a cure in Islam. Our gods are money and the west. We are still under the spell of the days of colonialism. We still have the mentality of "white mask, black skin". The closer we feel to the west the more our egos are satisfied. Look at our leaders. Look at our kings.
I cringe each time we allow ourselves to be divided into shia, sunni, whabbi, salafi, and sufi. We are only Muslims. Yes, we need to empty the contents of our hearts for Islam.
We have to stop being scared. What is this life if not to serve Allah. That is the purpose of our creation. But we are a ummath. We are not isolated beings trying to swim to each other. We are one people made from one soul to return to our One and Only Allah.
May Allah forgive my ignorance.

sand3091

brother Ayman 1,
I hope you don't mind if I correct you. you see now you said that these people blow up christians, churches and buses and what not. Who tells you this. Do you ever hear it from a proper source who was there at the time these things happen.

I understand that in Palestine Muslims do blast themselves up in the buses and everything, but do you ever know the reason. I tell you the reason. the Iraq was first invaded by US in 1992 because Iraq had invaded Kuwait and US wanted to help Kuwait.But the question that comes to my mind is that Iraq fought another war beofre that with Iran for ten years and US was an ally in that war with Iraq. The so called wapeons of mass distruction were given to Iraq by the US to use on Iran. Now when and if Iam your ALLY i would not attack you would I. But US did . I am not taking sides but you see the people normal Muslim living in Iraq were not murderers but it was Sadam Hussain who was an American CIA backed leader. After the US invaded Iraq in 1992 they nearly destroyed all the factories every water filtering plant in Iraq, every milk producing factoy and then they backed those attacks with the sanctions. These sanctions were so tough that the Iraqies could not built back all these facilties. It is recorded that due to these sanction for next ten years there were about more than half a million childern who died because of no clean drinking water, no milk and proper food to their mothers so that they could feed their kids, even to the extent that there were no medical supplies that were enough for the children to be cured.

Now when somebodies children are dying because of hunger and you are spending Millions so that you can block the seas that are used for trade by those people who are dying doesn't creat many friends does it. its only a natural thing. Why do we even invlove Islam in it. If I kill your child you won't wait and see what the Islam says. you will be ready to kill my child or me atleast. So I say they are pressing Muslims hard and they don't know one thing. That it was the faith of the Muslims in the start that gave them power to fight injust caused to them then. We have lost a little bit of it but thanks to these Massonary powers we are having it back. Becuase when there is no choice left for a Muslim then he knows that it is his ALLAH who will help him. The day that faith is completely back in us, Idon't know if there will be space for these lunies to run on this earth.

Same is the case in Pakistan now. Musraf is backed by the US. He is their front line ally in the war in Afghanistan. Now during the days the matter of Red mosque was going on, I heard the last message of the Vice Khatib of the mosque. He said that I was ready to make a deal with the government if they accepted his condition. He said that the condition under which he is ready to surrender the mosque to government is that if only the Ulammah would come and take the mosque from him. He said that he will not give it to the Politicians or military because he thought that if I will hand them over. They will place weapons inside the mosque themselves and will blame it on to me and the other students who are inside the mosque. Now that doesn't seem to be a very tough condition to be met. But he also said that Mr Mushraf is an Amercian Ally and I will not hand it over to him at any cost. He said that when he talked with Musharaf, Musharaf told him to surrender at all cost with no conditions considered which he didn't do. Now if Musharaf was such a Gentelman he could have wiated as those inside the mosque were not killing anyone but ofcourse he didn't. Now if in sometime US attacks Pakistan for being a terrorist nation would the Pakistanis not blow themselves up into the US armed vehicals and Buses. I think they will.

May Allah show us all the Muslims the right path.

Ameen

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

5) قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَاؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ كَسَادَهَا وَمَسَاكِنُ تَرْضَوْنَهَا أَحَبَّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُواْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ اللّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ ( سورة التوبة , At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #24)

"Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allah brings about His Decision (torment). And Allah guides not the people who are Al-Fasiqoon (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah)."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum,

BismilAllah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem,

We sit comfortably behind our screens. We are so glib. Our duty is to serve Allah. Our duty is to fulfill His commandments. It is our duty to spread Islam. It is our duty to defend Islam. I have said this before and I will say it again...Islam is more than we are. We will die..but Islam will endure. Islam is the prefection of Allah's religion. Our test is what did we do to protect Islam. Islam is our path to jannah. We have to defend the path. We have to ensure that no weeds grow on the path..that there are no robbers or thieves or murderers...I feel as if we are too scared to defend the path to heaven.
My brohters and sisters I ask the forgiveness of Allah if I have written wrong.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:
Okay so everyone is in an agreement that attacks directed towards israeli soldiers is fine ....What about does reservist??

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

No. What's dumb is to wrap a bomb around one's waist and detonate it while one throws oneself on the enemy. That's suicide and it is forbidden by Islam in no uncertain terms. It is a cardinal sin that sends one to hellfire. It's a terminal sin too because one has no chance to repent from it or expiate it. There is a big difference between fighting enemy combatants knowing that the odds are that you will be killed and setting out to be killed. The former is Jihaad and the latter is suicide. There is also a big difference between fighting combatants and fighting civilians. The former is Jihaad and the latter is terrorism.

I'm sorry, brother, I don't like futile debating. I'm not gonaa repeat what I have said before. Blowing onerself up into the enemy with the good intention to fight the enemy for the sake of Allah is Jihaad. It's just like what the companions of the prophet( pbuh) used to do. Many of them exposed themselves to inevitable death for the sake of Allah. I can't see any differences. When you sacrifice your soul for noble and sacred reason, this can never be suicide.

. They did not throw anything at people eating in a restaurant.
Those people built their restaurant on a stolen land, on the blood of our innocent brothers and sisters. Those people are either armed and intending to hunt our brothers or not honorable people who settle in a stolen land.

The truth remains the truth, we can never change or hide it, simply because it is as clear as the sun. No one can cover the rays of the sun.

Sorry, I got really tired and I'm not gonna write more. It's up to you, brother to think what you like.

I'm sorry, brother, I don't like futile debating. I'm not gonaa repeat what I have said before. Blowing onerself up into the enemy with the good intention to fight the enemy for the sake of Allah is Jihaad. It's just like what the companions of the prophet( pbuh) used to do. Many of them exposed themselves to inevitable death for the sake of Allah. I can't see any differences. When you sacrifice your soul for noble and sacred reason, this can never be suicide.

Those people built their restaurant on a stolen land, on the blood of our innocent brothers and sisters. Those people are either armed and intending to hunt our brothers or not honorable people who settle in a stolen land.

The truth remains the truth, we can never change or hide it, simply because it is as clear as the sun. No one can cover the rays of the sun.

Sorry, I got really tired and I'm not gonna write more. It's up to you, brother to think what you like.

Asalaamalikum,

You are incorrect sister. Suicide is prohibited in Islam!!

Allah says explicitly in the Quran:

"And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you". (Surah An-Nisa Verse 29)

In another verse of the Quran, Allah says:
"And do not throw yourselves in destruction". (Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 195)

"O ye who believe!... do not kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancor and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (4:29-30).

"And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors." (2:190)

Globalpeace

Banned
I wish!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I really wish that I could say something about this stuff but as said to Br Imad, I don’t want to get arrested over nothing!

Some of you seriously lack information about current affairs and knowledge of Qur’aan & Sunnah; Being an Arab doesn’t mean that you are either knowledgeable or even capable!

As I say to People that if knowing Arabic was the criteria for Islam then the entire Middle-East would be on Qur’aan & Sunnah (SOLID!) and we know what the ground reality is; knowing Arabic helps no doubt; but it also makes you proud, haughty and condescending towards others!

No offense, but this is a futile debate...

Lets concentrate on Khurasan, shall we?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear brothers and sisters..I think it is time to beam-up ( loved scottie ). Have we resolved anything. No, but I think what we have accomplished is not having the thread closed. Thank you moderators for allowing us to think. We have been forced to research our stands. We have been able to vent. We have not humiliated one another. We have been very polite.
Personally, I did not think I would get more than one or two responses. We had over 60 responses.
In conclusion all I have to say to the oppressors is: come on over...'cause you ain't seen nothin yet!!!!

and with a very humorous intention: living as the wife of a pious Muslim in a cave would not be a bad thing!!! he is my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.