SADDDDDD

:salam2: everyone. I dont know i feel really depressed with all the things that are happening around the world. I dont feel happy. Is it that i am grown up now and i understand things better? I feel life is so short and i fear Allah more and more. I wish the world was what i imagined it to be when i was a kid. I pray that we all could live in peace.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Well u should be happy instead of being sad...

Make lots of dua and be optimistic at the same time

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: everyone. I dont know i feel really depressed with all the things that are happening around the world. I dont feel happy. Is it that i am grown up now and i understand things? I feel life as so short and i fear Allah more and more. I wish the world was what i imagined it to be when i was a kid. I pray that we all could live in peace.

:salam2: Yes it is because you are grown up and understand things better. I used to be like that, now i am aware of everthing i do, and i fear the consequences that would take place. Don't be sad....be happy that you fear Allah more and more. I am sad about the corruption in our world but we just have to live with it and do what we can to help our muslim people. Sometimes i feel like going crazy (honestly) because the way our Muslim people are being killed hurts me deep within. Our palestinian brothers and sisters, in the country i was born in (Ethiopia) my relatives are being killed...they're starved to death, and there is an on going war. School kids were taken to war, separated from their families and friends. My cousin and her children are in jail and one of the children has been taken somewhere else which nobody knows.I personally still love the country because i grew up in it, and so did my great grandfathers and mothers, the problem is the people who control it. History goes way way back.You see it's a continous cycle of this so called "world" we just gotta stick together and unite under the name of Allah. Racism, tribalism......all those things lead to corruption and war. Being sad is gonna make you feel hopeless(happens to me all the time) but we gotta start somewhere and help our brothers and sisters. They need our help and condolences, most of all they need Allah's help.
Inform people muslims and non-muslims, instead of thinking about unimportant things think of those who don't have a place to go to, a family to love, who are faced with hardships(racism,tribalism, discrimination,loss of loved ones, etc.) i hope that i've made a difference in how you feel. But always know that you're not the only one who feels that way, but many of us do as well.....we're just at loss for words, pray to Allah and try to start in a good place to help our people(Muslims all over the world). sincerely your sister Asalaamu Alaikum.:salam2: :tti_sister: :hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We if we did not feel a little sadness we would not be able to feel a little gladness when it comes around. Please think of this time as a moment to count your blessings. Our Creator knows the condition and state of everything. He is the All-Aware.
Much of the evils in this world are the doings of man. Prayer is the solution. You are becoming sensitive to the needs of this world. Now you are given the adult responsibility of how are you going to help others.
Islam gives us the answers. You start out with a smile..it is the first step to Love.

PS...your are now receiving a great big hug from your aapa here. I love you.

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam Alikum ....

If you can read and understand arabic brothers and sisters , I suggest you a good book :, La Tahzan (Dont be sad) by Dr. Aaéz Al Qarni

Wa Alikum Al slam

Noor to shine

I have deep faith that all the suffering of people in our world is because of lack of Islam I think that Islam can bring peace and justice to our world .....Now people are acting without fear of Allah and they never think that they will be asked one day for all that they have done on this earth.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Al slam Alikum ....

If you can read and understand arabic brothers and sisters , I suggest you a good book :, La Tahzan (Dont be sad) by Dr. Aaéz Al Qarni

Wa Alikum Al slam

:salam2: i have that book, it's both in english and arabic as well (translated)

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

:salam2: everyone. I dont know i feel really depressed with all the things that are happening around the world. I dont feel happy. Is it that i am grown up now and i understand things better? I feel life is so short and i fear Allah more and more. I wish the world was what i imagined it to be when i was a kid. I pray that we all could live in peace.

that is part of growing up, you understand things and what they mean. you have to learn to deal with everythings. yeah, that is kind depressing and makes me sometimes wish I was still a kid. Welcome to adulthood!

-x-AiYsHa-x-

i know what you mean.. as i've grown up alhamdulilah.. always like feel like you know.. i do feel depressed... even when i wake up sometimes :-(

ripefig

My dear Bros & Sis, always remember this, "this world is short and insignificant, paradise is eternal bliss" The basic necessities in this world are costly and we have to work to get it. Imagine a place where we never have to work, get old, get sick or feel pain ever again (Paradise). No matter how hard it is in this world, it is temporary. Sometimes I imagine having paradise without going through the hardships and then I ask myself, would I not take it for granted!!! Allah SWT knows what is best for us, and if he put us in this world it is for a reason. His knowledge and wisdom is beyond our comprehension so we just have to put our trust in him most high. So my dearest Brothers and Sisters don't worry too much, Allah is the greatest!!!:SMILY126:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

well it's a great thing that you fear Allah SWT more and more. it's the lack of fear of Allah SWT that causes people to leave the straight path. there isn't really anyone worthy of our fear except Allah SWT. don't be worried about the things of this world. always keep in mind that you are a person striving for jannah. that you do not belong to this world, that your true home is the jannah. be a stranger in this world.

islam started as something strange and islam will return as something strange. so give glad tidings to the stranger !!

:wasalam: