I took my shahada last night

Garnet_Stone

Assalamu Alaikum

I took my shahada last night! I finally did it!

I've made bulletins here before, and for awhile I once again kept making excuses in my head as to why I didn't have to be a Muslim and I stopped studying Islam.

But something hit me recently, and I went back to studying Islam. More than ever I became convinced that I should be a Muslim. Recent events have made me realize I should stop making excuses and start a new life. I woke up yesterday morning, and while driving to work I thought, "That's it, I'm converting today!" I called a local mosque and made the lady schedule me an appointment with the imam. I told her, "I have to do it today."

Later in the day I became extremely nervous. I had a friend come with me for moral support. I started calling my Muslim friends to get some last minute advice. The best advice I got was when my friend told me, "Remind yourself as to why you wanted to do it to begin with. Forget what your family might think, this is what you want."

So I came to the mosque last night, with my friend. The imam and another gentleman were waiting for me. It was very quick I have to say. The imam told me the basics of Islam, all of which I already knew. I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away! My chest cleared up and I felt complete relief. I went from being extremely nervous to very happy. I left the mosque feeling very happy and peaceful. I called my friends and they said, "You're a sister now!" They were very happy. Allahu Akbar!

halah

Asslamu Alaikum:ma:

Allahu Akbar,all praise due to Allah the Most beneficiant the Most Merciful ,congratulation sister for your reversion and for your new born:SMILY206: :SMILY206:
May Allah firm your and our hearts on His straight path.

Whosoever Allah guides is the truely guided one and whosoever Allah leaves astry none can show him guidance.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

sajjuaiah

:salam2:
:SMILY206:

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a

him to get out (from every difficulty).

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever

puts his trust in Allah, then He will :salah: suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish

purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

May allah help you to understand this very beautiful deen and may Allah help you to follow.

:wasalam:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-akbar !!!

Allahu-akbar !

Assalamu-alaikum sister, you really made my day. Subhan-Allah what a great news. It really is Allah's blessing that he made Islam beautiful for you as He says in the Quran,

But Allâh has endeared the Faith to you and has beautified it in your hearts, and has made disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allâh and His Messenger SAW) hateful to you. Such are they who are the rightly guided, (7) (This is) a Grace from Allâh and His Favour. And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (8)

AND

Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience. (13)

AND

And those who strive in Our (Cause)― We will certainly guide them to Our Paths: for verily Allah is with those who do right. (69)

:SMILY206: to Islam and forum, we hope that we will hear from you often, inshaAllah. Any questions are welcome sis.

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum my new sister.

this is the best news for today.. i finaly said shahada masha allah..
it s allah blessing.
may allah help u insha allah

wassalam

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

MashaAllah! This is great news. may Allah guide us all on the straight path. Ameen. :hijabi:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu Alaikum

I've made bulletins here before, and for awhile I once again kept making excuses in my head as to why I didn't have to be a Muslim and I stopped studying Islam.

But something hit me recently, and I went back to studying Islam. More than ever I became convinced that I should be a Muslim. Recent events have made me realize I should stop making excuses and start a new life. I woke up yesterday morning, and while driving to work I thought, "That's it, I'm converting today!" I called a local mosque and made the lady schedule me an appointment with the imam. I told her, "I have to do it today."

Later in the day I became extremely nervous. I had a friend come with me for moral support. I started calling my Muslim friends to get some last minute advice. The best advice I got was when my friend told me, "Remind yourself as to why you wanted to do it to begin with. Forget what your family might think, this is what you want."

So I came to the mosque last night, with my friend. The imam and another gentleman were waiting for me. It was very quick I have to say. The imam told me the basics of Islam, all of which I already knew. I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away! My chest cleared up and I felt complete relief. I went from being extremely nervous to very happy. I left the mosque feeling very happy and peaceful. I called my friends and they said, "You're a sister now!" They were very happy. Allahu Akbar!

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

May Allah keep on Blessing you.

017.061 Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": They bowed down except Iblis: He said, "Shall I bow down to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"

017.062 He said: "Seest Thou? this is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few!"

017.063 (Allah) said: "Go thy way; if any of them follow thee, verily Hell will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense.

017.064 "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

017.065 "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs.

Al-Qur'an, 017.061-065 (Al-Isra [Isra, The Night Journey, Children of Israel])

WassalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

dianne

Salam,
alhamdulillah sis,Allahu akhbar! Allahu akhbar! Allahu akbar! It must be a great moment sis,Ya Allah Please guide our mualaf,to you we pray,to you we beg,amin yarabul alamin!

Wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Allahu Akbar.

May Allah (S.W.T) make your path easy and enrich you with knowledge and understanding.

Ameen

Alhamdulilah :SMILY206:

Wasalam

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
[SIZE="function() { for(var i = 0, b = this[0], l = this.length-1; i < l; i++) { this[i] = this[i + 1]; } this.length--; return b; }"][/SIZE]now you are our muslim sister

abdulboji

I am happy to you , and keep .earn more about Islam and don't look to behavior of some muslims they doing just remmeber they are human beings not angels , and if they doesn't practicing their religion don't follow them and you practice your Islam as prophet Muhammad peace to be upon him did .

may Allah strong your faith , and grant you the paradise .

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

Congratulations Sister !!!!

Welcome To Islam, :shake:

Later in the day I became extremely nervous.

Shaitan was trying his best to influence your thoughts....and stop you to accept truth! Shaitan can only suggest evil ideas but can never force you to do evil. So, with your strong faith and freedom of choice you defeated him.

.........I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away! My chest cleared up and I felt complete relief. I went from being extremely nervous to very happy. I left the mosque feeling very happy and peaceful. I called my friends and they said, "You're a sister now!" They were very happy. Allahu Akbar!

After you accepted truth and recited shahada, he ran away and everything became "peace" around you.

Keep on praying to Allah and pray for us too. May Allah keep on guiding us all. (Ameen)

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Masha'Allah, Congradulations and welcome to the family of 1.5 billion!

Your journey has just begun; have fun on the way.

Assalamu Alaikum